Prettiest Panties at The Tea Party

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Josephine

Which sissy will have the prettiest panties at the tea party? You'll invite your sissy friends and I'll invite my mistress friends. We'll have a contest!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Josephi ... ypanty.mp3
sissypet

Goddes Josephine

Please let me win the prettiest panty contest at the tea party - I will do anythig to win the surprise!

Yours submissively
your sissypet
Empress Josephine

awwww sweet sissy!
sissy maid bobette

Oh La La Goddess Josephine. i had an easy time recruiting 10 sissies from Sissy School who would love to come and take part in the prettiest panty contest and the sissies seem to be very excited to perform a little sissy dance for You and Your Mistress friends.

There seems to be a consensus that after the prettiest panty contest, the sissy girls take turns doing a striptease for the Mistresses. Perhaps there could be suprise award for the best sissy striptease dancer.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
Empress Josephine

sissy maid bobette wrote:Oh La La Goddess Josephine. i had an easy time recruiting 10 sissies from Sissy School who would love to come and take part in the prettiest panty contest and the sissies seem to be very excited to perform a little sissy dance for You and Your Mistress friends.

There seems to be a consensus that after the prettiest panty contest, the sissy girls take turns doing a striptease for the Mistresses. Perhaps there could be suprise award for the best sissy striptease dancer.
sounds like fun! lets do it!
sissy maid priscilla

Oh my Goddess Josephine, i just love the idea of a pretty sissy panty contest. i could just see the harem of sissies lined up and on command we all bend over, flip up our skirts and reveal our pretty panties. i pray that i will win with my my pink bikinis with loads of ruffles across the back.

i love bobette's idea of a sissy striptease contest. What a clever idea to entertain the Mistresses. One by one we come out wiggling our asses and performing a sexy striptease. i slip out of my dress, slowly remove my nyons followed by my bra, garter belt and panties. At the finish, i am wearing nothing by my five inch heels, a four inch hardon and a very embarassed grin.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.
Empress Josephine

sissy maid priscilla wrote:Oh my Goddess Josephine, i just love the idea of a pretty sissy panty contest. i could just see the harem of sissies lined up and on command we all bend over, flip up our skirts and reveal our pretty panties. i pray that i will win with my my pink bikinis with loads of ruffles across the back.

i love bobette's idea of a sissy striptease contest. What a clever idea to entertain the Mistresses. One by one we come out wiggling our asses and performing a sexy striptease. i slip out of my dress, slowly remove my nyons followed by my bra, garter belt and panties. At the finish, i am wearing nothing by my five inch heels, a four inch hardon and a very embarassed grin.
OH YEAH HONEY! Show off those pretty pink panties!

actually I think they all should get the flirt girl fitness dvd, learn how to dance real sexy and then we'll see about a contest. may the best sissy win!