Sissy Maid...for hire?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

That sounds a real fun idea, Empress.

And it would be great if You and Your friends played 'Good Mistress, Bad Mistress' so we'd never know whether a Mistress would be the appreciative type or the very demanding type who bawl us out when we think we have done a good job! :)

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
sissy maid bobette

Just a wonderfull idea Empress Bella. It makes perfect sense for a beautifull, sexy Domina with a harem of sissy maids to rent them out to Her friends for diligent maid service. Albeit it might be at minimum wage.

i have a very sexy french maid's uniform with a very short flauncy skirt over a poofy petticoat which i wear with my black nylons and garters and five inch spiked heels. Of course, i adorned in whorish make up a long curly wig with a white lacy maid's cap'

i promise to very obedient Empress Bella and will work hard to please You and Your lovely Mistress friends. i accept punishment very well and will not cry or whimper when a Mistress spanks my pantied ass for poor performance.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
sissy maid fifi

A great idea Empress Bella. Sometimes a beautifull, sexy Domina, like Yourself, is inundated with a large number of pathetic sissy maids all begging and pleading to come over and do Your housework. Why not hire them out to other Women who need their houses cleaned.

i can just imagine the humiliation and shame involved when driving to a Women's house dressed in my black french maid's uniform with my short skirt showing off the tops of my nylons and garters with my whorish makeup and flouncy wig and maid's cap. Isn't funny that we sissies suffer fear and shame and still manage a perpetual tiny hardon.

i pray Your friend will give me a good review after a day of maid service.

Curtsey Empress Bella
Mistress, if i do all my housework properly, may i please wash Your dirty panties and stockings?
EmpressBella

StephanieFashionModel wrote:That sounds a real fun idea, Empress.

And it would be great if You and Your friends played 'Good Mistress, Bad Mistress' so we'd never know whether a Mistress would be the appreciative type or the very demanding type who bawl us out when we think we have done a good job! :)
*laughs* That IS a very good idea, my dear!

I do so love switching things up from time to time, letting my friends have a little fun with my sissy maids as much as I do!

I think we're all quite demanding, because we expect a certain level of perfection from our sissies. Especially when it comes to being a sissy maid! But I also know that some of my girlfriends are more inclined to be humiliating yet sweet versus those who are much more demanding and strict. Perhaps I could set up a sissy maid circuit where, as you said, you wouldn't know from one Mistress to the next just what kind of experience you're going to have!
EmpressBella

sissy maid bobette wrote:Just a wonderfull idea Empress Bella. It makes perfect sense for a beautifull, sexy Domina with a harem of sissy maids to rent them out to Her friends for diligent maid service. Albeit it might be at minimum wage.

i have a very sexy french maid's uniform with a very short flauncy skirt over a poofy petticoat which i wear with my black nylons and garters and five inch spiked heels. Of course, i adorned in whorish make up a long curly wig with a white lacy maid's cap'

i promise to very obedient Empress Bella and will work hard to please You and Your lovely Mistress friends. i accept punishment very well and will not cry or whimper when a Mistress spanks my pantied ass for poor performance.
Good girl! It does make sense, doesn't it? I do so love my harem of sissy maids for hire:) I think half the fun is training them and then sending them out to learn the rest of their lessons from the other Mistresses. They're always coming back a little more educated from the effort.

I bet you look fantastically slutty in that uniform! You'd make a very good sissy maid to hire out. Minimum wage, of course, but that money still comes to me, naturally! I already know what to do with it! I'm sure that my sissies could all use new uniforms... hmm. And perhaps a new set of cleaning tools as well.
EmpressBella

sissy maid fifi wrote:A great idea Empress Bella. Sometimes a beautifull, sexy Domina, like Yourself, is inundated with a large number of pathetic sissy maids all begging and pleading to come over and do Your housework. Why not hire them out to other Women who need their houses cleaned.

i can just imagine the humiliation and shame involved when driving to a Women's house dressed in my black french maid's uniform with my short skirt showing off the tops of my nylons and garters with my whorish makeup and flouncy wig and maid's cap. Isn't funny that we sissies suffer fear and shame and still manage a perpetual tiny hardon.

i pray Your friend will give me a good review after a day of maid service.

Curtsey Empress Bella
Exactly, my dear! My Mistress friends and I tend to be rather busy! So it can be difficult, at the end of a long day, to really want to clean the house. It's MUCH better to come home to an already clean abode, courtesy of a rent-a-sissy-maid!

*grins* It is quite funny at how much my poor little sissies will endure and how, despite it all, they still have very hard teeny clitties!

I'm sure she'll give you a good review, provided you follow her every instruction and behave yourself. But then, I don't see that being a problem for you, is it my dear?
StephanieFashionModel

EmpressBella wrote:

I think we're all quite demanding, because we expect a certain level of perfection from our sissies. Especially when it comes to being a sissy maid! But I also know that some of my girlfriends are more inclined to be humiliating yet sweet versus those who are much more demanding and strict. Perhaps I could set up a sissy maid circuit where, as you said, you wouldn't know from one Mistress to the next just what kind of experience you're going to have!
I'm sure there would be a rush of applications from sissies the World over to sign up to such a service, Empress! :D

EmpressBella

I think I'd have to agree with you.

I might have to employ my very own sissy secretary to answer the phone and wade through the applications. LOL. Of course, while I would have the last word, I think that she might be able to help me coordinate all the boring paperwork and phone calls that a Mistress, such as myself, gets too busy to handle.

Hmm. Maybe a pink tweed suit, with a little silk chemise top, also pink, some back-seamed nude stockings and a pair of heels. Oh! And with a pretty updo, perfectly polished nails, a pleasing voice and bright pink lipstick too.

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
EmpressBella wrote:

I'm sure there would be a rush of applications from sissies the World over to sign up to such a service, Empress! :D
StephanieFashionModel

EmpressBella wrote:I think I'd have to agree with you.

I might have to employ my very own sissy secretary to answer the phone and wade through the applications. LOL. Of course, while I would have the last word, I think that she might be able to help me coordinate all the boring paperwork and phone calls that a Mistress, such as myself, gets too busy to handle.

Hmm. Maybe a pink tweed suit, with a little silk chemise top, also pink, some back-seamed nude stockings and a pair of heels. Oh! And with a pretty updo, perfectly polished nails, a pleasing voice and bright pink lipstick too.

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
EmpressBella wrote:

Thank You, Empress
You've just reminded me of the ONE outfit which I would most love to add to my wardrobe, apart from wedding dresses such as I've described to You in another post. is a classic Chanel suit: I'm thinking, especially of a photo from one of my fashion magazines, it was soft pink wool, with black borders at the hem, sleeves and skirt.
I must try and find one at a bargain price on Ebay.

And I would so love to be Your sissy secretary if You insisted I had to look and dress as You describe. :)
Although I prefer to wear pantyhose, if You ordered me to wear those stockings, well then I would gladly oblige! :D

Also, I prefer red lipsticks to pinks! :wink:

sissy maid fifi

Empress Bella wrote:
Exactly, my dear! My Mistress friends and I tend to be rather busy! So it can be difficult, at the end of a long day, to really want to clean the house. It's MUCH better to come home to an already clean abode, courtesy of a rent-a-sissy-maid!

*grins* It is quite funny at how much my poor little sissies will endure and how, despite it all, they still have very hard teeny clitties!

I'm sure she'll give you a good review, provided you follow her every instruction and behave yourself. But then, I don't see that being a problem for you, is it my dear?

i couldn't agree more Empress Bella, it truly is hilarious to see a sissy maid suffering extreme shame and humiliation and see him lift up his skirts to display a leaking three inch erection. Even i have to laugh.

But i think You can uderestand how apprehensive a sissy maid can be about the review Your Mistress friends would give. i promise to be very obedient and work hard, but sometimes a Miatress can be very difficult to satisfy and my give us a bad review just to see us punished by the Boss Mistress, Empress Melanie.
Mistress, if i do all my housework properly, may i please wash Your dirty panties and stockings?