Pretty Little Mary Janes ~ Ms Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

M_Cassandra

Let's see how you walk in them then, and it had better be good!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassand ... yJanes.mp3
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Sounds like i can't lose,either way, Mistress! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
M_Cassandra

Stephanie loves spankings :)
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

M_Cassandra wrote:Stephanie loves spankings :)
ooooh yes please, Mistress! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Ms. Cassandra,

I'm on my second, third, and fouth pair of flat Mary Janes. I wear them at work. You have to have two pair. To let the leather dry-out, you wear them every other day. I keep them (two pair) in my locker. We can't wear heels at my day-job. I wear my heels to and from work. (Commuter Rail). One pair is for Sunday, at Mass. I keep that leather so highly polished that you'd think they were patent-leather.

Since this past weekend was a, "Susan-less," weekend, I wore my Mary Janes for our visit with the grandchildren. I also wear my shinny ones, when I take my granddaughters to the Boston Ballet. I think my M.J.s go very nice with my Tuxedo, as does my purse.

While all our cherubs know about my cross-dressing needs, they have requested that they don't see me, "dressed." Mistress is fine with that.

Be it heels or Mary Janes, I don't have sittin' shoes; only workin' shoes.

I don't have time to scan blogs or other Websites. This girl has no, "playtime." It's work ...work .. work. Mistress has to be Satisfied.

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
M_Cassandra

Bad and tardy sissies who keep their mary janes at Mistresses house will risk the shoes donated..mmmmhmmmmm
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Ms. Cassandra,

My Mistress is my Wife. Being tardy is not my style, unless the Commuter Rail Train is late. All my shoes are, "safe and sound," at home. Mistress indicates which ones I am to wear and when.

I also wear my flat Mary Janes at my cook's job. While there's a great Website, "Cooking in Heels," you can't wear heels in a real kitchen. You'll wind up in the hospital with a broken back. Little home kitchens you could but I'd advise against spikes.

The two pair of Mary Janes that I keep in my locker, is at my Day-job in Boston's Financial District. As I wrote before, my company doesn't allow anyone wearing heels at work. I don't own any (disgusting) sneakers as a lot of mankind does. I like pretty shoes. I haven't worn sneakers since 1962. That's also the last time I played Tennis.

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.