Yvonne's Wedding Day, Part 2.............Empress Violet

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Another wonderful audio, Empress: You read it beautifully, and kudos, of course, to Yvonne, who I know loves her wedding dresses, for her fun script

I particularly loved the bit about the corset providing her with the perfect hourglass figure: this was one of the great thrills for me, too, when I wore my first corset: I couldn't believe what a wonderful feminine shape it gave me and still allowed me to breathe! :D
And of course sissies always love plenty of descriptions of their clothes, and of being part of 'girl talk'

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
EmpressViolet

Thank you lovely Stephanie. I so enjoyed voicing that fun audio our own Yvonne wrote. Weddings are so magical...for any girl! And yes...corsets are amazing. They can take a girl's figure from so-so to VA-VA-VOOM! I highly recommend them.

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
> Another wonderful audio, Empress: You read it beautifully, and kudos, of
> course, to Yvonne, who I know loves her wedding dresses, for her fun script
>
> I particularly loved the bit about the corset providing her with the
> perfect hourglass figure: this was one of the great thrills for me, too,
> when I wore my first corset: I couldn't believe what a wonderful feminine
> shape it gave me and still allowed me to breathe! :D
> And of course sissies always love plenty of descriptions of their clothes,
> and of being part of 'girl talk'
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
http://www.PersonalPleasureCalls.com
_Davina_

I finally broke down a few years ago and bought a nice real corset and you are absolutely right Ms Violet, they can make your figure incredible. But I have always been amazed by corsets because unlike a lot of sexy frilly underwear, a corset "can" be really uncomfortable to wear especially if you try to lace it up too tight.

I already have a 32 waist and my mid-section is no bigger. I don't expand out until my rib-cage and shoulders so of course, when I put that corset on, I figure what the heck, I might as well see what this thing can do.

It's not difficult for a corset to shrink you ten inches and that makes me look totally different. It's not painful at first but it seems if you stay in it too long, it get very uncomfortable. So I can't help but wonder why all those women in the Victorian era would wear them every day as regular attire. It seems like they would be dressing for "others" sake instead of their own comfort. Seems kind of sexist to me.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
EmpressViolet

Hello dear Davina. Yay, that you got a good corset. And I love that you were brave enough to pull that corset tight enough to shrink your waist by 10". Good Lord! Yes...they can be INCREDIBLY uncomfortable to wear when laced very tightly. I used to wear a corset for 2-4 hour stage performances. Try singing in a tight corset. OMG! I would not recommend it at all. But for creating an instant hourglass figure, or improving the curves a girl has...a corset cannot be beat!

_Davina_ wrote:
> I finally broke down a few years ago and bought a nice real corset and you
> are absolutely right Ms Violet, they can make your figure incredible. But
> I have always been amazed by corsets because unlike a lot of sexy frilly
> underwear, a corset "can" be really uncomfortable to wear
> especially if you try to lace it up too tight.
>
> I already have a 32 waist and my mid-section is no bigger. I don't expand
> out until my rib-cage and shoulders so of course, when I put that corset
> on, I figure what the heck, I might as well see what this thing can do.
>
> It's not difficult for a corset to shrink you ten inches and that makes me
> look totally different. It's not painful at first but it seems if you stay
> in it too long, it get very uncomfortable. So I can't help but wonder why
> all those women in the Victorian era would wear them every day as regular
> attire. It seems like they would be dressing for "others" sake
> instead of their own comfort. Seems kind of sexist to me.
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
MoniquetheMaid

Davina - some girls find it helps to invert the corset - women tend to be larger below the waist, so some corsets allow more for hip room than chest room, where males need it. You lose garters, but it might be worth a try for you. Doesn't matter that much to me.
_Davina_

Sounds weird but interesting. I'll have to try that Monique, thank you

And Yes Ms Violet, it makes me feel bad for all the women who wore then throughout the ages obviously not for their own comfort but just to look good for someone else. I can't imagine trying to do much while wearing one. I can hardly see why you would need one though. From your pics, I wouldn't change a thing. You don't improve perfect.
StephanieFashionModel

Monique
Its funny you should say that because the company I bought my corsets from regularly send them laced 'upside down': I thought it was just an error on their part, but perhaps this is what they do for their male customers

MoniquetheMaid wrote:
> Davina - some girls find it helps to invert the corset - women tend to be
> larger below the waist, so some corsets allow more for hip room than chest
> room, where males need it. You lose garters, but it might be worth a try
> for you. Doesn't matter that much to me.

EmpressViolet

This is an excellent, and clever, suggestion Monique. Thank you! *smile*

MoniquetheMaid wrote:
> Davina - some girls find it helps to invert the corset - women tend to be
> larger below the waist, so some corsets allow more for hip room than chest
> room, where males need it. You lose garters, but it might be worth a try
> for you. Doesn't matter that much to me.
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

EmpressViolet

I was not wearing corsets to improve my figure. The band I sang with performed in Renaissance
type costumes, so it was part of my costume. After about 3 years of singing in a corset, I switched
to a very different style of Renaissance costume. *smile*

_Davina_ wrote:
> Sounds weird but interesting. I'll have to try that Monique, thank you
>
> And Yes Ms Violet, it makes me feel bad for all the women who wore then
> throughout the ages obviously not for their own comfort but just to look
> good for someone else. I can't imagine trying to do much while wearing
> one. I can hardly see why you would need one though. From your pics, I
> wouldn't change a thing. You don't improve perfect.
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

EmpressViolet

Corsets are generally laced from top to bottom. Not sure why, but that is how they do it. *smile*

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
> Monique
> Its funny you should say that because the company I bought my corsets from regularly
> send them laced 'upside down': I thought it was just an error on their part, but
> perhaps this is what they do for their male customers
>
>
> MoniquetheMaid wrote:
> > Davina - some girls find it helps to invert the corset - women tend to be
> > larger below the waist, so some corsets allow more for hip room than chest
> > room, where males need it. You lose garters, but it might be worth a try
> > for you. Doesn't matter that much to me.
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

susan9316

i don't have any experience with corsets at this point but i love the audio. Saying goodbye to male clothes and crossing the threshold into complete femininity, dressed so beautifully, a bit beyond what i can see as real for myself but a sweet moment to contemplate.
Yvonnesofla

My my my, I am so thrilled my script got so much discussion going!! I do love my wedding gowns :) Dressing in them makes me feel very pretty and special.

Yvonne
_Davina_

I guess corsets do have their place but as a guy who like to think outside the stereotypical box, I always pictured corsets on a guy as sort of a punishment ritual that was supposed to be more uncomfortable while on a real girl, more so just a slight figure enhancing garment like a bra and not anything that was painful or uncomfortable to wear. The corsets they used back in the Victorian era had to be very uncomfortable for women and I can't help but think very poorly of men who would even allow women to do that to themselves.

Today, I like to look at them as just another sexy garment that can add a little to the feminine mystique. It would hurt me if I knew that my Lady was the least bit uncomfortable. However, if we were playing role reversal and she had me wearing it, my own comfort would be forfeitable. Maybe as sort of a token payment for all the wrongs men have done to women over the years.

However, on you, EmpressViolet, I can’t imagine any room for improvement. From the glimpses of delight you bestow upon us, I could do nothing less than worship every delicious inch of your body. I would like to think a corset is a mere decoration and not restrictive at all. You can't make perfect any better.

I guess my real issue is with the delight of being able to wear all the feminine frills. To me, guys clothes are so bleak and boring. Ever since I was a cupcake, I was smitten with the desire to "feel" what it is like to wear all those beautiful frills that make women so alluring. In some ways, I know she is just another person, a human being just like all humans but, to me, women possess a special erotic mysticism and power that can reduce a man to a trembling fool. That has always amazed me. So it’s been my life-long desire to worship women as cupcake nature’s finest creation.

And I would like to thank Yvonne for writing such a wonderful scrip that enticed the desires in all of us. I think a wedding gown has a special magic of its own. I think being put in one can make any guy submissive.
StephanieFashionModel

Davina, I was somewhat wary of wearing corsets, not least because I knew I didn't have anything remotely resembling an hourglass figure that real girls have, but I can assure you that corsets can do wonders for your figure, and your desire to have a more feminine figure, and all without having to suffer too much

_Davina_ wrote:
> I guess corsets do have their place but as a guy who like to think outside
> the stereotypical box, I always pictured corsets on a guy as sort of a
> punishment ritual that was supposed to be more uncomfortable

whyguys1

Empress Violet said:

"I was not wearing corsets to improve my figure. The band I sang with performed in Renaissance
type costumes, so it was part of my costume. After about 3 years of singing in a corset, I switched
to a very different style of Renaissance costume. *smile*"

I should think the true Renaissance should now be with you making ALL the male band members perform properly in tight corset and full medieval ladylike attire as YOU boldly berate them for not obeying you properly as the Master of the Castle and Manor.

Suppose they might truly be ... "Sights in White Satin" <*groan*>

Bye the way...where is part one of this wedding audio?