Sissy Slut Cheer Squad Continues part 2 by Mistress Sarah

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissy maid bobette

Well sissy queers, this is what i was afraid of. It seems sissy sindy really enjoys having his cute little pantied ass turned a bright red from the ass whippings administered by Mistress Sarah. i guess i really can't blame the little pervert. Even i am amused when we are all on knees with our asses up in the air and our foreheads on the floor and Mistress Sarah teaching us a lesson with Her cane or riding crop.

Mistress Sarah, i agree with Your policy that when one sissy queer fucks up we all get a good spanking, but i fear Your arm will get tired when we have sissy queers making mistakes on pupose just to feel Your wrath.

May i suggest Mistress, that when You suspect this is the case You order us to pair off and paddle each others ass. You can then inpect the condition of our asses and if they don't meet Your expectations, the sissy who administered the weak spanking gets double or triple the amount of paddling You had ordered. You can just relax and enjoy the show.

This should change the attitude of fuck ups like sissy sindy.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
sissy_sindy

i'd LUV for us sissies to pair up and S P A N K each other's naughty bottoms!

i hope i get paired up with sissy maid bobbette! :twisted: