There will be no attempt to make you look like a REAL GIRL!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

miss prissy pindick wrote:Oh my sissy maid bobette, you perverted little sissy bitch. you certainly have gotten yourself into a fine mess. i can't think of anything more degrading and humiliating than being accountable and taking orders from Goddess Josephine's sissy secretary. i don't think Goddess is going to honor your request to be punished by Her rather than Stephanie. And it looks like Stephanie is taking her supervisor role quite seriously. After all she has to report to Goddess Josephine.

i was going to model my cute little pink french maid's uniform for Goddess Josephine and beg Her for a sissy maid position. i think now i will apply for the position of sissy slut and hopes She allows me to walk the streets as Her cocksucking sissy prostitute. i think it may be better to swallow my pride, and loads of cum, than suffer the shame you will endure.

So lower those ruffled panties bobette, it looks like Stephanie means business.
You learn fast, prissy
You'll go far! :)

....I hope you're not after MY job! :twisted:

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Empress Josephine,

I haven't listened to your audio yet.

However, Girls, what you talk about is my Lifestyle.

I do all the chores and in my Housemaid's Uniform. I clean the bathrooms, and ALL the rooms. I prepare and serve Mistress all Her meals and snacks. I do all the laundry. All chores are done in my proper Uniform. Meal service is in my French Maid Uniform. All other work is in my Housemaid's Uniform and that includes going to the public Laundromat. Remember, no wig; no make-up. I'm a male-housemaid in a dress.

Mistress used to have me in a, "Secretarial," type outfit, when I did all the, "paperwork," prior to Her signature (mine is no good at the bank or on the checks.).

She wears cotton panties; I'm the one with nylon panties. I have to wash mine in my bathtub and hang to dry. I wash MY stockings and pantyhose in my bath water. Mistress wears cotton socks. (Laundromat stuff) Often Mistress will have me hang MY pantyhose and MY panites in the downstairs cupcake. THAT way, She can tell any visitors, "Oh! Those aren't mine. They my Housemaid's, my Sissy husband's."

Five inch stilettos are, "out of my league," right now. These days, when decending the stairs in my 3.75" heels, I often have to hold on the the railing AND brace myself against the wall with my other hand. It's tough getting old.

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
Sissystraponslut

Dear Empress Josephine,

I gather that your bulls get turned on by being fluffed by us sissy maids. I was wondering if they enjoy watching your creampies get cleaned by us and/or you strapon fucking your sissy collection, one random doll at a time. Does it help your bulls recharge faster so that they can pump more volumes of sweet cream into your goddess pussy for us to clean?
Love being gurly with real girls and being with real men with really pretty girls.