Miss Bella has a question for you all!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressBella

I can't wait to hear your answers:)

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Bella/girlieb9909.mp3

XOXO
Miss Bella
debra

Dear Mistress Bella , Thank you for your question If i were stranded to an island I would definitely love to wear a flowered lacy brassiere with breasts forms either in pink or yellow because breasts are for ladies only Being modest I would also love to wear matching rhumba panties with rows of lace

Life is so much better when you wear a lacy brassiere and panties
Jamie Michelle

EmpressBella wrote:I can't wait to hear your answers:)

XOXO
Miss Bella
Hi, Empress Bella. Thank you very much for this audio recording.

Since I only wear women's clothing nowadays, if I could only have one article of women's clothing while stranded on this uninhabited island then that would be the only piece of clothing that I would possess to wear! Teehee.

In answer to your query, I had a discussion with a genetic woman a number of years back wherein she told me that she liked to sleep in camisoles, T-shirts, and tank-tops but with no bottoms on so that her lower girlie-bits were out in the open, even when she was home alone without her boyfriend around. I found it a bit odd that she enjoyed going around in her house like that, but then she explained to me that she liked dressing like that because it made her feel really sexy with her top covered yet her lower girlie-bits free and exposed.

I hadn't really thought much about being attired like that before, but after she explained to me why she enjoys being clothed like that, I thought about it a bit and found the idea to be very erotic myself.

So the article of clothing that I would choose would be a frilly and lacy pink camisole top, as I think that would be really sexy, as my fairy wand, pansy orbs and heinie would then be exposed, yet the pink camisole lingerie would be very obviously girlie. I also love mincing around with only high heels on, but they wouldn't work very well on such an island, as the heels would sink into the sand. And for the reason that the woman mentioned to me, I think the camisole would be more erotic anyway, as it would accentuate my sissy-bits.

With sissies, being clothed like that would be even more erotic, as one can't really see much of a woman's genitals if she's just standing up and walking around, but with sissies they'd have their clitties and outside-ovaries flopping all about the place and fully on display. And you'd be able to see when the sissies got excited because their clitties would start to grow and begin to rise up (at least with most sissies, as some sissies prefer being impotent and so don't want their clitties to become engorged).

Although it's hard for me to sleep nude (or more specifically, without any clothing covering my bottom area, such as wearing just a camisole) because being naked in bed gets me so sexually excited that it's difficult for me to fall alseep, as being naked in bed tends to make me fantasize a lot about strong, beefy men and their big, hard, veiny, throbbing, cum-spewing cocks and all the different ways that they can work me over with me in the feminine sexual role, so I tend to stay awake a lot longer than if I were clothed. (I'm white and my current boyfriend is white [although with a nice, deep tan, which contrasts nicely with my alabaster skin], but when I'm alone in bed naked like that I often fantasize about black men with ultra-massive cocks. But then the first real man that I ever had, at a time when I was age 21, was a middle-aged black man with a true 11'' cock that was also extremely thick [i.e., thicker than either of my dainty wrists], so I guess that's to be expected. My boyfriend's cock is a good size at around 7.5'' with a nice girth to it, and he can stay hard for a long time, so I'm quite pleased with it. It certainly makes deep-throating easier, as I doubt I'd be able to do that with my first black lover, even though I loved sucking as much of his cock as I could manage to take into my mouth.) I do sometimes sleep nude, but for the aforesaid reason it's not all that often. Perhaps if I were to sleep nude on a regular basis the difficulty I have falling asleep in such a state might subside due to becoming used to it.

And I certainly hope that my boyfriend Paul would be stranded on the uninhabited island with me and that there would be plenty of water to drink and food growing there to eat! With me prancing around in my frilly pink camisole letting my pansy-stem, girlie goo-globes and tushy be free, Paul wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of me! He'd be fucking me silly! We'd certainly do our best to make that island a cummy mess! Teehee.

The lack of availability of commercial lubrication products would be no problem for us, as my boyfriend often likes to mount me using just his cupcake and precum as lube (I've been with Paul steadily almost three years now, so I feel safe making love bareback with him). The rectum is actually capable of self-lubricating with mucus (as the wall of the rectum is made up of mucous membrane), and that's what my pussy does after his cock has been in me working me over for a little while. And after I cum he can then use my sissy-cream for extra lubrication by slathering it over his sizable cock. I love the feeling of continuing to be dicked after I've spurt. I also love it when he continues to fuck me after he cums inside me.

I've noticed that the more I've used my rectum as a pussy in order to have sex, the more easily it's able to self-lubricate, like it's been trained to be able to take my boyfriend's nice-sized penis comfortably. I like that my faggina can get wet sort of how genetic girls' pussies can. It makes me feel even more feminine knowing that my boyfriend and I can make love like straight couples can without needing an exogenous source of lube.

Although my pussy can lubricate itself quite well, it's still not the same amount of wetness that I've seen women be able to produce. When I was still in the closet I had a girlfriend who would drip all over the place when we had sex. (Although I was out of the closet to her about my bisexuality and my love for crossdressing, and she used to let me wear her bra and panties when we made love, i.e., with my penis out to the side of the panties.) I could actually see her juices dripping out of her pussy, and my bed would have big wet spots on it from all her pussy juices. At the time I was age 22 and she was 40 years of age.

She said that I was the best lover she ever had. The reason for that was because I could have multiple and seperate full-on orgasms with the ejaculation of semen each time and still be able to maintain a stiff erection indefinitely. She would be the one to tell me when to stop, as I could go on for hours and hours with no down-time in-between ejaculations.[1]

As with my boyfriend now, she and I used to make love bareback, and my cum from multiple ejaculations would mix with her pussy juices. (After having three cupcake, she had had her tubes tied. Of which cupcake, when I knew them, were lovely and beautiful adult women around my age with cupcake cupcake of their own.) So to be fair, it wasn't just her pussy juices that were making the messes, although most of the wetness did come from her (not that I minded at all--indeed, I found it very erotic that she got so wet for me).

-----

Note:

1. I've named this sexual technique of mine my InfiniLast technique, and I have successfully taught it to other males. So for all the mistresses and sissies here who love men and who would like to have the best sex of their lives, definitely have your men read my following article and provide them encouragement to stick with the simple exercises described therein. (Or for those sissies who like being the penetrative partner, they can also learn this technique.) The technique is quite simple and easy to learn, but exercising of the Kegel muscle is required at first. But once a male gets the hang of it, then no extra effort is needed.

"How to Last During Lovemaking Like a True Sex-God Stud," Jamie Michelle, Janurary 5, 2008, which is contained in post No. 7 in the thread "The Erotic Adventures of a Sissy Named Jamie," Jamie Michelle, February 21, 2008 http://getgirlie.com/sissyforum/viewtopic.php?t=7392
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
EmpressBella

Oh debra! I bet you'd look absolutely ravishing:) The prettiest thing on the island;)

XOXO,
Miss Bella
debra wrote:Dear Mistress Bella , Thank you for your question If i were stranded to an island I would definitely love to wear a flowered lacy brassiere with breasts forms either in pink or yellow because breasts are for ladies only Being modest I would also love to wear matching rhumba panties with rows of lace

Life is so much better when you wear a lacy brassiere and panties
EmpressBella

My goodness, JamieMichelle! Such a well thought out answer!

I, too, am a fan of occasionally just wearing a lacy cami to bed! I love the feel of my Egyptian Cotton sheets sliding against my bare bottom, but I can totally understand how it could be...distracting;)

Thank you for the link! I'm definitely going to look it over and suggest it to my sissies!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

Jamie Michelle wrote:
EmpressBella wrote:I can't wait to hear your answers:)

XOXO
Miss Bella
Hi, Empress Bella. Thank you very much for this audio recording.

Since I only wear women's clothing nowadays, if I could only have one article of women's clothing while stranded on this uninhabited island then that would be the only piece of clothing that I would possess to wear! Teehee.

In answer to your query, I had a discussion with a genetic woman a number of years back wherein she told me that she liked to sleep in camisoles, T-shirts, and tank-tops but with no bottoms on so that her lower girlie-bits were out in the open, even when she was home alone without her boyfriend around. I found it a bit odd that she enjoyed going around in her house like that, but then she explained to me that she liked dressing like that because it made her feel really sexy with her top covered yet her lower girlie-bits free and exposed.

I hadn't really thought much about being attired like that before, but after she explained to me why she enjoys being clothed like that, I thought about it a bit and found the idea to be very erotic myself.

So the article of clothing that I would choose would be a frilly and lacy pink camisole top, as I think that would be really sexy, as my fairy wand, pansy orbs and heinie would then be exposed, yet the pink camisole lingerie would be very obviously girlie. I also love mincing around with only high heels on, but they wouldn't work very well on such an island, as the heels would sink into the sand. And for the reason that the woman mentioned to me, I think the camisole would be more erotic anyway, as it would accentuate my sissy-bits.

With sissies, being clothed like that would be even more erotic, as one can't really see much of a woman's genitals if she's just standing up and walking around, but with sissies they'd have their clitties and outside-ovaries flopping all about the place and fully on display. And you'd be able to see when the sissies got excited because their clitties would start to grow and begin to rise up (at least with most sissies, as some sissies prefer being impotent and so don't want their clitties to become engorged).

Although it's hard for me to sleep nude (or more specifically, without any clothing covering my bottom area, such as wearing just a camisole) because being naked in bed gets me so sexually excited that it's difficult for me to fall alseep, as being naked in bed tends to make me fantasize a lot about strong, beefy men and their big, hard, veiny, throbbing, cum-spewing cocks and all the different ways that they can work me over with me in the feminine sexual role, so I tend to stay awake a lot longer than if I were clothed. (I'm white and my current boyfriend is white [although with a nice, deep tan, which contrasts nicely with my alabaster skin], but when I'm alone in bed naked like that I often fantasize about black men with ultra-massive cocks. But then the first real man that I ever had, at a time when I was age 21, was a middle-aged black man with a true 11'' cock that was also extremely thick [i.e., thicker than either of my dainty wrists], so I guess that's to be expected. My boyfriend's cock is a good size at around 7.5'' with a nice girth to it, and he can stay hard for a long time, so I'm quite pleased with it. It certainly makes deep-throating easier, as I doubt I'd be able to do that with my first black lover, even though I loved sucking as much of his cock as I could manage to take into my mouth.) I do sometimes sleep nude, but for the aforesaid reason it's not all that often. Perhaps if I were to sleep nude on a regular basis the difficulty I have falling asleep in such a state might subside due to becoming used to it.

And I certainly hope that my boyfriend Paul would be stranded on the uninhabited island with me and that there would be plenty of water to drink and food growing there to eat! With me prancing around in my frilly pink camisole letting my pansy-stem, girlie goo-globes and tushy be free, Paul wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of me! He'd be fucking me silly! We'd certainly do our best to make that island a cummy mess! Teehee.

The lack of availability of commercial lubrication products would be no problem for us, as my boyfriend often likes to mount me using just his cupcake and precum as lube (I've been with Paul steadily almost three years now, so I feel safe making love bareback with him). The rectum is actually capable of self-lubricating with mucus (as the wall of the rectum is made up of mucous membrane), and that's what my pussy does after his cock has been in me working me over for a little while. And after I cum he can then use my sissy-cream for extra lubrication by slathering it over his sizable cock. I love the feeling of continuing to be dicked after I've spurt. I also love it when he continues to fuck me after he cums inside me.

I've noticed that the more I've used my rectum as a pussy in order to have sex, the more easily it's able to self-lubricate, like it's been trained to be able to take my boyfriend's nice-sized penis comfortably. I like that my faggina can get wet sort of how genetic girls' pussies can. It makes me feel even more feminine knowing that my boyfriend and I can make love like straight couples can without needing an exogenous source of lube.

Although my pussy can lubricate itself quite well, it's still not the same amount of wetness that I've seen women be able to produce. When I was still in the closet I had a girlfriend who would drip all over the place when we had sex. (Although I was out of the closet to her about my bisexuality and my love for crossdressing, and she used to let me wear her bra and panties when we made love, i.e., with my penis out to the side of the panties.) I could actually see her juices dripping out of her pussy, and my bed would have big wet spots on it from all her pussy juices. At the time I was age 22 and she was 40 years of age.

She said that I was the best lover she ever had. The reason for that was because I could have multiple and seperate full-on orgasms with the ejaculation of semen each time and still be able to maintain a stiff erection indefinitely. She would be the one to tell me when to stop, as I could go on for hours and hours with no down-time in-between ejaculations.[1]

As with my boyfriend now, she and I used to make love bareback, and my cum from multiple ejaculations would mix with her pussy juices. (After having three cupcake, she had had her tubes tied. Of which cupcake, when I knew them, were lovely and beautiful adult women around my age with cupcake cupcake of their own.) So to be fair, it wasn't just her pussy juices that were making the messes, although most of the wetness did come from her (not that I minded at all--indeed, I found it very erotic that she got so wet for me).

-----

Note:

1. I've named this sexual technique of mine my InfiniLast technique, and I have successfully taught it to other males. So for all the mistresses and sissies here who love men and who would like to have the best sex of their lives, definitely have your men read my following article and provide them encouragement to stick with the simple exercises described therein. (Or for those sissies who like being the penetrative partner, they can also learn this technique.) The technique is quite simple and easy to learn, but exercising of the Kegel muscle is required at first. But once a male gets the hang of it, then no extra effort is needed.

"How to Last During Lovemaking Like a True Sex-God Stud," Jamie Michelle, Janurary 5, 2008, which is contained in post No. 7 in the thread "The Erotic Adventures of a Sissy Named Jamie," Jamie Michelle, February 21, 2008 http://getgirlie.com/sissyforum/viewtopic.php?t=7392
Jamie Michelle

EmpressBella wrote:My goodness, JamieMichelle! Such a well thought out answer!

I, too, am a fan of occasionally just wearing a lacy cami to bed! I love the feel of my Egyptian Cotton sheets sliding against my bare bottom, but I can totally understand how it could be...distracting;)

Thank you for the link! I'm definitely going to look it over and suggest it to my sissies!
You're very welcome, and thank you for the compliment, Empress Bella!

I'm glad you agree that a cami and nothing else is hot! Teehee.

By the way, Empress Bella, you may want to put the below link in your forum signature so that sissies can better find your blog:

Phone Sex Fetish Girl http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com