~Ms. Tessa~ "A Girlie Education"

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms Ally
Site Admin

(from a story provided by Belinda)

Ms. Tessa uses glamour magazines for a lesson in sissy education:

http://www.sissyschool.com/tessa_education.mp3

Ms. Tessa's phone training page:
http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... mistress=3
Last edited by Ms Ally on Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
nancygirl

Tessa, you rock my world. That is soooo hot! :wink:
Jennas

Ms. Tessa, I just love this audio file. I took your suggestions and purchased 6 fashion and beauty magazines while wearing a bra, panties, and stay-up stockings. I purchased Allure (the absolute best), Cosmopolitan (some really cute guys in this issue and a fun quiz), Elle, Bazaar (great for fashion), Vogue, and even Seventeen. I actually found myself getting excited by the pictures of fashion, makeup, and styles. I am now hopelessly hooked and subscribe to all of these magazines each month. When they appear in my mail box I just swoon and get excited, put on something cute and sexy, do my makeup and hair, and go through each page just like I have seen real women do. I have lost all interest in any male or news oriented magazines and just want to learn about makeup, styles, and what guys want. Thank you so much for the great suggestions, they are starting to have a profound effect.

Best, Jennas
Becoming more of a woman each day
Tessa

I'm so glad you liked the audio, Jennas. And I'm especially glad you took it to heart and bought all those magazines! :wink:
conniesue

Great lesson Ms ally emmmmmmmmmmm
Tessa

Actually, conniesue, it was belinda who wrote it and Tessa who performed it. :wink:
SabrinitaTV

Hello. All sissies. Letme tell you what type of magazines i bought here in México, each mont i bought 3 or 4 fashion girl magazines, here in mexico ther are many of them but the most important are: "TU", "15 a 20", "Eres", "Teen", "Seventen", "LipStick" They are so gread!!! all are for teenagers girls, and i love to read and buy this magazines because allways there are teenagers girls in the bookstore, and they see me buying the magazines, some times the magazines give some fee gives, like, tampos, shampooes, cosmetics, and kotex or tampax.

I really love use that...

And this audio is the best!!! i really love it.

Thanks.

Sabrinita.
Tessa

Thanks, Sabrinita. What a pretty name.

I'm glad you're not afraid to buy teen girl magazines. Aren't they lots of fun!?!
conniesue

Its really nice to wear panties and panty shields under my boy clothes It keeps me reminded that I am a sissy in training.
Angelika

I am very new to this. I just signed up for sisy school this week and listened to the audio track and was so motivated right after hearing it> I put my cute blue lace panties and bra on, then my boy clothes ( and I thought yuck) lol. got in the car and drove down to the store. I started looking at all the wonderful mags, and then a couple of teenage boys came down the isle. I got so nervice and didnt want them to see me with them, I threw the mags in the back corner andwalked away. :(
I am so stuck on what other people think i dont know what to do. I also have a gf and I dont want to lose her so I hide behind my macho attitude.
Gina La VaLampe

Ms. Tessa, You are a superb instructor! You give this sissy soooo many ideas! This sissy will read all the Women's mags she can find and learn everything she can to be the absolute very best sissy ever! Thank-You for such a girlie education!
Dena

bump