Sissy Wife its our Honeymoon ~ Goddess Josephine

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Josephine

After making you walk down the isle in a wedding dress its now time for our honeymoon and a special guest.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Josephi ... eymoon.mp3

Stay tune for more parts of this. I'll also record and post to my blog on training a sissy wife. Can you tell I'm getting practice?
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

I like the idea of mincing over to the door and answering the door in my finest white lingerie! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
sissy maid bobette

Oh my Goddess Josephine, the shame and embarassment of walking down the aisle in lovely, lily white wedding gown was devastating. i humbly knelt to take my wedding vows. Yes Goddess Josephine i promise to be a very obedient sissy wife. i promise to do all the housework, run all of Your errands and service all of Your stud lovers as You command. You are the Boss Goddess Josephine. As we walk down the aisle i can see the Women snickering and the male guests looking very nervous.

If that wasn't humiliating enough, i now am ordered to answer the door in my lacey white bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and spiked heeled pumps. i lead Your stud lover to the bed and help him undress. Oh my Goddess Josephine his cock is soooo big. May i get him ready for You Goddess?
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
Empress Josephine

sissy maid bobette wrote:Oh my Goddess Josephine, the shame and embarassment of walking down the aisle in lovely, lily white wedding gown was devastating. i humbly knelt to take my wedding vows. Yes Goddess Josephine i promise to be a very obedient sissy wife. i promise to do all the housework, run all of Your errands and service all of Your stud lovers as You command. You are the Boss Goddess Josephine. As we walk down the aisle i can see the Women snickering and the male guests looking very nervous.

If that wasn't humiliating enough, i now am ordered to answer the door in my lacey white bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and spiked heeled pumps. i lead Your stud lover to the bed and help him undress. Oh my Goddess Josephine his cock is soooo big. May i get him ready for You Goddess?

ohhhhhhh I like you!