Miss Bella's Halloween Query

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Well, Empress, what I'd love to wear out is my gorgeous wedding dress with full train, but being the sissy that I am, I think I'll probably chicken out at the last minute! :(

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
princessdaisy

I'm hoping to go as ballerina with pink bows in my hair :D
girls wear the best outfits ever
sissy.sandra

I'm hoping to go as catwoman this year ;)

/SS
sissy-cheri

Always looking for a way to go enfemme, in public; butt not be outed.
Costumes such as Marie Antoinette :
http://www.pierresilber.com/maanpi1.html
have great potential.

[/b]
sissyphilipa

Hooker :oops: Though I will need a pimp :oops:
EmpressBella

Aww! I think you'd make an absolutely stunning bride, my dear!

What sort of dress would you wear? I understand the long train, but would you do something almost fairytale like in appearance, with big puffy sleeves and a Cinderella skirt? Or would you go more towards the classic bride, slim sleeves and a moderately puffy skirt? Of course, there's always the contemporary fashions that seem to be all the rage now, streamlined and modern, very simplistic with an understated elegance.

I totally think you should go for it! Don't chicken out! Halloween only comes once a year, you know;)

StephanieFashionModel wrote:Well, Empress, what I'd love to wear out is my gorgeous wedding dress with full train, but being the sissy that I am, I think I'll probably chicken out at the last minute! :(
EmpressBella

I bet you'll make an absolutely adorable little ballerina! The pink bows are certainly a nice touch.

Is your skirt going to be a frilly tutu, or are you going to do one of the sheer soft pink modern skirts the ballerina's are wearing lately? What about shoes? Will you go with toe shoes or just some ballet flats?

Oh! And colors! Will you do the traditional pink leotard and tights? Or are you going to be more daring with the colors? I think one of my favorite sissy outfits I've had the pleasure of seeing involved bright white tight and a shocking pink leotard/tutu combo.

princessdaisy wrote:I'm hoping to go as ballerina with pink bows in my hair :D
EmpressBella

And what a ravishing catwoman you'll be, my darling!

So which incarnation of catwoman are you going with? Will it be the old television show, the one played by Julie Newmar, or more along the lines of the one played by Michelle Pfeiffer in the more recent movies? Both ladies were very sexy in their own right.

Will you have the tail and claws? *laughs* Oh I'll bet you'll feel super sexy slinking down the street in that tight little bodysuit! What a naughty little sissy you'll be. I bet you'll definitely get your share of glances as you go;)

sissy.sandra wrote:I'm hoping to go as catwoman this year ;)

/SS
EmpressBella

Oh my! Now there's a costume I could totally see you in!

I just love how pretty the pink color is! Will you be adding the hat and petticoat to the costume? I think they're definitely a must, as is the wig!

What makeup will you wear to go with it? I think you should try the classic Marie look with the powdered white face, the pink or red lips, and the beauty mark, of course!

What an exciting costume prospect! Will you share pictures so we can see how lovely you look in it if you decide to go with this costume?

sissy-cheri wrote:Always looking for a way to go enfemme, in public; butt not be outed.
have great potential.

[/b]
EmpressBella

Nothing wrong with going for the slutty look!

What would you wear? As a streetwalker, I'm thinking you should go for the shortest, tightest skirt you can manage! Oh and definitely the stockings! Will you wear the fishnets in some brilliant shade of pink, or the more understated, yet sexy, black? How high will your heels be? I'm sure you could find some sexy stilettos to really sell the look.

And let's not forget the makeup! How trashy will you go? Bright blue eyes and dark red lips? Maybe you could find one of your friends to help you out with the Pimp aspect!

sissyphilipa wrote:Hooker :oops: Though I will need a pimp :oops:
StephanieFashionModel

EmpressBella wrote:Aww! I think you'd make an absolutely stunning bride, my dear!

What sort of dress would you wear? I understand the long train, but would you do something almost fairytale like in appearance, with big puffy sleeves and a Cinderella skirt? Or would you go more towards the classic bride, slim sleeves and a moderately puffy skirt? Of course, there's always the contemporary fashions that seem to be all the rage now, streamlined and modern, very simplistic with an understated elegance.

I totally think you should go for it! Don't chicken out! Halloween only comes once a year, you know;)

StephanieFashionModel wrote:Well, Empress, what I'd love to wear out is my gorgeous wedding dress with full train, but being the sissy that I am, I think I'll probably chicken out at the last minute! :(
I've been watching out for a wedding dress with those puff sleeves that I love so much but I've yet to see one that otherwise meets my high standards, regarding bodice, beading, skirts, length and type of train,.etc, etc...but I remain ever hopeful, now I know just how wonderful it is to wear my very own wedding dress.

And I don't believe in 'understated' elegance! :wink:

StephanieFashionModel

EmpressBella wrote:Oh my! Now there's a costume I could totally see you in!

I just love how pretty the pink color is! Will you be adding the hat and petticoat to the costume? I think they're definitely a must, as is the wig!

What makeup will you wear to go with it? I think you should try the classic Marie look with the powdered white face, the pink or red lips, and the beauty mark, of course!

What an exciting costume prospect! Will you share pictures so we can see how lovely you look in it if you decide to go with this costume?

sissy-cheri wrote:Always looking for a way to go enfemme, in public; butt not be outed.
have great potential.

[/b]
Such a fabulous outfit!
(its just a pity its not available in my size!) :cry:

EmpressBella

*laughs*

I can see that understated elegance isn't quite your style. I can't think of very many sissies for whom that's the case, either. It's normally the Mistress at the other end of that sissy leash who exemplifies understated elegance so her sissy can truly shine when they go out for a day trip!

Now I'm all curious about what exactly you're looking for in a wedding dress! The beaded bodice has me intrigued, because I've seen so many that are so different. How long of a train do you want? I've seen some fabulous wedding gowns that practically scream sissy!

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
EmpressBella wrote:Aww! I think you'd make an absolutely stunning bride, my dear!

I've been watching out for a wedding dress with those puff sleeves that I love so much but I've yet to see one that otherwise meets my high standards, regarding bodice, beading, skirts, length and type of train,.etc, etc...but I remain ever hopeful, now I know just how wonderful it is to wear my very own wedding dress.

And I don't believe in 'understated' elegance! :wink:
EmpressBella

One of the favorite things I adore about my sissies is how creative they can get when properly motivated.

If it doesn't come in your size, why don't you see if you can find a pattern that does and recreate it? I don't think it would be too entirely difficult (and this is coming from someone who sews but not on a professional level) and there are so many fabric choices that you can play with. I could imagine it being redone with, say, true pink or blue velvet on the bodice, some white lace ruffling, and then, of course, a playful fabric for the skirt.

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
EmpressBella wrote:Oh my! Now there's a costume I could totally see you in!

have great potential.

[/b]
Such a fabulous outfit!
(its just a pity its not available in my size!) :cry: