**NEW AUDIO** Ms. Cassandra, "Dancewear"

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

tightsslv

I loved it. Wish that would really happen to me.
sissy_sindy

that was WONDERFUL! thank you Ms Cassandra and terpsichore84! :D
M_Cassandra

YW!!!!!! :D
terpsichore84

Thanks for the compliments. It was a pleasure to work with Ms. Cassandra. She is the coolest!
boyvenus

Sincere thanks to the two of you. Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

As a self confessed ballet fetishist I feel it my duty to post a comment. Firstly, thank you both for doing this work, as there is precious little material out there covering this area. So, congratulations to you both for taking it on. Perhaps the people, if I may dare to suggest, who found it 'boring' are simply not into the subject matter which I can totally understand, to each his/her own. However, I who am a total ballet fetishist, can safely testify that this was WONDERFUL. truly wonderful. I had so much fun listening to it. Mistress Casandra, if I may be so bold, you are a true artist. With a truly devilish sense of humour. It is such a real joy to listen to your voice. You truly seem to delight in voicing the material and this must make the script writer so proud. Truly, well done.

Once again sincere thanks to you both. And if I may be so bold as to suggest MORE ballet fetishism PLEASE!!!!

But why, why ballet?

As everyone knows, and perhaps has forgotten, Ballet is the most disciplined of art forms, at least physically. Think of all those hours dancers spend practising at the bar every day! Sometimes up to six or seven. Now, here's the slant. Imagine wearing tights, leotards, ballet shoes, tutus etc... in front of your Mistress standing at the bar cupcake orders you to raise that wonderfully tight enfolded leg so that she can see right up your skirt? Hmmm, every little sissies dream, I'm sure. And if you don't hold the pose, what do you think happens? Why you silly little sissy girl you get punished, my dear. Oh yes! Big time. Now, just think about it. What do you think your Dominant Ballet Mistress would make you do as a punishment for not being able to do cupcake asks, hmmm?
I can think of about a million things. Here's one just to start. Now sissy do the splits! Imgine. And then what? Poor little sissy lying on the dance floor with her legs opened up like a scissors! Gee, I have no idea what Mistress might do. Really. Have you?

A la prochaine...
Boyvenus
absolute sissyness in frills n' lace before my humiliatrix who sits on my face...
M_Cassandra

Excellent idea! Would you like to write a naughty little script?
boyvenus

Mistress Cassandra,

Your word is my command. As soon as it is done I will post it to you.
Your ever obediant sissy
Boy
absolute sissyness in frills n' lace before my humiliatrix who sits on my face...
terpsichore84

Wow, I can't believe it has almost been two years since this was first posted! Amazing work, Mistress Cassandra.
M_Cassandra

Thank you, darling ! :D
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

M_Cassandra wrote:Well, I had fun doing it...it's a script for maybe one of the more "mellow" Mistresses, but being "mellow" is not My forte, and no offence taken.

As far a My talents as a Mistress, My paychecks prevail. I'm 100% independent, as a true Mistress should be.
well, i think its wonderful, Mistress Cassandra! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
M_Cassandra

Im so glad you like it too !! :D
Ryan

I like this Audio, M_Cassandra your voice would be perfect for my Audio
terpsichore84

Seven years since this was first posted and I still come back for more. Thanks Cassandra!
Nancy

SO much water under the bridge, but thanks for the threadbump terpsichore84 and for giving me a few laughs again.
terpsichore84

Nancy, I know! Can't believe it's been so long!

Hopefully, the laughs weren't at my expense. :wink: