Shoes!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

adrienner99

(Deep Curtsy)

Empress--All my girl's shoes are high heels, either five or six inches. I have not completely mastered walking in them but I feel it is my duty to do so, and I am makaing progress. I have worn them in public, at night, several times. I believe high heels are the ultimate symbol of feminine elegance -- and superiority.

I prefer black patent but of course the color of my outfit influences the color of my heels.

Thank you for asking such a wonderful question.
EmpressBella

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
EmpressBella wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote: RUGGED Brown???? :o
are You an 'outdoorsy', tomboyish kinda girl, Empress? :shock:
It makes you wonder where they come up with the color names sometimes, doesn't it? *laughs*

Honestly, I consider myself a feminine tomboy;) I can get down and dirty with the rest of them, but have the typical girlie reaction to certain things. For example: Bugs. I detest them. And will run screaming if one gets too close to me. But then, I'm also the girl who will reach down to try to pet a nightcrawler.

I do like to spend time outside, but I find myself being very picky about when and where that is!

But I don't know many tomboys who have a lingerie closet like I do! *winks*

XOXO,
Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
Speaking of typical girlie reaction, occasionally I've spotted a mouse in my apartment, but, perhaps as I was dressed in my boring male clothes each time I've never got overexcited about it.
I'd like to think, though, that if I'm fully made up, and dressed in my tightest skirt, highest heels, and sheerest hose, I'd immediately jump up on the nearest chair, and squeal 'EEEEK' in suitbaly high-pitched girlie voice.
(and perhaps the mouse would seize the opportunity and hold me 'hostage' in that position for an hour or so while he helped himself to the cheese!) :D
*laughs* I’ve never really had a problem with mice. I think they’re rather cute! But, growing up with a cupcake and cupcake who both freak out when they’re around, I can understand it. I remember my mom being held hostage on the couch for an hour or so by a little brown field mouse that had gotten inside somehow.

Funniest thing ever.

But I can’t laugh too hard because when I’m face to face with a bug that could possibly sting/bite/injure me in any way I absolutely lose my cool.

I bet you’d make quite the sight up there on that chair! And knowing how devious mice can be, I’m sure you’d be there for a while.

XOXO,
Miss Bella

EmpressBella

adrienner99 wrote:(Deep Curtsy)

Empress--All my girl's shoes are high heels, either five or six inches. I have not completely mastered walking in them but I feel it is my duty to do so, and I am makaing progress. I have worn them in public, at night, several times. I believe high heels are the ultimate symbol of feminine elegance -- and superiority.

I prefer black patent but of course the color of my outfit influences the color of my heels.

Thank you for asking such a wonderful question.
My goodness, adrienne! You definitely started off with the higher end of the heel spectrum, didn’t you? *laughs* But at least you’re working on learning just how to wear them. I’d encourage you to keep going because there’s very little quite as sexy as a girl in high heels, wouldn’t you agree?

How did you feel wearing them out? Did many people notice? If so, what did you tell them if they asked you?

I would have to agree with you about high heels being the ultimate symbol of feminine elegance and superiority. You know first hand how much work it takes to master walking around in them for hours at a time.

I do love black patent heels, but I find that any color patent can be just as fun!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Mistress Bella,

As I've written in other posts, my Mistress/Wife control me and what I wear at all times.

I concur that no girl can have too many black patent-leather heels. I haven't counted lately but I must have 60 or 70 pairs of heels. I have no, "male shoes." At both my jobs, Church, and the Ballet, I wear my flat, Mary Janes. No heels allowed. They are also worn, when I have to be, "Susan-less," for the kids and grand-kids.

As with all girls, I have my favorites. When my Mistress was in the hospital, I sat on the edge of the bed. I was merely looking at my heels that are in the over-the-door shoe holder. Then, there's more under the bed and under the occasional chair that is in the bedroom. On Tuesdays, when I go to my Salon, I do get to wear heels of my choice, since I'm, "off the clock," so to speak.

I don't know how many of my class-mates know how to properly measure heel heighth. They're not measured at the back. They're measured at the inside, front corner of the heel. My most favorite heels, and Mistress does permit me to wear them, when in my French Maid Uniform measure 3-7/16ths inches at the back. However their, "official," heighth, is 2 - 15/16th inches. I got those at Macy's about five years ago. They're the Naturalizer Brand. (A double discount, too - Thank You) My pink patent-leather stilletos from Sexy Shoes, Inc. are 3 -1/16th inches when properly measured. The are 3 - 3/4 inches, when improperly measured along the back.

In fact, I just slipped them on. It's been so long. Mistress is downstairs doing Her breathing treatements. I've got a half-hour before I start Her breakfast.

Mistress Bella, I just, "love," to be in any of my black, patent-leather heels. I have several pairs of the traditional, "9 to 5," style, "Secretarial," type heels that go with my skirt suits. Most are black, although I do have one Navy Blue, one grey, and two red pairs. Those have always been a, "perfect fit." They're from, "Newport News," I have them in both the 3-inch as well as their 4 inch edition.

I so missed going to New York for the Summer Fancy Food Show. Ten days and all as Ms. Susan! One of my suitcases is nothing but heels and purses. Perhaps, next year, if the Economy has recovered. No male clothes either worn nor taken. I'm the, "real," me.

Last year, during the June and July period, I did enter our sissy School from the hotel's computer. I wrote about what I wore and did. Two years ago, I did take one of my Hotel Maid's Uniforms and Apron as I was also went to dinner (not an official munch) with the BDSM group that run the, "Maid Academy," that Mistress took me to. (5 years ago).

Ms. Ally, perhaps there could be a section of our School for nothing but SHOE TALK.

Mistress Bella, I do hope that to had a lovely Thanksgving and were with your friends and cupcake.

Miss Stephanie, F.M. I do have one, either lavendar or orchid, pretty skirt suit and until I read your entry, I never would have thought of wear any one my white heels with it. I would now, if Mistress would let me. Perhaps on Sunday, when I can, "dress as I please," as long as Mistress approves. I'm not required to be in my Housemaid's Dress on Sunday. I may dress as a, "real girl," except when I'm serving Mistress, Her meals. Then it's back into my French Maid Uniform.

Except for my three pair of flat, Mary Janes, all my shoes are heels. They're Red, White, Blue, Grey, and a, "gazillion," blacks. Even my bedroom heels are a blue-black with a short heel. I got them at the, "Bradlee's," Store and they've bed out of business for over ten years.

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
EmpressBella

Ms. Susan Pauline wrote:Dear Mistress Bella,

As I've written in other posts, my Mistress/Wife control me and what I wear at all times.

I concur that no girl can have too many black patent-leather heels. I haven't counted lately but I must have 60 or 70 pairs of heels. I have no, "male shoes." At both my jobs, Church, and the Ballet, I wear my flat, Mary Janes. No heels allowed. They are also worn, when I have to be, "Susan-less," for the kids and grand-kids.

As with all girls, I have my favorites. When my Mistress was in the hospital, I sat on the edge of the bed. I was merely looking at my heels that are in the over-the-door shoe holder. Then, there's more under the bed and under the occasional chair that is in the bedroom. On Tuesdays, when I go to my Salon, I do get to wear heels of my choice, since I'm, "off the clock," so to speak.

I don't know how many of my class-mates know how to properly measure heel heighth. They're not measured at the back. They're measured at the inside, front corner of the heel. My most favorite heels, and Mistress does permit me to wear them, when in my French Maid Uniform measure 3-7/16ths inches at the back. However their, "official," heighth, is 2 - 15/16th inches. I got those at Macy's about five years ago. They're the Naturalizer Brand. (A double discount, too - Thank You) My pink patent-leather stilletos from Sexy Shoes, Inc. are 3 -1/16th inches when properly measured. The are 3 - 3/4 inches, when improperly measured along the back.

In fact, I just slipped them on. It's been so long. Mistress is downstairs doing Her breathing treatements. I've got a half-hour before I start Her breakfast.

Mistress Bella, I just, "love," to be in any of my black, patent-leather heels. I have several pairs of the traditional, "9 to 5," style, "Secretarial," type heels that go with my skirt suits. Most are black, although I do have one Navy Blue, one grey, and two red pairs. Those have always been a, "perfect fit." They're from, "Newport News," I have them in both the 3-inch as well as their 4 inch edition.

I so missed going to New York for the Summer Fancy Food Show. Ten days and all as Ms. Susan! One of my suitcases is nothing but heels and purses. Perhaps, next year, if the Economy has recovered. No male clothes either worn nor taken. I'm the, "real," me.

Last year, during the June and July period, I did enter our sissy School from the hotel's computer. I wrote about what I wore and did. Two years ago, I did take one of my Hotel Maid's Uniforms and Apron as I was also went to dinner (not an official munch) with the BDSM group that run the, "Maid Academy," that Mistress took me to. (5 years ago).

Ms. Ally, perhaps there could be a section of our School for nothing but SHOE TALK.

Mistress Bella, I do hope that to had a lovely Thanksgving and were with your friends and cupcake.

Miss Stephanie, F.M. I do have one, either lavendar or orchid, pretty skirt suit and until I read your entry, I never would have thought of wear any one my white heels with it. I would now, if Mistress would let me. Perhaps on Sunday, when I can, "dress as I please," as long as Mistress approves. I'm not required to be in my Housemaid's Dress on Sunday. I may dress as a, "real girl," except when I'm serving Mistress, Her meals. Then it's back into my French Maid Uniform.

Except for my three pair of flat, Mary Janes, all my shoes are heels. They're Red, White, Blue, Grey, and a, "gazillion," blacks. Even my bedroom heels are a blue-black with a short heel. I got them at the, "Bradlee's," Store and they've bed out of business for over ten years.

Missy Susan
I agree with you, Susan, on never having too many black patent-leather heels. They are the quintessential staple of any good female's wardrobe because they do go with practically anything.

It's nice to hear that your Mistress keeps you in such firm reminder of your femme persona! And thank you for the education on measuring the heel height! I learned quite a while ago that just because the manufacturer states that the heel is 4", it doesn't mean that they actually are. I've stopped looking at heel heights, to be honest, because now, I'm merely looking at how good they look on me!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

For phone sessions with me, call 800-601-7259
EmpressBella

Missy Susan
I also wanted to say, Susan, that the idea of a shoe section on the boards is a fantastic idea and I'm going to see what I can do about hosting just such a section! I didn't realize how popular the shoe talk would be! But then, it's the very last thing you put on before leaving the house.

Thank you, hon, I did have a lovely Thanksgiving with plenty of friends and cupcake around! Learned a few new things and had a really nice time:) I hope you and your Mistress had the same! Now it's just time to look ahead to the Christmas season...and the subsequent headaches that come with it;)

XOXO,
Miss Bella

For phone sessions with me, call 800-601-7259
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Missy Susan
Dear Miss Susan
I wasn't aware of the correct way to measure heel heights.
But I tend to judge heel heights I'd like to wear by their appearance, and the slenderer the heel, the more I like it, as they encourage me to walk in a more elegant manner than the broader heel
(although I don't like platform heels at all).

I generally look to wear white heels, with appropriate pantyhose, with the softer, more feminine, and pastel colour outfits, but NEVER with black pantyhose, or skirts!

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Mistress Bella, and Ms. Stephanie, F.M.

I concur with you about what heels to wear, back when the selection was mine to make. However, I always selcected my heels first. It was my garter-belt, then my maxi-paded panties and gaff, then my stockings and THEN my heels. Anklets to follow and then the rest of my outfit. I even wore my heels, when applying my make-up.

Those were the days!

With Mistress dictating what I wear, I do not have that luxury of time to enjoy getting dressed. I used to, "love," to hear that hisss of sliding my feet into my heels. Another thing of yesteryear. These days, it's into your Uniform and get busy.

I've got to finish sorting the laundry. Mistress has granted me permission to watch the Hallmark Hall of Fame Movie tonight, "A Dog Named Christmas." Ill go into my, "rules," and today's events later. For a, "Maid's Day Off," Sunday, I have a lot of chores.

By the way, Ms. Stephanie, you would have, "loved," my cupcake's bedroom. Orchid and rose-pink. I had sandle-wood. I was envious.

December is a Blue Moon Month! For me, that means two, "periods."

Sisterly yours,

Missy Susan
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.