Sissy Wife Training ~ Domestic Duties Part One

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Josephine

A multi part training I promised on Training a Sissy Wife. This audio covers the first step which is dressing for domestic duties. You can also read a more comprehensive article and subscribe to my blog for training updates at

http://www.femdomphonesexlover.com/2009 ... -part-one/

To hear this audio click the link below

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Josephi ... -05-09.mp3
beatrice

Dear Empress Josephine,
How wonderful!!!!! I always do my cleaning and cooking all dressed up so pretty! To become someones loving & caring sissy-wife, would be my dream come true!
Obedient curtsies,
Sissy wife Beatrice
I am a pretty, feminine, obedient, little sissy girl.
sissy maid bobette

You are so right Goddess Josephine, a sissy wife must dress appropriately when he doing his housework.

Of course an obedient sissy wife must rise early and shave himself perfectly clean, legs, arms, underarms and pubic hair. Makeup is applied next starting with pancake makeup to cover any left over stubble, a lightly tinted powder and a hot pink blusher. Frosted blue eye shadow along with half inch false eyelashes and black eyeliner. Finally, several coats of bright red cocksucker lipstick, like i was wearing on my wedding night and i'm ready to get dressed.

Black bikini pantes are first followed by a black lacey long line bra and matching garter belt holding up my black full fashioned seamed nylons. my black french maid's uniform is trimmed with loads of white lace adorned with a white lacey apron and a frilly white maids cap on my curly auburn wig. Lastly i step into my black patent leather pumps with five inch spiked heels.

i glance in the mirror, oh my, i thought, i forgot my petticoat. Goddess Josephine is sure to punish me for that indiscretion. It feels lovely as i pull it up my legs and over my dainty panties.

i practice a curtsey or two and i'm ready to start my houswork. i hope Goddess will be pleased.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings