Pretty Prissy Sissies.

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

lacy tights, or pantyhose, is definitely ME, Empress! :)
(I so loved my black pair, that I went out and bought the same style in two different shades to go with the appropriate outfit!).
And mincing around my room, practising my model girl poses in the mirror,....yep, thats me too! :D

I guess that must make me a prissy sissy then! :wink:

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
sissy maid priscilla

There are so many apects to being a prissy sissy Empress Bella. For me its dressing as a pretty submissive sissy maid in my pink french maids uniform with delightfull pink lingerie with stockings, garters and spiked heels with full makeup a blonde wig and white lace apron.

But that is not enough. A prisssy sissy maid is hard working house servant and minces around limp wristed while doing his houswork. he curtseys in front of his Mistress and obeys all orders. If Mistress desires to cuckold Her prissy sissy, the sissy will get down on his knees and suck any cock put before him.

Ahhh....the perfect prissy sissy.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.
EmpressBella

Well it certainly sounds like you fit the title of Prissy Sissy, my dear!

I can just imagine you mincing around in those tights, practicing your glamour shots in the mirror. *laughs* I'll bet you make quite a sight!

How long have you been practicing your poses? Do you have any that you prefer? I've found that mincing around definitely is a prissy sissy trait!

Aren't those lacy tights just divine? I'm not a bit surprised that you've stocked up on them! They are essential to a proper prissy sissy wardrobe:)

How many outfits do you have now, I wonder?

StephanieFashionModel wrote:lacy tights, or pantyhose, is definitely ME, Empress! :)
(I so loved my black pair, that I went out and bought the same style in two different shades to go with the appropriate outfit!).
And mincing around my room, practising my model girl poses in the mirror,....yep, thats me too! :D

EmpressBella

You definitely nailed it right on the head, my dear!

There is SO much that goes into being a proper prissy sissy, much more than merely the way you dress! It's in the way you act, what you do for your Mistress, and your attitude towards others!

I love the idea of you in your pink sissy maid uniform, all made up, prancing here and there around my house! I'm certain you'd make sure that everything was in its place and cleaned, and I bet that you'd look even more adorable with a fluffy feather duster dangling from your fingertips as you mince along!

sissy maid priscilla wrote:There are so many apects to being a prissy sissy Empress Bella. For me its dressing as a pretty submissive sissy maid in my pink french maids uniform with delightfull pink lingerie with stockings, garters and spiked heels with full makeup a blonde wig and white lace apron.

But that is not enough. A prisssy sissy maid is hard working house servant and minces around limp wristed while doing his houswork. he curtseys in front of his Mistress and obeys all orders. If Mistress desires to cuckold Her prissy sissy, the sissy will get down on his knees and suck any cock put before him.

Ahhh....the perfect prissy sissy.
StephanieFashionModel

EmpressBella wrote:Well it certainly sounds like you fit the title of Prissy Sissy, my dear!

I can just imagine you mincing around in those tights, practicing your glamour shots in the mirror. *laughs* I'll bet you make quite a sight!

How long have you been practicing your poses? Do you have any that you prefer? I've found that mincing around definitely is a prissy sissy trait!

Aren't those lacy tights just divine? I'm not a bit surprised that you've stocked up on them! They are essential to a proper prissy sissy wardrobe:)

StephanieFashionModel wrote:lacy tights, or pantyhose, is definitely ME, Empress! :)

Having Fashion TV as part of my cable package definitely helps me with my catwalk model poses, Empress :D

Among my favourite poses are:
standing in front of the mirror, both hands on hips, with palms facing outwards, and pouting coquettishly
sitting in my typists chair, facing the full length mirror, with legs crossed at a high angle, in the classic style favoured by fashion models;
bending over at the knees, clutching my handbag ever so tighly in front of me and with a 'shocked' expression on my heavily made up, red-lipsticked, face.;
strutting daintily in my tight skirts, expertly crossing one leg in front of the other as I walk so that one slender nylon-encased knee 'whooshes' against the other

The lace tights are just fabulous to wear, although I don't just wear them with any outfit: usually just my best cocktail dresses, or tailored black skirt suit.
And they're so snug, and I can draw them high up on my waist, almost to my armpits.

Off the top of my head I'd say I probably have at least 10 skirt suits, 6 balllgowns, 10 cocktail dresses, so many blouses, dresses, 3 wedding dresses,..3 'cupcake of the bride' outfits :D ..two full-length furs,...2 fur jackets,..........

EmpressBella

Wow, Stephanie! It certainly sounds like you have a very full closet!

How long have you been collecting your outfits? It seems you have quite a bit to choose from, and I'm guessing that you enjoy regularly indulging your sissy side.

I love the poses you've described, especially the handbag and the dainty strutting. I agree that there's much a sissy can learn from Fashion TV. Do you also study the fashion magazines, like Vogue or Glamour for tips and tricks?

It sounds like you'd make the perfect catwalk sissy to put on a special fashion show for all my girlfriends at our next party!

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
EmpressBella wrote:Well it certainly sounds like you fit the title of Prissy Sissy, my dear!

Having Fashion TV as part of my cable package definitely helps me with my catwalk model poses, Empress :D

standing in front of the mirror, both hands on hips, with palms facing outwards, and pouting coquettishly
sitting in my typists chair, facing the full length mirror, with legs crossed at a high angle, in the classic style favoured by fashion models;
bending over at the knees, clutching my handbag ever so tighly in front of me and with a 'shocked' expression on my heavily made up, red-lipsticked, face.;
strutting daintily in my tight skirts, expertly crossing one leg in front of the other as I walk so that one slender nylon-encased knee 'whooshes' against the other

The lace tights are just fabulous to wear, although I don't just wear them with any outfit: usually just my best cocktail dresses, or tailored black skirt suit.
And they're so snug, and I can draw them high up on my waist, almost to my armpits.

Off the top of my head I'd say I probably have at least 10 skirt suits, 6 balllgowns, 10 cocktail dresses, so many blouses, dresses, 3 wedding dresses,..3 'cupcake of the bride' outfits :D ..two full-length furs,...2 fur jackets,..........
StephanieFashionModel

EmpressBella wrote:Wow, Stephanie! It certainly sounds like you have a very full closet!

How long have you been collecting your outfits? It seems you have quite a bit to choose from, and I'm guessing that you enjoy regularly indulging your sissy side.

I love the poses you've described, especially the handbag and the dainty strutting. I agree that there's much a sissy can learn from Fashion TV. Do you also study the fashion magazines, like Vogue or Glamour for tips and tricks?

It sounds like you'd make the perfect catwalk sissy to put on a special fashion show for all my girlfriends at our next party!

StephanieFashionModel wrote:

Thank You, Empress
Well I acquired almost all of my current outfits during the past 7 years or so.
Unfortunately I got rid of most of my previous wardrobe during one of those horrid 'purges' we sissies sometimes fall victim to when we try to deny our sissy side, although I never had as large a wardrobe as I have now.
Before the Internet, or Fashion TV, I used to buy high fashion magazines, especially the September Haute Couture Collections issues, not only the US and UK Vogues, but also Vogue Italia, and the French fashion magazine, 'L'Officiel', which always had the most feminine models wearing the most gorgeous ballgowns and cocktail dresses.

Like most real women, I'm sure, I often choose my outfits to suit my mood! :)

StephanieFashionModel

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... t-End.html

These look like my tights, Empress
I don't have an outfit like this, or the figure, but I'm working on it! :wink: