Little Black Dress -- Big Black Strap-on

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress.Pamela

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Pamela/LBD_BBSO.mp3
I'm Empress Pamela, a petite brunette with a penchant for little black dresses and big black strap-ons... and, well... guess what I've got hiding under that little black dress... Yes! Exactly! Doesn't it make your cock stand, thinking about me, oh so elegantly dressed, with a strap-on underneath? Can you imagine me rubbing up against you at work, or on a dance floor, or in an elevator, teasing you with it? I know it excites you. I know you want to see it. I know you want me to lift up my dress and show it to you. Give it to you. On your knees or bent over, it doesn't matter does it? You want me to give it to you, don't you boy? And you'll take it however you can get it... however I want to give it to you....
I am everything you are not. And everything you wish to be.
Empress Pamela
800-730-3298
Email: Empress.Pamela@yahoo.com
Blog: http://www.FemaleDominationBlog.com
jackiegirl

Yes Empress, I would love that even more than you know and be oh so grateful for every inch.
I'm pretty in pink. Dress me in silk, satin or lace and I'll put a smile on your face.
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Empress, I'd much prefer if You were wearing black spikeheeled thigh-length or crotch-high boots, black fishnet pantyhose or stockings, leather or PVC basque-type outfit and black leather gloves when you are coming at me with that gorgeous big black strap on, and cracking Your whip to command me to get down on my knees and ready myself for Your pleasuring.
:)
But, of course, if You'd rather wear the little black dress I'd understand! :wink:

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Empress.Pamela

StephanieFashionModel wrote:Empress, I'd much prefer if You were wearing black spikeheeled thigh-length or crotch-high boots, black fishnet pantyhose or stockings, leather or PVC basque-type outfit and black leather gloves when you are coming at me with that gorgeous big black strap on [...]
This is a delicious stereotype, one everyone is familiar with. One sees a woman dressed as you describe and one instantly "knows" she's Dom. Or is she? Do the clothes make the woman? Does putting on such a costume "make" a woman dominant? I don't think do. I am every inch a dominant whether I'm wearing a bikini, a latex catsuit, or a corset. I love the Little Black Dress because it is so nuanced. Sexy, powerful, respectable. In a little black dress I can create quite a stir. There is something delicious about arousing people when they feel it is inappropriate to the circumstance. When I'm in my slinky Emilio Pucci, wearing $3k worth of clothing and $10k worth of jewelry at some black tie function while at the same time exuding FemDom sexuality, well---their confusion, their longing, their heat, the fear of exposure and humiliation as they struggle to control visceral responses in such public places--makes me wet.
I am everything you are not. And everything you wish to be.
Empress Pamela
800-730-3298
Email: Empress.Pamela@yahoo.com
Blog: http://www.FemaleDominationBlog.com
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Empress.Pamela wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote:Empress, I'd much prefer if You were wearing black spikeheeled thigh-length or crotch-high boots, black fishnet pantyhose or stockings, leather or PVC basque-type outfit and black leather gloves when you are coming at me with that gorgeous big black strap on [...]
This is a delicious stereotype, one everyone is familiar with. One sees a woman dressed as you describe and one instantly "knows" she's Dom. Or is she? Do the clothes make the woman? Does putting on such a costume "make" a woman dominant? I don't think do. I am every inch a dominant whether I'm wearing a bikini, a latex catsuit, or a corset. I love the Little Black Dress because it is so nuanced. Sexy, powerful, respectable. In a little black dress I can create quite a stir. There is something delicious about arousing people when they feel it is inappropriate to the circumstance. When I'm in my slinky Emilio Pucci, wearing $3k worth of clothing and $10k worth of jewelry at some black tie function while at the same time exuding FemDom sexuality, well---their confusion, their longing, their heat, the fear of exposure and humiliation as they struggle to control visceral responses in such public places--makes me wet.
Of course, Empress.
If You snarl and bark at me while dressed in Your little black dress, or even just give me a disapproving look, i could, and probably would, surrender completely to Your desires!

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
BraLover

I looooooove the audio!!!As well as you putting me in little black dress MsPamela!!!!!!!with you using strap on with me made as your sissygirlie girl :oops: :o