Shoes!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Dear Empress
Although I have a pair of low-heeled (2") shoes), I haven't worn them in many years now.
All of my other shoes are 4" or 5"; either court heels or strappy sandals.
The vast majority of the heels are very slender or spiky, but I have one or two with 'clunky' heels.

Most of my shoes are black, but I also have shoes for wearing with my coloured pantyhose and outfits
(for example I would wear white, or pink, shoes, with my pink, lilac, and lavender outfits, and matching pantyhose, for the perfect girlie look)
I also have shoes in brown, red, and wine colours

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
jmsissy

I love shoes. I have two pairs of Michael Kors cupcake Toe Platform pumps that I love. A pair of black patent platforms by Jessica Simpson. And a Red Patent and black patent high heel stiletto from Nordstrom.
EmpressBella

My goodness! That's quite a collection you have there.

I've always thought of the 2" or less heels as "training heels", just a transition until you're used to walking around on them. From there it's just higher and higher heels!

Have you found that you rather enjoy the spikey, slender heels over the chunkier ones? I think the most wonderful aspect of walking in them is that they cupcake you to walk like a dancer: on the balls of your feet. Of course, they can be rather troublesome when you're not walking on an even surface.

Thank you so much for your response!

StephanieFashionModel wrote:Dear Empress
Although I have a pair of low-heeled (2") shoes), I haven't worn them in many years now.
The vast majority of the heels are very slender or spiky, but I have one or two with 'clunky' heels.

Most of my shoes are black, but I also have shoes for wearing with my coloured pantyhose and outfits
(for example I would wear white, or pink, shoes, with my pink, lilac, and lavender outfits, and matching pantyhose, for the perfect girlie look)
EmpressBella

Oh I do so love Michael Kors! Especially the cupcake toes. Don't you find that it's just fun to wear them right after getting a pedicure? I love being able to show off my freshly painted toes! I have a pair of his T-straps, and the Fulton platforms, and I love wearing them. I like his Mary Janes too. Cute, sexy, and flirty.

I'm also quite a fan of the Jessica Simpson line. Her shoes are always so fun and flirty (and tall!) that it's just a joy to walk around in them. My favorite pair was bought by one of my sissies because I had mentioned how I wanted them. I adore them!

jmsissy wrote:I love shoes. I have two pairs of Michael Kors cupcake Toe Platform pumps that I love. A pair of black patent platforms by Jessica Simpson. And a Red Patent and black patent high heel stiletto from Nordstrom.
StephanieFashionModel

EmpressBella wrote:My goodness! That's quite a collection you have there.

I've always thought of the 2" or less heels as "training heels", just a transition until you're used to walking around on them. From there it's just higher and higher heels!

Have you found that you rather enjoy the spikey, slender heels over the chunkier ones? I think the most wonderful aspect of walking in them is that they cupcake you to walk like a dancer: on the balls of your feet. Of course, they can be rather troublesome when you're not walking on an even surface.

Dear Empress

Oooh I adore walking in my spike-heeled shoes and never really had much of a problem walking in them since the first time I put on a pair of high heels
(I wonder do the men playing drag roles in movies overdo the 'difficulty' just to try and show how non-sissy they are?) :)
My first pair of heels was at least 3", and the heel was a slender one

EmpressBella

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
EmpressBella wrote:My goodness! That's quite a collection you have there.

Dear Empress

Oooh I adore walking in my spike-heeled shoes and never really had much of a problem walking in them since the first time I put on a pair of high heels
(I wonder do the men playing drag roles in movies overdo the 'difficulty' just to try and show how non-sissy they are?) :)
My first pair of heels was at least 3", and the heel was a slender one
*laughs* That's a very good point! It's not as difficult to walk in heels as the male leads in movies might portray. It's all about balance, isn't it? You have to know just where to place your foot "just so" to keep cupcake.

How brave of you to attempt 3 inch heels as your first pair! I know that many sissies start out with kitten heels because they're worried they might topple over. Of course, half the fun is the learning;)

I think that some girls just have the knack for wearing the higher heels than others do. Spiked heels are so much fun when you get the hang of them:)
jmsissy

Oh yes! I love seeing my painted toes cupcake out of my cupcake toe platforms. All my shoes are minimum of 4 1/2" heeels. I just love wearing them. My Jessica Simpson platforms are Blk patent with a cork like heel and platform. Very sexy!!!
EmpressBella

Absolutely! What's your favorite color to paint your toenails? Are you more of a classic red kind of girl, or do you go for the bright, pearly pinks?

My Jessica Simpson shoes are the Daila pumps in rugged brown. I think the name is quite funny because, rather than being a brown that I might consider "rugged", they're more of a rich copper color. I love the 4 3/4 inch heel and the cupcake toe styling. Oh! And the metal mesh detailing at the toe is just super cute and very glam!

I also love the cork heel and platform combo myself!

jmsissy wrote:Oh yes! I love seeing my painted toes cupcake out of my cupcake toe platforms. All my shoes are minimum of 4 1/2" heeels. I just love wearing them. My Jessica Simpson platforms are Blk patent with a cork like heel and platform. Very sexy!!!
jmsissy

My new favorite to paint my toes is Pronto Purple from Sally Hansen it's brand new. My other is I'm Not Really a Waitress by OPI. It is so sexy to see my painted toes through my sheer pantyhose. I just ordered a new pair of heels from Aldo called Franchette. Very sexy.
caity

Pair of 5in two tone pumps. Red on black
StephanieFashionModel

EmpressBella wrote:Absolutely! What's your favorite color to paint your toenails? Are you more of a classic red kind of girl, or do you go for the bright, pearly pinks?

My Jessica Simpson shoes are the Daila pumps in rugged brown. I think the name is quite funny because, rather than being a brown that I might consider "rugged", they're more of a rich copper color. I love the 4 3/4 inch heel and the cupcake toe styling. Oh! And the metal mesh detailing at the toe is just super cute and very glam!

jmsissy wrote:Oh yes! I love seeing my painted toes cupcake out of my cupcake toe platforms. All my shoes are minimum of 4 1/2" heeels. I just love wearing them. My Jessica Simpson platforms are Blk patent with a cork like heel and platform. Very sexy!!!
RUGGED Brown???? :o
are You an 'outdoorsy', tomboyish kinda girl, Empress? :shock:

EmpressBella

jmsissy wrote:My new favorite to paint my toes is Pronto Purple from Sally Hansen it's brand new. My other is I'm Not Really a Waitress by OPI. It is so sexy to see my painted toes through my sheer pantyhose. I just ordered a new pair of heels from Aldo called Franchette. Very sexy.
Oh me! A girl after my own heart! I'm all about the purple polishes. I'm going to have to make a run to pick up that shade as I don't think I've seen it yet!

Oh how I love OPI polishes! Have you noticed that they tend to be some of the longest lasting on the market? I'm constantly perusing their racks to see if there's anything new!

I looked up those heels and they really are super fabulous! I am totally going to get me a pair in the grey! It's hard to find a really nice pair of grey pumps anymore.

XOXO,
Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
EmpressBella

EmpressBella wrote:Absolutely! What's your favorite color to paint your toenails? Are you more of a classic red kind of girl, or do you go for the bright, pearly pinks?

It makes you wonder where they come up with the color names sometimes, doesn't it? *laughs*

Honestly, I consider myself a feminine tomboy;) I can get down and dirty with the rest of them, but have the typical girlie reaction to certain things. For example: Bugs. I detest them. And will run screaming if one gets too close to me. But then, I'm also the girl who will reach down to try to pet a nightcrawler.

I do like to spend time outside, but I find myself being very picky about when and where that is!

But I don't know many tomboys who have a lingerie closet like I do! *winks*

XOXO,
Miss Bella

StephanieFashionModel

EmpressBella wrote:

It makes you wonder where they come up with the color names sometimes, doesn't it? *laughs*

Honestly, I consider myself a feminine tomboy;) I can get down and dirty with the rest of them, but have the typical girlie reaction to certain things. For example: Bugs. I detest them. And will run screaming if one gets too close to me. But then, I'm also the girl who will reach down to try to pet a nightcrawler.

I do like to spend time outside, but I find myself being very picky about when and where that is!

But I don't know many tomboys who have a lingerie closet like I do! *winks*

XOXO,
Miss Bella

Speaking of typical girlie reaction, occasionally I've spotted a mouse in my apartment, but, perhaps as I was dressed in my boring male clothes each time I've never got overexcited about it.
I'd like to think, though, that if I'm fully made up, and dressed in my tightest skirt, highest heels, and sheerest hose, I'd immediately jump up on the nearest chair, and squeal 'EEEEK' in suitbaly high-pitched girlie voice.
(and perhaps the mouse would seize the opportunity and hold me 'hostage' in that position for an hour or so while he helped himself to the cheese!) :D