Sissy Slut Training

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

enchantrixalexandria

Hello Da'ling Sissy Girlies,

Are you looking for some sissy slut training so that you can be a good little sissy slut for me? Well follow my simple instructions and then you too my be ready to join my very exclusive club of sissy sluts! Hugs and Kisses, Ms Alex :wink:

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Alexand ... andria.mp3
pantysue

That is such a great audio MsAlex... 5 tips to help a sissy improve herself. With Your help and this audio all the sissies at EE will be getting closer to perfect. i may have a hard time letting go of my ruffly girlie panties, but fuck me (or suck me) red lipstick would be nice
enchantrixalexandria

PantySue da'link.....step outside the box and explore all the lovely panties that we have at our disposal. Oh, and yes, cocksucker red lipstick is a must for ALL sissies! oxox Ms Alex
connieling

You have a beautiful singing voice Enchantrix Alexandria!!

Those are some strict rules to qualify as your personal sissy slut. I have my work cut out for me. I will be a new person after you're done with me. :)

I never heard of pettipants before. I am so naive. :oops:
Thanks for opening my mind!
Ms Anns steph

Curtsey Empress Alexandria

I absolutely loved listening to YOUR intoxicating voice. So, sensual, soft, and mesmerizing as you laid out your five points of being your sissy slut. I also agree that in any sissy's cosmetic bag or purse, a tube of "cock sucker red" lipstick is a must. Do I have such in my cosmetic bag..why of course as always want to be prepared for those moments that just don't want to miss. I don't view your rules to be that difficult to follow...I totally agree that a sissy always wants to please her mistress... it is for Mistress pleasure anyway...Thank you for posting a faboulous audio Empress ALexandira...Curtsey....
sissy_sindy

OMG, thank you for the 5 simple tips Enchantrix Alexandria! the first two steps are easy, but then .... :shock: :oops:
i guess i have do "endure" more training to become the perfect little sissy slut :!:
RitaMarie

you seem to be great at getting your sissy dolled up like a beautiful, very passable lady and getting ready to please guys.