Sissy's First Trip To the Beauty Parlor

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Victoria

Hello my sweet sissy, it's Empress Victoria and I have a surprise for you. Today will be your first trip to the beauty parlor to get your hair done. I want my brave girl to make me proud when you sit in that chair, and the hairdresser puts that pretty pink cape on you. My my, don't you look absolutely precious *giggle*. The sights, scents and sounds are quite intoxicating aren't they my sweet girl? You can feel yourself giving over to your feelings as the woman starts to put your hair up in pink and purple curlers and you can smell the strong aroma of the setting lotion. You glance into the mirror in front of you barely recognizing your former self, and you start to turn all red. You've got a little erection in your panties, haven't you my little sissy? Just wait until you get to sit under the hair drying helmet with the rest of the ladies. It can be quite overwhelming to your senses the first time you get a day of beauty all for you. Now you are starting to understand exactly what it's like to be a girl that has to get her hair washed and set.

Sissy's First Wash N' Set

www.yourphonemistress.com
MelissaBeth

Dear Empress Victoria,

Thank you so much for your unbelievably exciting audio. My #1 fantasy is to have my hair done like a lady in a beauty parlor. cupcake to get my hair cut and colored, then set in rollers and seated under a hot hair dryer with the other ladies is almost too much to take. Finally my hair is unwrapped,
backcombed, teased and then sprayed with tons of fragrant hairspray setting the style for an entire week. Leaving the salon with this undeniably lady-like 60's style bouffant hairdo would be so humiliating.

Oh my God, your amazing!
Melissa
sissybrad

excellent video empress victoria. sounds wonderful to get a nice set and maybe top it off with getting your nails done and makeup application. a sissies dream to be sure - i cannot wait to get to the salon and put in a pink cape!
MelissaBeth

Dear Empress Victoria,

Do you ever get a wash-n-set? Your hair is so pretty. Heaven would be taking care of your every beauty and domestic need.
I dream about washing and setting your hair, giving you perfect manicures and pedicures and of course washing and ironing your clothes.
If you live in San Francisco just let me know and you will never spend another dime on beauty or housekeeping.

Sincerely,
Melissa