I review Bondage Tape

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms. Harper

And guess what? I love it!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... Review.mp3

Find out why I love it, and why you should get some for yourself. (For the fabulous sissies out there, let me tell you that this stuff makes a fantastic corset. So. Hot.)
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Ms. Harper wrote:
> And guess what? I love it!
>
> http://eroticaudios.com/content/Harper/ ... Review.mp3
>
> Find out why I love it, and why you should get some for yourself. (For the
> fabulous sissies out there, let me tell you that this stuff makes a
> fantastic corset. So. Hot.)

Do You know, Empress Harper, I've NEVER actually fantasised about being bound and gagged
Of course I love being dominated, and humiliated, and at least some degree of physical punishment
But NEVER being bound and gagged
But you make it sound so appealing, and, I suppose loving being dominated, if taken to an extreme, can involve my Mistress tieing me up, cupcake decides in what way She can have her wicked way with me!
Hmmmmm :)

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Ms. Harper

I'm a kinky kinky Mistress, yes I am. I fantasize about bondage all the time! Whether it's scarves to restrain hands and feet on the bed or intricate rope shibari, I just love it all. It's so pretty on the body, the way it intersects with the long lines of limbs, or crosses over torsos, accenting all the erogenous zones... yum yum yum.

:D

I know not everyone goes for bondage games, and that's totally cool. I rather like it, tho. And, for a really small investment (under 10$ for a roll of the tape), anyone can experiment a little. It's like adding some extra spice to the bedroom. Muy caliente!

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
StephanieFashionModel

Ms. Harper wrote:
> I'm a kinky kinky Mistress, yes I am. I fantasize about bondage all the
> time! Whether it's scarves to restrain hands and feet on the bed or
> intricate rope shibari, I just love it all. It's so pretty on the body, the
> way it intersects with the long lines of limbs, or crosses over torsos,
> accenting all the erogenous zones... yum yum yum.
>
> :D
>
> I know not everyone goes for bondage games, and that's totally cool. I
> rather like it, tho. And, for a really small investment (under 10$ for a
> roll of the tape), anyone can experiment a little. It's like adding some
> extra spice to the bedroom. Muy caliente!

Did You ever have it done to You, Empress Harper?
Where You were the submissive?
You've got me interested,....particularly if its a proper dominant Mistress, but,.....

I've seen some photos of it and my reaction has always been to fear for the poor girls who were subjected to it
For the sake of a photo or video
(of course, I know that there is worse punishment, and they may well have enjoyed the experience, also)

I guess that's what being a sissy wimp means, though! :D

Ms. Harper

I've been on both sides of the rope. ;) and the bondage tape, too.

For most of that sort of thing, the goal isn't to hurt anyone. The goal is to restrain, or decorate, or make a person into a work of art. So it's not painful at all. A good rope top will know exactly how to work with the rope and the submissive to either create a little sensation or make it really comfy.

Professional rope pictures are really cool, and the way they do them is neat too. The rope master has assistants to help with the tie, then there are burly men to lift the woman and position her; the photographer snaps photos really quickly, and then she's lifted and untied. They don't spend much time in any one position at all. So never fear that they're in distress... and if they are? They negotiated for that, willingly, and got paid.

:D

MoniquetheMaid

If I may?

Stephanie, I've been tied a few times... never actually SUSPENDED, but tied. It isn't neccessarily that uncomfortable. Spend a couple extra dollars on the rope, cotton or nylon is nicer to feel on your skin (unless your dominant wants you to be itchy and uncomfortable). Knot placement and the like matters too. Knowing if it will be over muscle, bone, or cupcake vessel, or nerve - some science helps. A lot of trust here - good ropes are a lot stronger than toys like those stupid fur covered handcuffs - if those are not on right, you can break them. Those aren't any good. Better to get real ones, or leather cuffs (mmm fur lined...). Gags.. i don't like. Harder to communicate, either pleasure, pain, or distress. Try to have some gesture as a safeword. Also, it can get uncomfortable after a time. Always have someone nearby.

Never tried tape. Seen it, but never tried it. Maybe I should..... thank you for the review, Ms. Harper
_Davina_

Wow, thanks for the review! Sounds like a product well worth some investigation. ;-)

My wife and I both enjoy playing both sides of that little game and this "tape" sounds like it could prove to be a lot of fun. I especially like your idea about securing that male appendage and teasing it like crazy.

I wonder how long before it becomes readily available at Amazon. :-)
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
Ms. Harper

There are some awesome sources for learning more about rope work: on youtube there are entire channels for rope! Look for Two Knotty Guys, they also put out a book about basic rope work. :D

Suspensions are hardcore and really tricky. You really need a rope top who knows what they're doing... but, that said, they are ten different kinds of fun! I'm not yet good enough to do a suspension from a chest or hip harness (placement really matters!) but, I can do 'gravity boots' for a foot based suspension. It's like doing an assisted headstand, only you can take your hands off the floor and swing. Have you evern used a swingset, and leaned way way back, so you felt like you were flying and could see the ground behind you? It's like that.

Now that I've got ya'll really excited about playing with rope, let me drop some safety cautions in here!

Cotton and nylon do feel really good! BUT. Knots tied in nylon and in cotton rope can slip. They'll pull tighter under tension, which means you should NEVER do a suspension in nylon or cotton. In point of fact, if you use cotton rope to tie someone to the bed, and they struggle, the rope could pull tight, cutting off circulation to their hands. Always (!!!) check their hands (or whatever body part you've got them restrained by) every ten-fifteen minutes or so. If their hands or limb feels cold to the touch, turns blue or if they tell you it's tingling, either untie them or (gasp) cut the rope.

That's right, you heard me. Cut the rope. Before you start restraining people, you need to get your hands on paramedic safety scissors. When in doubt, cut the ropes off. I've seen rope tops cut rope before -- and if the person tying you up isn't willing to cut their ropes should you have an issue? I wouldn't let them tie me up, I'm just saying.

For suspensions, hemp or jute rope work best, because they both have enough bite in the rope to not slip on knots. Yeah, it's more scratchy, and more expensive (a lot), but when you're going to do something to take another person's life in your hands, go on ahead and splurge on some hemp. (I've got some on my wishlist; check them out, because they make goooood rope. Pretty, package deals and good colors! If you want rope, that company is a good one.)

Ahem. Yeah, so, I tend to ramble. Don't mind me...

MoniquetheMaid wrote:
> If I may?
>
> Stephanie, I've been tied a few times... never actually SUSPENDED, but
> tied. It isn't neccessarily that uncomfortable. Spend a couple extra
> dollars on the rope, cotton or nylon is nicer to feel on your skin (unless
> your dominant wants you to be itchy and uncomfortable). Knot placement and
> the like matters too. Knowing if it will be over muscle, bone, or cupcake
> vessel, or nerve - some science helps. A lot of trust here - good ropes
> are a lot stronger than toys like those stupid fur covered handcuffs - if
> those are not on right, you can break them. Those aren't any good. Better
> to get real ones, or leather cuffs (mmm fur lined...). Gags.. i don't
> like. Harder to communicate, either pleasure, pain, or distress. Try to
> have some gesture as a safeword. Also, it can get uncomfortable after a
> time. Always have someone nearby.
>
> Never tried tape. Seen it, but never tried it. Maybe I should..... thank
> you for the review, Ms. Harper

StephanieFashionModel

WOW!
You REALLY know Your stuff, don't You, Empress Harper
I'd be more than happy to submit to Your bindings! :D

_Davina_

I'm surprised I haven't heard mention of Velcro! That's been a favorite of mine over the years. Easy to apply and even easier to release yet it gets the job done nicely. I doubt I would trust if for suspension but then I doubt the majority are reaching to the hardcore extremes either. Simple bondage can accomplish quite the effect and make your submissive understand who's the boss ;-)
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
Dena

I wonder if Bondage Tape would be good for tucking?!

I've only fantasized about being dressed pretty, and bound.
Enchantrix Sonali

Harper-

You certainly had fun reviewing this product! It must be so much fun to receive products and have test models (your subbies) to try it on as soon as it gets delivered. I wonder if your product would be able to hold a really large SISSY's cock and balls inside a lil tiny thong 24 hours?

Sonali
I'm Indian Phone Goddess Sonali! I'm an LDW Mistress and love playing dress up and turning you into the girl you were always meant to be! To learn more about me, visit: www.thekinkyphonesexgirl.com
To call me for a playdate, dial: 1-800-356-6169
Ms. Harper

@Dena: I imagine it could be used to tuck a little clitty away between your legs... I'm picturing a something like a hip harness I saw once, where the tape goes over one hip and then between the legs, before crossing over to the other hip. Basically a figure 8 around the legs, using the hipbones to anchor it all in place. I'll have to get more tape and try it!

@Sonali: oh, now, if we combined the tape with a cute little thong, now that could be a lot of fun! Very sweaty, slick, hot fun... ;)