A special reward for my sissy maid

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MistressLydia

Hard work pays off. ;) Listen here as I reward my special sissy maid.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Lydia/S ... dCucky.mp3
beatrice

Dear Mistress Lydia,

How I love to clean and make the bed perfect for You and Your lover. And washing Your delicates,,,,, Hmmm.... Heavenly!!!! And of course, I proudly wear Your name tag on my maids uniform. Can't wait to do more chores!!!! Would love to spend the weekend cleaning Your house and straighten out Your closets while You are away with Your lover!!!!

Sweet curtsies,
sissy maid beatrice
I am a pretty, feminine, obedient, little sissy girl.
MistressLydia

Oh, beatrice, I can always use a good sissy maid like you! I'm very particular about the way I like things done, but I'm sure you would do your best and get the hang of it. ;)
beatrice

Dear Mistress Lydia,

I understand that You have very specific ways for me to do the chores & tasks! I would love to follow all Your directions and please You the best way I can. I am very attentive to detail! My number one priority is always to see to Mistress needs and make sure You are happy at all times. It comes natural to me & I love every second in service!

Pretty curtsies,
sissy maid beatrice
I am a pretty, feminine, obedient, little sissy girl.
MistressLydia

beatrice wrote:Dear Mistress Lydia,

I understand that You have very specific ways for me to do the chores & tasks! I would love to follow all Your directions and please You the best way I can. I am very attentive to detail! My number one priority is always to see to Mistress needs and make sure You are happy at all times. It comes natural to me & I love every second in service!

Pretty curtsies,
sissy maid beatrice
Sweet sissy maid beatrice,

It pleases me greatly that you have your priorities in order! A sissy maid as eager to please as you are would make a lovely addition to my collection of servants! ;)
Enchantrix Sonali

Lydia-

Although the initial training for a Sissy Maid can be quite tedious for us Mistresses, once trained we have the luxury of kicking back and relaxing while we snap our fingers and they do whatever we want, right? LOL

Sonali
I'm Indian Phone Goddess Sonali! I'm an LDW Mistress and love playing dress up and turning you into the girl you were always meant to be! To learn more about me, visit: www.thekinkyphonesexgirl.com
To call me for a playdate, dial: 1-800-356-6169
MistressLydia

Enchantrix Sonali wrote:Lydia-

Although the initial training for a Sissy Maid can be quite tedious for us Mistresses, once trained we have the luxury of kicking back and relaxing while we snap our fingers and they do whatever we want, right? LOL

Sonali
Isn't it the best, Sonali? The hard work pays off for both Mistress and sissy maid. ;)