Does anyone want to hear Men feminizing us?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ellisandre

Somerimes you just need a big strong man to tell you what is what and how you should be. Wouldn't it be simply dreamy to have a strong reassuring male voice in our heads, feminizing us and caring for us?

How do you feel? Isn't it time for some Girl audio by men?
gchu989

that's gay but not sissy!!!!
louella

Audio by men does not interest me, but to each his/her own.
-Louella
pammy

it is one of my fantasies. I have had a man feminize me on the phone and it was wonderful.Men are so strong and masculine, the opposite of what us sissies truly are . So it makes sense-opposites attract .
Barbi Z

I think there SHOULD be audio files of men feminizing sissies.

After all, isn't that part of what being a girl is? Being the luv toy of men?

Xoxxx, Barbi
Tiffany Morgan

I for one would never let a man feminize me. I'd rather be all dolled up and led into absolute femdom by a wonderful Mistress...

BUT, I do see possibility of male audio! Girls, admit it, part of doing what we do is to drive men crazy. Perhaps some audio of a man who is mesmerized by your beauty. Picking you up on a date and complimenting how wonderful you look. And then a nice dinner with some footsie under the table. And then a movie where the two of you sit in the drive in or the balcony. And in the back seat/balcony, a little kissing and nibbling and running your hands up and down each other... doesn't that sound nice?
Ellisandre

I just imagine a sweet strong man who comes to realize that I know how a man feels more than any woman can...because i am a man. He sees the potential for pleasure. But he is understandably physically attracted to women. So he's caught between these two desires. He decides that the only solution is for him to make this man, make me over into what he desires, make me over as femininely as possible. I will dress how he wants, wear as much or as little makeup as he wants, act cupcake or sexy as he wants, and on and on. Then I can use what I know of being a man to give him the greatest pleasures of his life. He will have his dream come true. And so will I.

Please someone, some sweet man, even if you're a sissy who can sound like a big strong man (just this once). PLEASE record a nice long sound file and transform me!
sissyboy72

BLACK MEN LOVE THE WAY I SHAKE MY ASS FOR THEM.
Heatherinlace

It's interesting. I was recently browsing for some free cupcake feminization mp3s to augment the one I already have by a beautiful woman. I found a site, downloaded one, but the voice was that of a man! I have to say it was a disappointment. I can understand what Ellisandre and others are saying though. Given the right context/scene, a male audio could be fun. But it wasn't working for feminization. A better context would be more of a bimbo-whore fantasy...at least for me. Or a cheerleader fantasy. Is that gay? Maybe, but sissies are gay, hetero, and bi, so it doesn't matter. From observing this thread I think there would definitely be some interest in a male audio.

Heather
Deviant_Master

well for one...that comment about saying it is NOT sissy its GAY. is absolutely rediculous!!
I will tell you that when My girlfriend,and partner,Mistress Teresa,first asked me how I felt about bringing a sissy into our house and making her part of our relationship as a maid and plaything,I was against it,and in my MALE mind I thought of it about the same way,NO way was I going to allow a guy to be involved in our thing,I am NOT attracted to guys,and I aint gay!!!
but thats all rediculous MALE thinking!
when I allowed it,she brought in a very nice cupcake named daphnee,and without going into all the horrid details,I will tell you,being GAY has NOTHING to do with it,we ALL enjoyed it,including me and my macho self,and found it VERY satisfying as well as educational.
now we train sissy's on a regular basis and are currently seeking a passable live in sissy to be our maid/sissy/and partner,yes partner in our life!!but the going is long trying to find an acceptable one,although we have been with alot of sissy girls since that first time,we have yet to find the one good cupcake we can allow to become part of our lifes,and not just part of our playtime!!!
you all be good(or bad as the case may be),and remember dolls,ALWAYS play safe and sane. Mistress and I both hate it very much when we hear the stories of lil sissy's falling into an online wannabees or players trap,trusting him or her,then after its too late,finding out that person knew absolutely NOTHING of our lifestyle or our scene and she finds herself getting hurt,and not just emaotionally,but also physically!!
discipline,although very much needed as part of a sissy's training,can be VERY very dangerous when used by a person that doesnt understand what they are doing!!
so have fun..but please lil girls...be SAFE!!!!

ciao ,
Master Richard and Mistress Teresa
on your knees pansy and say "ahhhhhhh"!!
barbieboy

I'm not gay, but I would like a story about being feminized by high school cheerleaders who cupcake me to become a member of the squad & then cupcake me to service the football guys.
Heatherinlace

Oooh, barbieboy...that's one of my faves too! Mmmm, cupcake to wear a cheerleader outfit and suck a lineup of big studs. That's so hot!

Heather
seanna

I really like the idea of being feminized by members of the danceline. I get so turned on with the heavy make-up that they wear. I wish they would cupcake me to be a "Special" member of the team. I would love for them to dress me in everything they wear and give me a complete make-over (nails too!). I would hope they would use VERY LONG WEARING MAKE-UP so I couldn't just take it off. Then they would cupcake me into staying a part of their team. I for one will have to pass on the members of the football team. But would love to be used by the girls.

Seanna
sissygirl

I would like to be feminized by a guy and to be made to become his girlfriend. how much fun that would be

sissygirl :roll: