Sissy Wife Training ~ Dusting Assignment

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Josephine

This is an ongoing training I've started. Check my blog for more.

To hear this assignment in audio:
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Josephi ... -07-09.mp3

To read this assignment:
http://www.femdomphonesexlover.com/2009 ... -part-two/

Be sure to leave comments here or at my blog link above for this assignment. If you have pictures or video post the links. I would LOVE to see it.
sissy maid bobette

It felt so strange, Goddess Josephine, getting dressed in my french maids uniform without wearing a pair of sexy panties. But i must do as i am told, a sissy wife obeys orders.

my mads uniform was very short and just barely covered my ass. It showed, very well the tops of my black full fashioned nylons and garters. Under the skirt was a fluffy white petticoat with a white lace apron and a cute white lacy maids cap on my shoulder length curly wig. As usual my face was made up like a cheap sleazy prostitute.

i slowly stuffed the fluffy feather duster up my ass and as a means of entertaining the Mistresses i tied some pink ribbon bows around my four inch hardon.

i make my entrance and curtsey in front of Goddess Josephine and the other Dominas. The curtsey reveals my teeny cupcake and its pink decorations. The Ladies laugh as i start my dusting assignment.

The only way to complete the assignment is to wiggle my ass back and forth. The Ladies are laughing hysterically at my predicament. The shame and humiliation are incredible, yet i seem to maintain my tiny erection.

Such is the life a sissy wife
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
Empress Josephine

sissy maid bobette wrote:It felt so strange, Goddess Josephine, getting dressed in my french maids uniform without wearing a pair of sexy panties. But i must do as i am told, a sissy wife obeys orders.

my mads uniform was very short and just barely covered my ass. It showed, very well the tops of my black full fashioned nylons and garters. Under the skirt was a fluffy white petticoat with a white lace apron and a cute white lacy maids cap on my shoulder length curly wig. As usual my face was made up like a cheap sleazy prostitute.

i slowly stuffed the fluffy feather duster up my ass and as a means of entertaining the Mistresses i tied some pink ribbon bows around my four inch hardon.

i make my entrance and curtsey in front of Goddess Josephine and the other Dominas. The curtsey reveals my teeny cupcake and its pink decorations. The Ladies laugh as i start my dusting assignment.

The only way to complete the assignment is to wiggle my ass back and forth. The Ladies are laughing hysterically at my predicament. The shame and humiliation are incredible, yet i seem to maintain my tiny erection.

Such is the life a sissy wife
Good job!