Why I love Cuckolding

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Josephine

Cuckolding is even BETTER with a well trained sissy cuck, Post feed back, tell me what you think and please visit my blog. On the right is a email subscription box to add your email for updates. We have special events for sissies coming soon.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Josephi ... tcamp1.mp3
Sissy Jina

Sensational cuck control, hits the 'bull' nail spot on. Thank you.
Sissy Jina

Sensational cuck control, hits the 'bull' nail spot on. Thank you.
beatrice

Dear Empress Josephine,

What could be more wonderful than serving a gorgeous, dominant Diva like You!? It would be a privilege to prepare You, and make You beautiful for Your dates. Then spend the night in the maids-room, in my chastity-belt. And, oh so lovely, to tidy up and serve You, after Your "Alpha-male" is gone! I love to handwash lingerie, stockings and panties. I would, as always, make myself very pretty for the occasion!
Obedient curtsies,
Beatrice
I am a pretty, feminine, obedient, little sissy girl.
Empress Josephine

Thank you!

Yes, being a sissy cuck is not an easy job but can be very rewarding. Its truly a win-win for everyone!
sissy maid bobette

i look so ridiculous in my sissy cuck uniform. Goddess Josephine laughs as i present myself. White lace thigh high stockings, a white lacey crotchless thong, white lacey elbow lenght gloves with a matching lace cupcake around my neck. My makeup is that of a cheap sleazy whore with long dangling rhinestone earrings. my feet are perched on white five inch spiked heeled sandals. i am further adorned in a tiny white lace apron and frilly maids cap with no wig for this sissy cuck. my cock and balls are exposed but securely locked in a CB 2000 cock harness. Goddess Josephine got simply tired of my chronic masturbation habit. After all it is Her cock.

i have lost all pride. i am a whimpering sissy with no dignity or self respect, yet i feel strangely honored to be Her slave. Goddess says i can leave at any time as their are hundreds of sissies waiting to take my place. my sissy ass is bright rred from a severe ass whipping from my Goddess. She caught me neglecting my housework and sniffing Her dirty panties. This is an absolute no no and could be grounds for dismissal, A severe ass whipping is a small price to pay for my perverted behaviour and is well deserved.

As night falls Her bull stud arrives for an evening of love makeing with this beautifull Domina. As usual i have to prepare him for the eveining, i help him remove his clothes and get on my knees to complete my assignment. Even though his cock is flacid, it is much bigger than my tiny three inch erection. i lick and kiss his cock and balls before i take him into my mouth. Soon he is fully erect with a nine inch hardon. i whimper in shame as he looks at me in disgust. Goddess Josephine enters in a lovely black negigee and furry high heeled slippers.

She pats me on the head and smiles and mockingly says what a nice job i have done. She orders me to crawl into the closet and say if i remain silent all night She may allow me to lick her pussy clean when Her stud boyfriend leaves. What a lucky sissy cuck i am.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
Empress Josephine

sissy maid bobette wrote:i look so ridiculous in my sissy cuck uniform. Goddess Josephine laughs as i present myself. White lace thigh high stockings, a white lacey crotchless thong, white lacey elbow lenght gloves with a matching lace cupcake around my neck. My makeup is that of a cheap sleazy whore with long dangling rhinestone earrings. my feet are perched on white five inch spiked heeled sandals. i am further adorned in a tiny white lace apron and frilly maids cap with no wig for this sissy cuck. my cock and balls are exposed but securely locked in a CB 2000 cock harness. Goddess Josephine got simply tired of my chronic masturbation habit. After all it is Her cock.

i have lost all pride. i am a whimpering sissy with no dignity or self respect, yet i feel strangely honored to be Her slave. Goddess says i can leave at any time as their are hundreds of sissies waiting to take my place. my sissy ass is bright rred from a severe ass whipping from my Goddess. She caught me neglecting my housework and sniffing Her dirty panties. This is an absolute no no and could be grounds for dismissal, A severe ass whipping is a small price to pay for my perverted behaviour and is well deserved.

As night falls Her bull stud arrives for an evening of love makeing with this beautifull Domina. As usual i have to prepare him for the eveining, i help him remove his clothes and get on my knees to complete my assignment. Even though his cock is flacid, it is much bigger than my tiny three inch erection. i lick and kiss his cock and balls before i take him into my mouth. Soon he is fully erect with a nine inch hardon. i whimper in shame as he looks at me in disgust. Goddess Josephine enters in a lovely black negigee and furry high heeled slippers.

She pats me on the head and smiles and mockingly says what a nice job i have done. She orders me to crawl into the closet and say if i remain silent all night She may allow me to lick her pussy clean when Her stud boyfriend leaves. What a lucky sissy cuck i am.
very nice! you should write some stories. Made me hot