Not a Man Anymore ~ Empress Melanie

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissy-baby-j

thank you Empress Melanie, that was truly lovly and wonderful. Although with my tiny tiny bits I was never truly a man to begin with *blushes*
sissy-baby-j

I love the way your voice sounds kind yet strong as you tease your little sissy.I LOVE physical transformations Empress Melanie infact when i was in school I used to dream that the nurse would turn me into a girl because i wasn't enough of a boy (in general fem talk I plucked up the courage to show people what I meant)
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Dear Empress Melanie
Although as my name suggests I'm naturally flat-chested, which particularly suits me given my love of chic and fashionable clothes, as worn on the runway by other tall and skinny Supermodels, just as they say 'inside every skinny girl there's a big-boobed girl fighting to get out', your delightful story, and a recent photo of a sissy girl-friend and her fabulous fake boobs, has suddenly made me yearn for my very own 'D' cup boobs, or even bigger :)
Listening again, and dreaming, I could just picture myself as the classic gum-chewing 'va-va-va-voom' bimbo , with my eye-popping boobs bursting out of my tight-fitting black see-through blouse, a ladder running all the way up the back of my sheer black hose,in each leg, and even running above the hem of my dangerously short and tight micro-mini skirt, while I'm all the while teetering on my 5" heels! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

EmpressMelanie wrote:Sissy cupcake, thank you :) I would love to sneak some of my special "vitamin powder" into your sweet bod!

Sweet Stephanie, I love your imagination. And 5" heels, wow, even I have a tough time with those. I'm impressed!
Dear Empress, I used to be a 4" heels girl, but since picking up a bargain in 5" heels recently, - and spiky heels too, none of those wimpy platform heels, :wink: -I've taken to 5" heels like a duck takes to water, and won't accept anything less than 5"! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
sissy-baby-j

EmpressMelanie wrote:Sissy cupcake, thank you :) I would love to sneak some of my special "vitamin powder" into your sweet bod!
Well Empress Melanie, in general Fem talk on the board there's a link to some pictures that will show you that i would be better off with your vitamins as i could never be a REAL boy *blush*