Sissy Spa Day with Miss Sonali

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Enchantrix Sonali

Hey Sissy Gals-

How about a day at the spa with Miss Sonali?
Listen to find out all about it :)

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Sonali/SissySpaDay.mp3
I'm Indian Phone Goddess Sonali! I'm an LDW Mistress and love playing dress up and turning you into the girl you were always meant to be! To learn more about me, visit: www.thekinkyphonesexgirl.com
To call me for a playdate, dial: 1-800-356-6169
kendrasissytv

Hi Enchantrix Sonali,
Spending a whole day at a sissy spa sounds absolutely wonderful. Just thinking about having my pink toes matching my lace bra and panties has me so horny. And having my body waxed of all that nasty hair makes me think of how pretty my femme body will look and feel. Doesn't it make you feel so girlie? I can't wait!
Sissy Kendra
Enchantrix Sonali

Kendra-

It would be so much fun to take you to the spa and get the technicians to pull all your hair off..wax it right off!

Then you would be ready for Summer in Miami!

x0x0

Miss Sonali
I'm Indian Phone Goddess Sonali! I'm an LDW Mistress and love playing dress up and turning you into the girl you were always meant to be! To learn more about me, visit: www.thekinkyphonesexgirl.com
sissygirlyboy

Love it! Miss Sonali knows how to make a sissy feel included with the girls :) ty
Enchantrix Sonali

So glad you liked the audio!