A night out!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsNicole

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Nicole/ ... ddress.mp3
Listen to my end of a conversation about what I'm wearing for a night on the town!
pantysue

MsNicole... i just love hearing about what You do to get ready for a night out. From the pictures of You i have seen, You have marvelous taste in panties and bras. i am sure You would be a wonderful Mistress to help sissies like me look as pretty as You are. i hope that maybe a chat with You is one of the prizes in the auction...
pantysue

That would be a wonderful thing to bid on at the auction then MsNicole... It would be fun to dress up for the night out with You as Your sissy too. There are so many ways You could dress Your sissy up too. Maybe even let her wear a pair of Your panties to remind her who she belongs to.
sissy_sindy

oh MY MsNicole that was HOT! it is a great outfit for a night out on the town :D
sexyashley

I loved the part about the sexy black stockings you decided to wear! Totally sexy! What a hot outfit! :)

I also love the matching bra & panties too. I've definitely have to come over sometime and we can go out for a night on the town to find some hot guys to match our hot outfits!

Love,
~Ashley
I believe in wearing nylons, pantyhose, or stockings 24/7, with virtually every outfit. If you would like to share my love of sexy stockings, I would love to hear from you! Please PM me!
Enchantrix Sonali

Vanilla Lotion on your soft skin..bet it smells yummy!

BTW..have your tried RUBY WOO (red lipstick) by MAC? I bet it would look great on you!

xoxo
Miss Sonali
I'm Indian Phone Goddess Sonali! I'm an LDW Mistress and love playing dress up and turning you into the girl you were always meant to be! To learn more about me, visit: www.thekinkyphonesexgirl.com
To call me for a playdate, dial: 1-800-356-6169