Cocksucker Magnet ~ Ms Claire

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

BlondeAngela

Many sissies and femme gay ladyboys love to dress as beautiful feminine ladies and then please handsome masculine men. It is part of a sissy's feminization.
I am a beautiful, feminine, fully feminized pre-op male to female transwoman with long blonde hair.
susan9316

As an emerging sissy, enjoying my steady feminization under the guidance of my Mistress, i do find that cock sucking fantasies are more and more powerful. i agree with Blonde Angela that it at least seems a part of my sissy feminization. i love the image of a hard cock and i want the lips in use to be mine.
Enchantrix Sonali

Ms Claire-
I agree with you! Its so sexy to see a submissive man sucking another mans cock. You sure are a beautiful magnet for these cocksuckers!
Miss Sonali
I'm Indian Phone Goddess Sonali! I'm an LDW Mistress and love playing dress up and turning you into the girl you were always meant to be! To learn more about me, visit: www.thekinkyphonesexgirl.com
To call me for a playdate, dial: 1-800-356-6169
_Davina_

You do have a very sweet motherly authoritative voice that made my panties get a little tighter. I bet you could easily make even a straight sissy get on his knees for you. ;-)
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
MoniquetheMaid

Your version of gaydar? You send out a homing signal to subs who wish to kneel before you, and do whatever you wish to make you happy? Do you prefer to see your subs on their knees for a man, for your strapon... or do you require both from them on your whims?
_Davina_

EnchantrixClaire wrote:
> My desires vary, and situations are indeed dependent on my whims.
>
> It's one of the perks of being a Mistress.
>
> Though I may, at my discretion, allow one to only service my strapon, by and large,
> the ones that are truly part of my inner circle will indeed take cock in any form
> that pleases me. ~smiles~

That, my Lady, sounds like a very privileged inner circle that would be such an honor to be part of ;-) But that doesn't mean a guy can't dream :-)
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'