Time to Talk Tights

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress EmmaJane

There are stockings; there are pantyhose; and then there are tights...

http://eroticaudios.com/content/EmmaJan ... Tights.mp3
E-mail me at emmajane@enchantrixempire.com for all of your feminization needs!
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Oooh yes, I so agree with You, Empress: although sheer black pantyhose, 10 or 15 denier will probably always be my favourite, I've recently discovered the delights of opaque hose to match my outfits and shoes.

For example a current favourite is 'paprika' which I wear with my peach-coloured two piece cupcake of the Bride outfit, and brown 4" heels.
And then I mix and match lilacs and lavenders skirt suits and dresses with pink and burgundy hose, and my pink, and white heels

Its just so much fun being a girl! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Empress EmmaJane

Excellent points, Stephanie! While I agree with you in sheer black pantyhose (or stockings in my case) being a perpetual favorite of mine as well, thank you for pointing out the fun in coordinating your hosiery to the color(s) in your outfit. Whether it's matching your hose to the primary color of your ensemble or opting to feature a secondary hue in your color scheme in order to emphasize it or "bring it out," considering your options and settling on the preferred color of your hosiery can be great fun and end up making you look absolutely fabulous.

I especially love your mention that you are currently quite taken with paprika-colored hose and how you opted to coordinate them with peach and brown. Lovely color scheme! You obviously know how to mix, match, and blend different basic colors and their variations with taste, style, and flair!
StephanieFashionModel

Empress EmmaJane wrote:Excellent points, Stephanie! While I agree with you in sheer black pantyhose (or stockings in my case) being a perpetual favorite of mine as well, thank you for pointing out the fun in coordinating your hosiery to the color(s) in your outfit. Whether it's matching your hose to the primary color of your ensemble or opting to feature a secondary hue in your color scheme in order to emphasize it or "bring it out," considering your options and settling on the preferred color of your hosiery can be great fun and end up making you look absolutely fabulous.

I especially love your mention that you are currently quite taken with paprika-colored hose and how you opted to coordinate them with peach and brown. Lovely color scheme! You obviously know how to mix, match, and blend different basic colors and their variations with taste, style, and flair!
Thank You, Empress. :D

I've often found when out window shopping, or scouring Ebay, that that particular dress, or suit, would go well with a particular shade of pantyhose I want to wear more often, but with a different outfit.
Or I might see a gorgeous dress, or suit, that I love but I don't have quite the shade of pantyhose to go with it, so that gives me an excuse to seek out the perfect shade of hose to go with it.

I've found over the years of scouring the September fashion issues, especially of the top fashion magazines that I've come to know what colours best match and blend, and what best suit me.

But I think they say that sissies have, by nature, a great sense of what looks best on a woman, anyway! :D

Empress EmmaJane

Stephanie, you are so obviously an incredible fashion plate! Given your evident fashion prowess, attention to detail, and affinity for haute couture, (if you haven't seen it) I thought you might be interested in browsing through Emilio Cavallini's online boutique, where you will find quite a stunning and unique variety of hosiery and tights. I found the offerings there to be quite impressive and very novel, especially due to the array of patterned hosiery they feature.

http://shop.emiliocavallini.com/

Due to your appreciation for fashion and advanced eye for coordinating your wardrobe, I am curious to hear your take on this selection of hosiery.

By the way, you are absolutely correct in your assertion that sissies have a natural ability for knowing what looks just right -in every detail- on the feminine form.

You are truly a fashion role mode for all aspiring sissies!
StephanieFashionModel

Empress EmmaJane wrote:Stephanie, you are so obviously an incredible fashion plate! Given your evident fashion prowess, attention to detail, and affinity for haute couture, (if you haven't seen it) I thought you might be interested in browsing through Emilio Cavallini's online boutique, where you will find quite a stunning and unique variety of hosiery and tights. I found the offerings there to be quite impressive and very novel, especially due to the array of patterned hosiery they feature.

http://shop.emiliocavallini.com/

Due to your appreciation for fashion and advanced eye for coordinating your wardrobe, I am curious to hear your take on this selection of hosiery.

By the way, you are absolutely correct in your assertion that sissies have a natural ability for knowing what looks just right -in every detail- on the feminine form.

You are truly a fashion role mode for all aspiring sissies!
Thank You for the kind words, Empress
But I've just been drooling over the fabulous array of pantyhose at the link you provided: isn't it wonderful the fabulous array of flattering legwear hosiery manufacturers are offering us this year.

I actually have a pair like this, in 3 different shades
http://shop.emiliocavallini.com/product ... =19&page=6

I just sooo adore this style! :D
What a wonderful idea!
http://shop.emiliocavallini.com/product ... =19&page=3

I love this pattern
http://shop.emiliocavallini.com/product.php?
productid=126&cat=19&page=1

and this pair, particularly in the featured brilliant red shade is just so fabulously girly!
(but I wonder what colour the seams are for the peacock shade?)
http://shop.emiliocavallini.com/product ... =19&page=1

And this front lace look is soooo gorgeous: its almost like a great alternative to boots!
http://shop.emiliocavallini.com/product ... =19&page=2

I love this shade of green and I can picture wearing it with a wide number of my outfits: despite plaid's somewhat conservative image I think one could look very elegant wearing these with the right outfit! :D
And the black heels are probably best for it rather than the white I usually wear with my green skirts and hose
http://shop.emiliocavallini.com/product ... =19&page=4

StephanieFashionModel

And I just noticed THIS!
http://shop.emiliocavallini.com/product ... =15&page=1
What better way to draw attention to your legs? :wink:

Empress EmmaJane

Stephanie, I think I am going to have to keep you on retainer as my fabulous style consultant!!

Yes. Those rose lace tights are amazing. They are very sexy femme, but in a tasteful, classy way. I love that understated fishnet style, interwoven with those swirling rose patterns. Which colors do you have in this style?

Oh! The opaque microfiber leggings with the crepe just above and entending down over the ankle is outstanding! Aren't those so exceptionally unique and different? I love the color offerings for these leggings - especially all of those fantastic Fall tones. Gorgeous! I would love to see what kind of ensemble you would build around these leggings...

Those alligator tights simply speak for themselves. Again, here we have some legwear that is so very novel - as are those opaque tights with the front lace, which you suggested could almost double as boots.

With regard to your question about those back seam and bow tights, I do believe the seam and bow are black for all of the primary colors. While a black seam naturally works for the brilliant red, I think it would be delightful if the seam/bow colors were uniquely tailored for each different color. What color would you have the seam be on the peacock pair?

I agree with you on pairing black heels with those plaid tights, especially if are planning on wearing a green skirt with them.

The two-tone tights with hearts are the ultimate in girly tights!! I wish they featured a model wearing each of the pairs, as opposed to showing only those two-dimensional swatches. Incredible!
StephanieFashionModel

Empress EmmaJane wrote:Stephanie, I think I am going to have to keep you on retainer as my fabulous style consultant!!

Yes. Those rose lace tights are amazing. They are very sexy femme, but in a tasteful, classy way. I love that understated fishnet style, interwoven with those swirling rose patterns. Which colors do you have in this style?

Oh! The opaque microfiber leggings with the crepe just above and entending down over the ankle is outstanding! Aren't those so exceptionally unique and different? I love the color offerings for these leggings - especially all of those fantastic Fall tones. Gorgeous! I would love to see what kind of ensemble you would build around these leggings...

Those alligator tights simply speak for themselves. Again, here we have some legwear that is so very novel - as are those opaque tights with the front lace, which you suggested could almost double as boots.

With regard to your question about those back seam and bow tights, I do believe the seam and bow are black for all of the primary colors. While a black seam naturally works for the brilliant red, I think it would be delightful if the seam/bow colors were uniquely tailored for each different color. What color would you have the seam be on the peacock pair?

I agree with you on pairing black heels with those plaid tights, especially if are planning on wearing a green skirt with them.

The two-tone tights with hearts are the ultimate in girly tights!! I wish they featured a model wearing each of the pairs, as opposed to showing only those two-dimensional swatches. Incredible!
It will be a pleasure to act as Your personal style consultant, Empress! :D
(although I think Empress Bella has first call on me as her Lingerie Launderer, Empress Constance as her personal sissy maid, and Empress Josephine as her personal sissy secretary.! ) :D
But I'm sure You Empresses will be able to work it out among Yourselves! :wink:

I have rose lace tights in black, white, and brown
(I'm not crazy about the brown but I loved the black so much and they're such a wonderful fit so I reckoned I'll probably find some way to have a suitable match for them!)

I don't have any leggings at present :I'd been keeping an eye out for the 'ideal' set but most of the ones I liked were very expensive.
But those leggings are just a 'must-have'! :D
They have a great 70's 'bell-bottoms' vibe
(incidentally there was a favourite Haute Couture collection of mine of a year or two back, by Scherrer, I think, which featured some wonderful 70's retro looks, including bellbottoms, and frilly blouses!)

I've already selected a pair of those 'Cuori' - heart-shaped tights in both lilac and pink for my wishlist/shopping cart! :D

I've just re-checked: that shade for the back seam and bow tights looks to be 'Pink Azalea'.
As regards the seam that I'd like with the 'Peacock', I suppose it could only be black, but I don't think that would look as good as the shade in the photo

Empress EmmaJane

Stephanie, I suppose Mistresses Bella, Constance, Josephine, and I are going to have to devise a revolving schedule under which you can rotate among us and perform all of these tasks for us! How does it feel to be in such high demand for your sissy services? Talk about feeling wanted! Perhaps in exchange for my exploitation of your fabulous sense of style and wardrobe coordination, I could keep you supplied with more top-of-the-line legwear than you could possibly imagine. :wink:

Should you decide to indulge yourself and acquire a pair of those "bell-bottom leggings," you must let me know which color(s) you get. I would also be remiss if I didn't say I would very much like to see how you would integrate them into (what I know would be) a superb outfit. (Hint: I love pictures...)
StephanieFashionModel

Empress EmmaJane wrote:Stephanie, I suppose Mistresses Bella, Constance, Josephine, and I are going to have to devise a revolving schedule under which you can rotate among us and perform all of these tasks for us! How does it feel to be in such high demand for your sissy services? Talk about feeling wanted! Perhaps in exchange for my exploitation of your fabulous sense of style and wardrobe coordination, I could keep you supplied with more top-of-the-line legwear than you could possibly imagine. :wink:

Should you decide to indulge yourself and acquire a pair of those "bell-bottom leggings," you must let me know which color(s) you get. I would also be remiss if I didn't say I would very much like to see how you would integrate them into (what I know would be) a superb outfit. (Hint: I love pictures...)
Empress, You don't know how thrilled and excited I am to have so many beautiful and dominant Mistresses eager to engage my services; even more, that so many of You are eager to see pics of me, especially showing off my legs, encased in pantyhose! :wink:
Well, I've always felt its been my role in life to serve and entertain women,.........so,...... :D

btw, I've also been looking through my pantyhose drawers and I just realised that the coloured lacy pantyhose I recently bought are, in fact, footless!
(among the colours are fluorescent pink and fluorescent purple, so perfect for when I want to look my girliest!!!) :D

StephanieFashionModel

Empress, i've just noticed another great co-ordination idea, something which I hadn't thought of before but have you ever tried wearing purple with yellow before?
http://www.shopwiki.co.uk/_Pamela+Mann+ ... ess+Tights

I have a skirt suit in this colour yellow so I might try it, perhaps wearing nude or tan hose under the footless tights as I don't usually like going barefoot

Empress EmmaJane

Stephanie,

Now surely you cannot be at all surprised that so many Mistresses find you so incredibly appealing that they have taken a great interest in your and what exceptional skills you have to offer to a busy Mistress! You, my dear, are simply fabulous!

With regard to those flourescent pink and flourescent purple tights, from where did you get them? I would absolutely love to see a picture of them - especially the pink ones.

Also, I did check out the link you sent, and I find the yellow and blue worn together to be acceptable. Of course, I think my true opinion would have to be formed on a case-by-case basis and depend upon the exact shades and solids or patterns to be intermingled. What the model on the site was wearing, I liked - but I can envision instances that may be questionable. I very confidently feel that you of all people have the fashion flair and wisdom to know what will work together. Your coordination skills are exceptional!
StephanieFashionModel

Empress EmmaJane wrote:Stephanie,

Now surely you cannot be at all surprised that so many Mistresses find you so incredibly appealing that they have taken a great interest in your and what exceptional skills you have to offer to a busy Mistress! You, my dear, are simply fabulous!

With regard to those flourescent pink and flourescent purple tights, from where did you get them? I would absolutely love to see a picture of them - especially the pink ones.

Also, I did check out the link you sent, and I find the yellow and blue worn together to be acceptable. Of course, I think my true opinion would have to be formed on a case-by-case basis and depend upon the exact shades and solids or patterns to be intermingled. What the model on the site was wearing, I liked - but I can envision instances that may be questionable. I very confidently feel that you of all people have the fashion flair and wisdom to know what will work together. Your coordination skills are exceptional!
Oh my, Empress, now You've got me all blushing :oops:
I'm sure You know how much sissies crave compliments from their Mistresses, especially regarding their fashion sense, so to have so many wonderful compliments from a Mistress has me blushing all the way down to my polished toes! :D .

I must check out those fluorescent pantyhose links and I'll post them for you!