Butt Plug Training by Ms Tia

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

cdmichie

Ms Tia:

I went to the local Adult Store today and purchased a Doc Johnson RED medium butt plug. It was an interesting experience...I was looking at the various options on the display rack when Allison, the owner, came up to me and asked if I needed any assistance. I told her about the Assignment and she immediately went to her laptop and played your Audio over the speaker system. Allison then advised that it would be best if I were wearing panties rather than shorts. I assured her that I had on my "everyday" panties (Hanes-Her-Way nylon briefs with lace at the waist and leg openings). She helped me to select the Doc Johnson RED (even as Your audio kept playing) and a small discreet bottle of KY Warming Liquid that would easily fit into my front pocket.

I paid for my purchases but was a little puzzled when she elected to open the packaged butt plug with a pair of sissors, removed the butt plug and threw the empty package aside. She gave me my change, but did not bother to put the plug or KY in a bag. I said "Thank You!" as I slipped the items into my front pockets and prepared to leave. I turned toward the door but was shocked when I heard her say, "Where are you going Sissy Boi? No better time to start your training that right now!"

I turned back around cupcake handed me a key and pointed me toward the dressing rooms. Allison told me to use Room #2. She also handed me a package of Playtex Feminine Wipes and told me to make sure I wiped away any excess lube as not to stain my panties.

I went into Dressing Room #2, lowered my panties, applied the lube and inserted the plug. What an incredible feeling! I used the wipes to remove the excess and exited the Dressing Room. Every step that I took was like learning to walk for the first time.

I again thanked Allison and turned to leave. As I did, she gave me a firm smack on my ass, informing me that I had a cute "new wiggle" to my walk.

I left the store and came directly home to write this note to you...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT ASSIGNMENT!!!
MsTiacontrolsu

What an awesome experience, I do hope it was true. Even if it wasn't, it was so much fun to read. I'm so glad you enjoyed the audio!
You can find out more about me on my blog. Just click the banner below!
Mistress Tia866-650-6789
Jamie Michelle

MsTiacontrolsu wrote:Here's a little extra fun

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Tia/but ... aining.mp3
This is such a wonderful audio, Ms. Tia!

I think your advice is a great start for sissies who "want to be a true sissy-fag, and take the biggest and best cocks, and be able to please those men," as you state in the recording. I know I love beeing a true sissy-fag and riding those manly-men's wonderful cocks. I love it when my boyfriend, Paul, fucks me silly! Teehee. I like it that his cock is a good size, at around 7.5''. Nothing makes me feel more girlie than when his hard cock is up my ass!

What's great about your advice is that butt-plug training will help inexperienced sissies to loosen their sissy-pussies so that they can more easily receive their first man's cock. Not only in the sense of the man being able to work himself in more easily, but also in the sense of the sissy experiencing less discomfort for her first time. That way the sissy's first time in receiving anal sex from her man will be a much more pleasurable experience for her.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
sweet cherry

oh my the entire day
maid nikki

i find that my 4" pink pumps give me a nice little wiggle as well ... giggle. i so luv your Mistress interviews ma'am (sissy maid curtsey)
sweet cherry

that will you up
pantysue_g

i have always found a butt plug to be the best reminder a sissy can have...
pantysue
sweet cherry

to fill the hole is to fill the soul
sissy_sindy

ooooh, i can't wait to do this assignment :shock: :oops:
_Davina_

Mmm, sounds like Santa brought somebody a nice new shiny toy. I hope it is big and makes your eyes water the first time it slides up there. But don't worry, pretty soon, you'll get addicted to it sindy and crave it and you'll go crazy not wearing it. ;-)
'Just being able to dream it opens a whole new world of excitement'