Pantyhose Versus Stockings

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress EmmaJane

Since so many of you seem to have a clear preference, I want to hear from all my nylon-loving sissies on whether you long for full pantyhose or sexy stockings...

http://eroticaudios.com/content/EmmaJan ... ckings.mp3
E-mail me at emmajane@enchantrixempire.com for all of your feminization needs!
jmsissy

I love wearing pantyhose. They make me feel so feminine and girly. I wear them everyday. And I want everyone to see my smooth pantyhose covered legs.
Empress Catherine

Well Ms EmmaJane, may a Mistress respond? Personally I love stockings - especially silk ones - although I do understand the attraction of pantyhose for some.
see me/read me http://www.cuckoldfantasycalls.com and www.phonesexteasing.com
shedinanylon

My Dear Ms Emma Jane,
LOVE your audio ! And to answer your question,I must confess that I prefer BOTH !
As a lifetime crossdresser...it all started when I was very cupcake(3 or 4) when
I tried on my mothers' stockings...I was hooked...Then growing up in the 60,s and 70,s my sisters had pantyhose that I tried and they were just as sexy to me as the stockings.I was afraid that stockings were not going to be made anymore....then as I started to buy my own nylons,I would occasionally see them.Eventually I discovered that the dept stores and fredericks of hollywood as well as the thrift stores sometimes still had stockings.Nevertheless I also got into sexy control top pantyhose(one of my favs!)It only seemed natural to wear both! the stockings and the pantyhose!......................Add some lingerie(slips,panties,etc.) Sexy
high heels and all other things feminine and you end up with a "nylon-loving" crossdressing pantyhose/nylon stocking sissy like me !
Sincerely yours,
Shedinanylon AKA Pantihosis
sissy maid bobette

i think all sissies should be cupcake into sexy nylon stockings and garters. i think there is an extra sense of humiliation for a Mistress to see Her sissy maid in a short maid's uniform which flashes the top of his stockings every time he bends over or is on his knees scrubbing floors.

And what could be funnier than to see a sissy prostiture walking down the street trying to keep his tight, short skirt from creeping up to reveal the tops of his stockings and garters.

i loved Empress Catherine's comment that She prefers stockings over pantyhose. i wish all the Mistresses at Sissy School wore black full fashioned nylons and garter belts or corsets with garters.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
Empress Catherine

Thank you bobette. I can say that pulling on my stockings, fastening them to the suspenders on either a garter belt or a corset, is a sort of foreplay for what's to come. Dressing the part most certainly sets the mood for me! Also, I agree with the idea of dressing a sissy in stockings as an added humiliation or almost as a form of homage to the Mistress.
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Mistress Emma Jane,

I prefer to be in stockings and garterbelts. My Mistress/Wife demands that I wear pantyhose or tights during the week for going to work.

I so, "love," to put my, "ten little toes into two shinny hose," and attach the garter tabs. Then it's so, "delicious," to slide my nylon clad foot into a pretty high heel. I love to hear that, "hissss."

It doesn't happen for me anymore. Mistress forbids me to enjoy getting dressed in girl clothes. It's, "It's hurry up; get dressed, your chores await you."

So, I'm on the 50-yard line. I want to wear stockings; I have to wear pantyhose. That's seven days a week for me girls. I have NO male under-garments.

It's nap time for me. I'm also working tonight.

Missy Susan
(Typos corrected 02DEC09 at 1:42 P.M.)
(I just saw 3 more at 1:45 P.M.; I must have been tired)
Last edited by Ms. Susan Pauline on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
sissy maid priscilla

i think a sissy maid should not really have an option in this matter Mistress Emma Jane. A sissy should wear whatever Mistress demands. And i really think most Dominas would demand stockings and garters on their sissy maids. They are much sexier than panthose and it gives a Mistress much easier access to a sissy's pantied bottom. If a sissy is on his hands and knees scrubbing the floor and Mistress is not satisfied with his performance, She can cane the sissy maid's ass without worrying about the extra protection pantyhose would afford.

Loved Your comments Mistress Catherine. i can just see a group of sissy maids on their knees drooling and whimpering as they watch You slowly put on Your nylons and attach them to Your garters. Sooo sexy,.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.
sissy maid bobette

i too loved Your comments about pulling on Your stockings and attaching them to Your garters. Very exciting for a depraved and overly excited sissy to watch his Mistress putting on Her stockings.

i agree with sissy maid priscilla and how it amusing it would be for a collection of sissy maids, all on their knees eagerly watching You pulling up a pair of sexy black nylons. Of better yet, watching You take off Your stockings as we all beg and pleade for permission to sniff and kiss those lovely, scented stockings.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
Empress Catherine

Thank you, girls. Yes, you'd be surprised at just how sloooooooowly I can draw on my stockings, smooth them along my legs, make small (unnecessary) adjustments to the fastenings - all the time flexing and stretching my pretty toes!
sissy maid fifi

Just lovely Empress Catherine, so intoxicating. i am on my knees, a very obedient sissy maid, fully dressed in my serving uniform with my teeny three inch penis fully erect and leaking into my black bikini panties.

You are in ia black corset with dangling garters rolling up a nylon stocking which You sloooowly roll up Your shapely leg. i am moaning and whimpering like a pathetic cupcake dog.

Empress Catherine, may i please kiss Your lovely leg? NO sissy.

Empress Catherine, may i please help You with Your garters? Again a redounding NO.

i begin to cry, my panties soaked with precum as i help You with Your spiked heeled pumps.

Mercifully You allow me one kiss on the bottom of Your shoe. Oh thank You Empress, i am so very gratefull.
Mistress, if i do all my housework properly, may i please wash Your dirty panties and stockings?
Ms. Susan Pauline

Well, girls,

I, too, love to slowly roll up my stockings, noir or nude, and attach the garter belt tabs. I also love to slide my feet into my pumps and listen to that delightful hissss. Mistress doesn't permit me that kind of time. She doesn't permit me to enjoy getting dressed.

Mistress demands pantyhose because they are one more thing that keeps my, "little thingy," tucked back and in place.

If, "Mission Impossible," was not before your time, does anyone remember, "Cinnamon," (Barbar Bain) singing a Marlene Deidrich song, "Ten pretty toes into two shinny hose...."

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan
Last edited by Ms. Susan Pauline on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
Empress Catherine

Oh fif! Saying a resounding "No!" to you would be so delightful!
Empress EmmaJane

While I prefer sheer, sexy stockings for myself, I find that -depending upon my mood at the moment and the look or purpose I have in mind for my sissy- my preference for stockings versus pantyhose can vary.

If I want to dress and treat my sissy like a naughty slut and have easy access to her clitty and/or bottom, I always opt for stockings. I may want to slip a garter belt around her waist in order to hold those stockings in place or I may simply instruct her to wear of pair of the lace-top stockings, which have silicone backing -for gripping those thighs!- so that no garter belt is necessary. I do love the way those stockings look hugging a sissy's thighs when I have her lift her skirt or bend over to show me her panties.

On those occasions when I want to make sure my sissy's little nubbin is well-confined beneath her panties, I have her wear pantyhose so that constricting nylon can serve as a reinforcement to keep her girl parts better tucked and held in place. This is when I find that control top pantyhose are the "best fit," as they do cling ever so firmly to both her bottom and her sissy bulge.
E-mail me at emmajane@enchantrixempire.com for all of your feminization needs!
sissy maid priscilla

Very nice Mistress Emma Jane and i'm glad that You enjoy wearing stockings and garters. i agree with bobette and fifi that it is so reribly sexy for a group of sissy maids to be kneeling at Your feet watching You pull on a pair of sexy black stockings and attaching them to Your garters.

The sissy maids are panting and their little dicklets are leaking precum into their panties. The poor wretches are sooo horny begging for a touch or a kiss only to be denied.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.