Good Morning Sissy! Where's OUR Breakfast??

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Josephine

A sample of what its like to be a sissy cuck around here in the morning.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Josephi ... -22-09.mp3

Be sure to visit my blog for more sissy training. Also did you know I host a sissy chat every Tuesday morning at 9am est? That's right! Come get dressed with us! www.communitykink.com look in the special events room or at my blog ad me to your twitter and you'll get a message every time I go into chat.

Hugs, kisses and Really BIG Cocks!
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

This would be a dream for me! :wink:

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
sissy maid bobette

Just lovely Mistress Josephine. i'm dressed in my morning pink french maid's uniform. Its very short and shows off the tops of my pink nylons and lacy pink garter belt. i have on a tiny white lace apron and a white lacy maids cap in my pretty blonde wig.

i blush with shame showing thru my whorish makeup as i teeter in my five inch spiked heeled pussy pink sandals carrying the breakfast tray. i pray that my Goddess will be pleased.

As Goddess and Her bull stud eat their breakfast i kneel next to Goddess wondering what She has in store for me next.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
Empress Josephine

sissy maid bobette wrote:Just lovely Mistress Josephine. i'm dressed in my morning pink french maid's uniform. Its very short and shows off the tops of my pink nylons and lacy pink garter belt. i have on a tiny white lace apron and a white lacy maids cap in my pretty blonde wig.

i blush with shame showing thru my whorish makeup as i teeter in my five inch spiked heeled pussy pink sandals carrying the breakfast tray. i pray that my Goddess will be pleased.

As Goddess and Her bull stud eat their breakfast i kneel next to Goddess wondering what She has in store for me next.

aren't you the special little tart? lol You know you're just asking for trouble, right? After we put some CREAM in YOUR coffee I think you should bend over so I can fuck you while you suck my lovers cock.

Is that enough "details" for you girl???? (wink)
sissy maid bobette

Oh please, please, please Goddess Joshephine, please be gentle with that giant strapon. Its even bigger than bull stud's massive cock.

i crawl up on the bed and lower my head down on his ever growing penis. Goddess Josephine yanks my pink ruffled panties down and slaps my ass several times while telling me what a disgusting sissy cocksucking sissy i am. i try to answer but all i can do is mouth garbled nonsense with this giant dick in my mouth.

Goddess jams the giant, rubber dick deep into my pussy hole and again a garbled scream. In spite of the shame and pain my little four inch penis is at full erection.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
Empress Josephine

sissy maid bobette wrote:Oh please, please, please Goddess Joshephine, please be gentle with that giant strapon. Its even bigger than bull stud's massive cock.

i crawl up on the bed and lower my head down on his ever growing penis. Goddess Josephine yanks my pink ruffled panties down and slaps my ass several times while telling me what a disgusting sissy cocksucking sissy i am. i try to answer but all i can do is mouth garbled nonsense with this giant dick in my mouth.

Goddess jams the giant, rubber dick deep into my pussy hole and again a garbled scream. In spite of the shame and pain my little four inch penis is at full erection.
lol you're such a slut!