Does anyone want to hear Men feminizing us?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Heatherinlace

Mistress Marcie,

I quite enjoyed your story. It's quite a new twist on the whore with a heart of gold theme! Very hot stuff. I wonder how the Mistress feels about the "knight" not wanting Her to give Sissy gratitude sex? Apparently She wants Sissy to become a total faggot sissy forever. I like the idea of her and Mistress in cahoots, manipulating Sissy into the perfect cocksucking whore!

Heather
Heatherinlace

Mistress Marcie,

I guess I thought the knight was a bit sub to the mistress because he said "yes, mistress" and "no mistress" at the end. Probably it was my interpretation that was wrong, and not your writing! I think you've got a great concept for this story.

As for me, I write fiction, but most of it isn't erotic in nature. I did write a story called Sissy Cheerleader years ago, but then password protected it and forgot the password, so i deleted it. I do have some autobiographical writing about my experience working as a maid for a house of gorgeous mistresses in Oakland.

xoxo,

Heather
Ellisandre

Thank you Mistress Marcie, that was so beautiful. It's clear you understand that eventually (whether they know it or not right now) a great many feminized men will sooner or later be defined by the reactions and desires of real men. You have made me VERY happy.
Ellisandre

I must also thank ONE SPECIAL MAN, who has asked to remain anonymous. You know who you are and I thank you for the extraordinary gift you sent.
whyguys1

Hey :shock: what is all this submitting to a "real man" stuff???? In the right and future world the only 'real men" should be those who daintily and embarrasedly :oops: scurry about in our swishing skirts to serve the haughty Females who properly demand their rights as our masters! :wink:
Nancy

LOL, I like your style hun...remember though, sissyhood stretches a long way. Some luv to adopt the sissy-subbie role before masters in keeping with the accepted male to female dynamic in society, and all that goes with that bag, not exactly homosexuality, but a fine line definitely. Personally, I really only understand the merits of cock under the guided cupcake of Mistress, but whatever floats one's pink sissy boat is fine with me 8)
Ellisandre

Yes, Mistress Marcie. You see things so clearly. It IS the ultimate surrender of masculinity and the ultimate embrace of that which is MOST feminine, giving onseself to a man. Thank you for your supportive words and understanding.
need2Bforced

sorry,but i personally think the story could have gone alot better than it did!
yes the sissy should be beaten,especially after not showing Mistress the proper respect of showing up with the incorrect money she sent him out to earn for her!!And i also got the impression that this,"knight" was a submissive,with all the "yes Mistress",no Mistress",even when the sissy wasnt around. The story jumped from this guy suppossedly being under the spell of the Mistress to him actually being the one in charge,back to him being a submissive to her. It was all over the place and actually made no sense! this guy suppossedly paid the Mistress to "sell" out her boyfriend,but SHE was the one that turned him into a cocksucking sissy for "cheating on her!",this guy "saves" the sissy all the time from Mistress' clutches,yet the sissy doesnt see that this guy is in on it!!
This guy says Mistress has blackmailed him into being a submissive to her and he could actually get cupcake for treason,but yet actually comes out with a threat to his Mistress that some "mafioso" want her cupcake,and this sissy is too friggen brain cupcake to figure out that it makes NO sense at all??If she was afraid he could get her cupcake,then he would be in the electric chair so fast his eyes would spin,and if he thought she could turn him in then she would be living with the fishes faster than you could say Luca Brozzi!!
i have for years jerked off to many many types off sissy stories,alot of them to do with being cupcake to service a Male by my Mistress,and have always ended the story with at the very least a dripping hard on..this story didnt even stir my balls let alone get me hard.
it made NO sense,had no real story line,and jumped all over the place...and This Mistress has the nerve to comment that she has "good" writting skills..sorry Ma'am,but you really dont,hell if a sissy submissive who enjoys these kind of stories cant even get hard over this,then trust me,it aint good!! and all these other sissy's telling how wonderful it was and thanknig you for it,are just kissing your Dominant ass to be the "teachers" pet!!and to think,when I saw the reply that it was going to be a story line involving cupcake cocksucking by a Mistress or at least that type of story..I actually got the tissues,turned down the lights,grabbed the lotion,and got ready to wank off. but ,wasnt to happen,at least not to this pathetic attempt,you want a real story along these lines,I can write circles around you and make every sissy here,(and some of the Mistress') cream themselves by story's end!!
oh it was so good Mistress,thank you so much...blah blah blah,just brown nosing from sissy wanna bee's!!!

sorry,but thats my opinion!!!and even as a slut bitch I have the right not to like a thing like that!!!
i know she would love it,but to much of a "macho" man to allow it,hence the "cupcake" me please attitude
need2Bforced

and now with the tissues out and the lotion ready and me wanting to jerk off,guess i will have to just go pleasure myself by staring at Goddess Trish's beautiful and very worshippable backside yet again!!!
oh the amount of sissy cream that has been spent while fantasizing about that gorgeous ass being in my face and queening me...OMG...!!!!
i know she would love it,but to much of a "macho" man to allow it,hence the "cupcake" me please attitude
M_Cassandra

Ummmm...hellooo!!! What have W/we here? A sissy acting like a frickin dommie?.........Not in My school , bitch! You had better apologize, on your knees to Mistress Marcie, need 2 b. If you don't like M. Marcie's writing than the highway cupcake! Let Me remind you that this is a Matriarchy. You are under Us, on your knees and wrapped around Our little fingers. Mistress is ALWAYS right and Mistress Always wins! You should be happy M. Marcie even put forth the effort to entertain your pansy ass with any kind of lit at all. I believe an apology is in order. DO IT !!!! :evil:
whyguys1

Now, THAT'S the proper manner in which we males should be addressed!!!!!
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

Ms. Cassandra, you are correct. Thanks for stating this so firmly.
Goddess Dallas

Helping create a special Sissy World

See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=11
Call Me: 888-232-1467
Email YourGoddessDallas@yahoo.com
Read My Blog: www.kinklibrary.com