Money Maker Training - Fucking the Sissy with Strap-on!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Josephine

More of my money maker training. This is hot! Get that sweet girl hole ready for my big strap-on!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Josephi ... nsissy.mp3

Be sure to check my blog for assignments! Click the banner below
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Ooooh, I so loved the way you were ordering me about and how your voice got deeper the deeper you got inside me, Empress! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Empress Josephine

StephanieFashionModel wrote:Ooooh, I so loved the way you were ordering me about and how your voice got deeper the deeper you got inside me, Empress! :D
thats my masculine energy coming out!
StephanieFashionModel

Empress Josephine wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote:Ooooh, I so loved the way you were ordering me about and how your voice got deeper the deeper you got inside me, Empress! :D
ooh, I so love the way you growl when you say that, Empress: I just go weak at the knees! :D

Empress Josephine

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
Empress Josephine wrote:
ooh, I so love the way you growl when you say that, Empress: I just go weak at the knees! :D
Even the most feminine woman can have a butch side. I'm very much a tomboy even in mini skirts. I admit that its a turn on when I put on my cowboy boots, 501 button down jeans and make a sissy get on her knees, open my jeans with her teeth then fetch my cock out to suck it. Now this really brings out the butch in me!
StephanieFashionModel

Empress Josephine wrote:
Empress Josephine wrote: thats my masculine energy coming out!
Even the most feminine woman can have a butch side. I'm very much a tomboy even in mini skirts. I admit that its a turn on when I put on my cowboy boots, 501 button down jeans and make a sissy get on her knees, open my jeans with her teeth then fetch my cock out to suck it. Now this really brings out the butch in me!
oooh cowboy boots!! :D
Can I be your saloon girl, Empress?
I'm sure I've got plenty of suitable outfits
(plus black fishnet pantyhose!) :wink:

Empress Josephine

Empress Josephine wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote: ooh, I so love the way you growl when you say that, Empress: I just go weak at the knees! :D
ohhhhhhh hmmmmmm wow now you're talking! A big headdress with feather and plumes... short little corset thingy. You can hang out the window like a damsel in distress and I'll ride up on my big horse, pull out my rope and lasso you. Once lock in my rope I'll lead you in bondage to my cupcake where I'll throw you into the tact room, over a saddle and then fuck you silly.
StephanieFashionModel

Empress Josephine wrote:
Empress Josephine wrote: Even the most feminine woman can have a butch side. I'm very much a tomboy even in mini skirts. I admit that its a turn on when I put on my cowboy boots, 501 button down jeans and make a sissy get on her knees, open my jeans with her teeth then fetch my cock out to suck it. Now this really brings out the butch in me!
ohhhhhhh hmmmmmm wow now you're talking! A big headdress with feather and plumes... short little corset thingy. You can hang out the window like a damsel in distress and I'll ride up on my big horse, pull out my rope and lasso you. Once lock in my rope I'll lead you in bondage to my cupcake where I'll throw you into the tact room, over a saddle and then fuck you silly.
Oooh, I'd love that! :D
I was thinking more of a pink dress, cut to mid-calf, Empress,with frilly sleeves that the saloon girls wear while they're hanging round those big tough cowboys!
:wink: (they usually wear those cute little lace-up high-heeled ankle boots and fishnets with them, and a black collar, and feathers in their hair, also)

Although getting to wear one of those Las Vegas showgirl outfits, with the big fantail of pink feathers attached to my butt, and the high-feathered headdress,short little corset thingy drawn high on my waist, long glittering earrings, jet-black false eyelashes, etc, has always been one of my favourite fantasies! :D

But your idea for me, sounds even better!

candy cumslut

Oh dear me Goddess Josephine, Your strap on cock is soooo big, please be gentle with me. i tingle and whimper with excitement as the head on this massive dick is slipped inside my pussy hole. Yes Goddess Josephine, You are so right...i am a nasty, filthy whore sucking dick and taking it up the ass every chance i get.

Deeper and deeper it goes inch by inch. my high pitched moans make my Goddess laugh. Please Goddess, please fuck me like the cheap, sleazy sissy prostitute that i am.

i promise Goddess Josephine to be the best money making sissy whore You own.
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
sissifiedlisa

Stephanie - nice rally :lol:
Empress Josephine

candy cumslut wrote:Oh dear me Goddess Josephine, Your strap on cock is soooo big, please be gentle with me. i tingle and whimper with excitement as the head on this massive dick is slipped inside my pussy hole. Yes Goddess Josephine, You are so right...i am a nasty, filthy whore sucking dick and taking it up the ass every chance i get.

Deeper and deeper it goes inch by inch. my high pitched moans make my Goddess laugh. Please Goddess, please fuck me like the cheap, sleazy sissy prostitute that i am.

i promise Goddess Josephine to be the best money making sissy whore You own.
then lets get started! I'm not kidding. Get your training tools ready, turn on that cam slut and call me. Once I see that you're ready we'll arrange for you to have some live action!
sissypet

Goddess Josephine

I am your dirty little slut - my tight pussy is always yours to fill and stretch me wide and deep with your biggest and widest strap ons or even watch and video me while your boyfriends pump away on me - time and again. Even when I'm moaning to stop you can carry on all the time.

Please, please keep on going deeper, let your friends watch and then whore me out. I am yours to do with whatever you desire.

Please let me worship you Goddess Josephine - I am your dirtiest maid slut ever.

yours very, very submissively
Yours submissively

sissy maid petra
Empress Josephine

sissypet wrote:Goddess Josephine

I am your dirty little slut - my tight pussy is always yours to fill and stretch me wide and deep with your biggest and widest strap ons or even watch and video me while your boyfriends pump away on me - time and again. Even when I'm moaning to stop you can carry on all the time.

Please, please keep on going deeper, let your friends watch and then whore me out. I am yours to do with whatever you desire.

Please let me worship you Goddess Josephine - I am your dirtiest maid slut ever.

Dirtiest ever? well that I have to see. Turn on your cam slut and call me. Show me your idea of nasty then I'll top that. lol
StephanieFashionModel

Empress Josephine wrote:
sissypet wrote:Goddess Josephine

Dirtiest ever? well that I have to see. Turn on your cam slut and call me. Show me your idea of nasty then I'll top that. lol
ooooh, I so love it when you talk dirty, Empress! :)

Empress Josephine

l[/quote]
ooooh, I so love it when you talk dirty, Empress! :)[/quote]

You should hear my cupcake mouth sometimes. (wink)

Stephanie I'm wanting to host a free party line where people can call in and ask me ANYTHING. I am looking for a few articulate people to converse with. Are you interested?