Miss Bella's Special Sissy Squad

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissy maid fifi

Excellent Empress Bella and, of curse, You are absolutely right. Every Mistress needs at least one sissy maid and, preferably, an entire harem of obedient sissy maids.

we sissy maids need to have the proper uniforms before presenting ourselves to a Domina for service. Short flouncy maids uniforms with pettiioats, stockings and garters and a pretty lacy bra. And what sissy maid's uniform is complete without a white lacy apron, maid's cap and five inch spiked heels.

The sissy maid of today is proud of his position and prances around in his spiked heels, limp wristed and wiggling his pantied ass for amusement of his Mistress. he is excellent at all forms of housework, scubbing floors and toilets, doing laundry and running errands for Mistress in his maids uniform.

i know all of Your sissy maids would aspire to become a member of Youir "sissy squad" in those sexy black and purple maid's uniforms. i would suspect that a sissy would have to work hard and have an excellent record to reach that goal. i suppose members of the sissy squad are shipped out to other Mistresses to do their housework if They don't have Their own sissy maids.
Mistress, if i do all my housework properly, may i please wash Your dirty panties and stockings?
EmpressBella

sissy maid fifi wrote:Excellent Empress Bella and, of curse, You are absolutely right. Every Mistress needs at least one sissy maid and, preferably, an entire harem of obedient sissy maids.

we sissy maids need to have the proper uniforms before presenting ourselves to a Domina for service. Short flouncy maids uniforms with pettiioats, stockings and garters and a pretty lacy bra. And what sissy maid's uniform is complete without a white lacy apron, maid's cap and five inch spiked heels.

The sissy maid of today is proud of his position and prances around in his spiked heels, limp wristed and wiggling his pantied ass for amusement of his Mistress. he is excellent at all forms of housework, scubbing floors and toilets, doing laundry and running errands for Mistress in his maids uniform.

i know all of Your sissy maids would aspire to become a member of Youir "sissy squad" in those sexy black and purple maid's uniforms. i would suspect that a sissy would have to work hard and have an excellent record to reach that goal. i suppose members of the sissy squad are shipped out to other Mistresses to do their housework if They don't have Their own sissy maids.
Absolutely, fifi!

My girls are all highly trained and instructed on all forms of housework, from the most menial task to the most complicated! They must excel at both forms before I even let them consider going out in public in their uniforms (as my sissies are, in essence, an extension of myself and I would never send them out if they weren't entirely ready!)

And you're correct about those purple and black uniforms! When a sissy gets promoted to my Sissy Squad, they've had to go through rigorous testing and must have an unblemished record of service and sweetness. Part of wearing that uniform is the priviledge of being loaned out to my Mistress friends who are, at present, lacking in a sissy maid presence in their homes:)

XOXO,
Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com