Lingerie Launderer Training Part 3 ~Miss Bella

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

beatrice

Dear Empress Bella,

Just wonderful! I thank You so very much for these lessons. I'm eager to learn it all! I would love to hear a lesson about ironing Your clothes as well. Please!!!

Sissy curtsies,
Sissy Maid Beatrice
I am a pretty, feminine, obedient, little sissy girl.
Gina La VaLampe

<curtsey> Miss Bella, Thank-You soooo much for Your kind instructions! I can think of no more joyous task than hand laundering Mistress' intimate apparel and am in complete agreement with Beatrice as to getting lots and lots of practice with my own panties, bras and stockings. These lessons have provided such an inspiration and I will be re-doubling my efforts to meticulously hand-wash and care for all of Mistress' and my lingerie here at home. It's such a pleasing sight to see a veritable "forest" of lingerie hanging about to dry after devoting the necessary attention to keep everything clean and fresh. Perhaps the only thing more rewarding is carefully folding each item and putting them back in their sachet-scented drawers. Thank-You again, Miss Bella!
EmpressBella

beatrice wrote:Dear Empress Bella,

Just wonderful! I thank You so very much for these lessons. I'm eager to learn it all! I would love to hear a lesson about ironing Your clothes as well. Please!!!

Sissy curtsies,
Sissy Maid Beatrice
You're very welcome, beatrice!

My goal is to make sure my sissies know precisely what it takes to be my Sissy Maid. It's a demanding task, but quite rewarding at the end of the day! Now, granted, your mileage may vary depending on which Mistress it is that you're serving, but for the most part, I think what I'm posting the audios about in regards to training are pretty standard rules to live by!

I will add that ironing lesson to my queue! I have so many lessons to share because I truly do want to see you all grow into the best Sissy Maids out there!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
EmpressBella

Gina La VaLampe wrote:<curtsey> Miss Bella, Thank-You soooo much for Your kind instructions! I can think of no more joyous task than hand laundering Mistress' intimate apparel and am in complete agreement with Beatrice as to getting lots and lots of practice with my own panties, bras and stockings. These lessons have provided such an inspiration and I will be re-doubling my efforts to meticulously hand-wash and care for all of Mistress' and my lingerie here at home. It's such a pleasing sight to see a veritable "forest" of lingerie hanging about to dry after devoting the necessary attention to keep everything clean and fresh. Perhaps the only thing more rewarding is carefully folding each item and putting them back in their sachet-scented drawers. Thank-You again, Miss Bella!
You're very welcome, Gina!

I know what you mean when you talk about the forest of lingerie! *laughs* I have two full bathrooms just for that very purpose! This way, my Sissy Maids know where to hang the lingerie that they've so recently meticulously labored over, and I don't have to worry about not being able to take a shower because a pair of panties is hanging from the shower curtain rod!

Mmm. I adore sachets! I do hope that all of you girls out there also put the pretty scented packets in the drawers with your intimates! Mine all smell like lavender, pure and fresh, heady and sensual!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com