Sissy Husband Gets the Strap-On

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

enchantrixalexis

What are you doing in my underwear drawer? Naughty sissy! I guess you'll just have to be punished.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Alexis/ ... essing.mp3

Sissy wishes & Cucky-boy Dreams 800-356-6169 ***alexis@enchantrixempire.com***
CandiGurl

Oh my. I love this audio. The dream come true for many sissies. Well, she would know going into the relationship who I am, but I talk to a lot of sissies with this fantasy. Maybe one day it will come true for them :)
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
enchantrixalexis

So sweet of you to weigh in, candigurl. Yes, there are indeed so many out there who are keen to know what this kind of relationship would be like. In the meantime I am here to help make it as close to real as possible!

_Davina_

You make being a sissy husband the most erotic and incredible kind of situation possible for any guy. I bet there are a million guys who secretly dream of being married to a girl just like you. The scary part is the way you say it makes it awfully difficult to imagine ever saying "no" to anything you asked or demanded.

Thank you so much for this audio.
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'
enchantrixalexis

Mmmmm believe when I say that they're not just words for me. When I speak I feel it right down to the core of my very being. I think it's that same bold dominant energy that powers my strap on. Just because it isn't real, doesn't mean you can't feel it. It's become a major part of me!

_Davina_

enchantrixalexis wrote:Mmmmm believe when I say that they're not just words for me. When I speak I feel it right down to the core of my very being. I think it's that same bold dominant energy that powers my strap on. Just because it isn't real, doesn't mean you can't feel it. It's become a major part of me!
The only problem with that is that there just aren't enough of you to go around ;)
enchantrixalexis

Yeah but would you appreciate us as much if there were? Think of the intrinsic value of cupcake paper. That stuff is everywhere and you know what people do with it. I'd rather be rare, precious, appreciated, and sharing my love with as many sissy gurls as possible! Yeah I'm kind of a slut lol.

_Davina_

tou·ché

I can't argue with that ;)
enchantrixalexis

Game. Set. Matching pumps. *wink* Davina you can go head to head with me ANY time.