Sissy Sex and Highheels

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Ivy

Every had an ultra-naughty dream about your mistress...what if your mistress shared that same fantasy?

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Ivy/sis ... hheels.mp3
anketta

That is soo uncontrollably hot, Miss Ivy; Your voice as well as the scenario. You certainly know how to make a sissy sub squirm...in a very pleasurable, blissful way!

~curtsy~ :D
sissy_sindy

OMG, soooo HOT! :oops: thank You Empress Ivy *curtsey*
CarolAnn

I always dreamed of just laying back and accepting being filled in with total Girliness. Total FEMININE personna. Toying with my long hair, smoothing my nylon stockings up my newly shaven legs and attaching them to the garters of my lacy, Pastel PantyGirdle. Cupping my hands under my pretty skirt as I sit.

Reaching back and attaching the hook and eye clasps of my pretty, lacy, pink underwire Bra.

Reaching my arms up to let the smooth, cool, Pretty FEMININE slip, work it's way down my body, easing its way over my pretty Bra and down over my Gourgious Girdle.

I Love having my makeup done and then putting on my pretty, shoulder length Auburn wig that has pretty, girly hair clips and barrettes.
I Love the pretty, FEMININITY of cute, lacy, clothes, especially Pretty PETTICOATS, that swish and make Girly sounds.
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

CarolAnn wrote:I always dreamed of just laying back and accepting being filled in with total Girliness. Total FEMININE personna. Toying with my long hair, smoothing my nylon stockings up my newly shaven legs and attaching them to the garters of my lacy, Pastel PantyGirdle. Cupping my hands under my pretty skirt as I sit.

Reaching back and attaching the hook and eye clasps of my pretty, lacy, pink underwire Bra.

Reaching my arms up to let the smooth, cool, Pretty FEMININE slip, work it's way down my body, easing its way over my pretty Bra and down over my Gourgious Girdle.

I Love having my makeup done and then putting on my pretty, shoulder length Auburn wig that has pretty, girly hair clips and barrettes.
Glad to hear I'm not the only sissy who loves wearing auburn wigs, Carol :)

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"