Your Favorite sex Toy

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressConstance

So Girls share with me just what it is you like to use to masturbate!!
enjoy!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Constan ... yGirls.mp3
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
My Blog ~~} http://intelligentfemdom.com
E-Mail~ constance@enchantrixempire.com
robbysissygirl

Thank you Empress Constance

I love your idea of putting a vibrating egg in my panties. Maybe cupcake will let me have one as long as I can help not making a messy.

cupcake has a cock dildo, and it feels like real skin. She uses it to train my throat, and also stuffs my girl hole with a pink plug. cupcake play all kinds of games on me with toys. She also works my nipples with suction cups so they get puffy and sensitive.

♥Robbysissygirl♥
MissAmyBlair

I have 4 new toys coming in the mail. I only have 2 toys at home a mini vibrator which is too small, and some anal beads which are alright.
EmpressConstance

what toys are you waiting for do share :) details details :)
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
MissAmyBlair

EmpressConstance wrote:what toys are you waiting for do share :) details details :)

This is what I ordered

and they gave me a free DVD (barnyard babes which I picked out), a 8 inch vibe, a little vibe, and a butt plug which doesn't look too good. [/url]
MissAmyBlair

Got my sex toys, and they're not so good. Tried out the glass dildo first and I lubed it up and my cupcake so much once the tip tried to go in. My ass is still too tight for that right now. Then I tried the little vibe which I only stuck up once since I was afraid it was going to get stuck in my butt. Then I tried the butt plug which was alright. Then the 8 inch dildo which hurt a little but I could barely get it up a tiny bit.
EmpressConstance

Well dang Amy I am sorry to hear that your toys were not as much fun as you had hoped..perhaps your trying to go for things your tiny little ass is just not ready for yet. I would suggest you start out smaller with things designed for the first timer and work from there. Get you an inflatable butt plug which you can work larger and larger as your body allows. Also I suggest you perhaps get a prostate massager you can find them all over the place online...and try a site called adam and eve they have some great selections and lots of anal toys with cords so you never need to worry about not being able to get it out ;) But dont get rid of the things you just bought they will come in handy after you have spent some time getting your tight lil tooshie ready! And for the record I bet there isn't a person on these sites that didnt buy somthing online or even in an adult store who was unhappy with it once they tried it out...join the club sweetheart. Take care let me know how things go.
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
MissAmyBlair

I think the problem was my lube. I hated some water based lube from adam and eve and that worked fine for the little stuff. I went out and bought some silcone based lube from a sex shop, and it worked much better.

I tried the 8 inch dildo and it didn't go in too far but more than last time. I tried putting some anal beads in so it might stretch out for the dildo.

And it worked. Before I knew it, the dildo squeezed it's way in. It didn't go as far as I wanted, and the vibrations didn't really affect my ass which sucked.

Then I decided to try the glass dildo. And it didn't hurt at all. I had no problems sliding it up my ass. It actually stayed pretty clean too. I was expecting it to be covered it nasty stuff, but it was pretty easy to clean.
MissAmyBlair

bought a vibrating butt plug (well not quite a plug or a traditional shape anyway) and it wasn't so good either. The vibrations aren't so powerful. It was kinda funny because the girl who checked my item out, had to open it and put batteries in it to make sure it worked before selling it. and while she did it it seemed like it was going to be really powerful. Oh well.