Sissy Shopping Day, Part 1 ~*~Miss Bella~*~

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressBella

I know how hard you've worked, how obedient you've been, so...it's time for a very special reward:

Sissy Shopping Day!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
Call me at 800-601-7259 or email me at empress.bella@yahoo.com
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

That look sounds so fab, Empress!

And I love the idea of skipping gaily in my heels to get into your car!

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
EmpressBella

StephanieFashionModel wrote:That look sounds so fab, Empress!

I thought that might appeal to you, my dear Stephanie!

And I have to admit, the idea of you skipping to my car in those heels makes me grin in a most delightful way. I just bet you’d be most enthusiastic about where we may end up for the day. I wonder if you’d adhere to the outfit I outlined, or would you put your own little touches in there?

If you were given the opportunity to wear whatever you wanted on our shopping day out, what would you pick? Inquiring minds wonder just how you’d gussy up for our big day out.

XOXO,
Miss Bella

StephanieFashionModel

EmpressBella wrote:

And I have to admit, the idea of you skipping to my car in those heels makes me grin in a most delightful way. I just bet you’d be most enthusiastic about where we may end up for the day. I wonder if you’d adhere to the outfit I outlined, or would you put your own little touches in there?

If you were given the opportunity to wear whatever you wanted on our shopping day out, what would you pick? Inquiring minds wonder just how you’d gussy up for our big day out.

XOXO,
Miss Bella

Dear Empress
You just got me thinking, if You would allow me my choice of outfit to wear on our shopping trip, would be a YSL outfit like the one my avatar model would have worn for YSL
(of course it would be a High Street imitation!) :(

I would be dressed in all black: either a classic YSL 'smoking' jacket, or long slim tailored jacket, pencil-slim skirt, with hem just below the knees, sheer black hose, and spindly black 4" stilletoes
(which, unfortunately would mean me 'teetering' to your car, and not skipping)
Oh, and a 'chi-chi' black designer handbag would be adorning my wrist with just room enough to carry my barest essentials!
EmpressBella

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
EmpressBella wrote:

XOXO,
Miss Bella

Dear Empress
You just got me thinking, if You would allow me my choice of outfit to wear on our shopping trip, would be a YSL outfit like the one my avatar model would have worn for YSL

I would be dressed in all black: either a classic YSL 'smoking' jacket, or long slim tailored jacket, pencil-slim skirt, with hem just below the knees, sheer black hose, and spindly black 4" stilletoes
Oh, and a 'chi-chi' black designer handbag would be adorning my wrist with just room enough to carry my barest essentials!
My goodness, stephanie! I do think you'd be perfectly dressed to take out for a shopping trip with me. I love the idea of you in a classic black suit. What a very chic and sophisticated outfit! Of course, I don't think anything by YSL could NOT be considered chic and sophisticated. *laughs*

I have to admit, watching you teetering your way to the car sounds like it would put me in quite a perfectly cheerful mood for our outing! I can't wait to see how you navigate around the stores in those impressive heels and lovely outfit.

XOXO,
Miss Bella

For phone sessions with me, call 800-601-7259
StephanieFashionModel

EmpressBella wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote:
EmpressBella wrote: I thought that might appeal to you, my dear Stephanie!

XOXO,
Miss Bella

Dear Empress

My goodness, stephanie! I do think you'd be perfectly dressed to take out for a shopping trip with me. I love the idea of you in a classic black suit. What a very chic and sophisticated outfit! Of course, I don't think anything by YSL could NOT be considered chic and sophisticated. *laughs*

I have to admit, watching you teetering your way to the car sounds like it would put me in quite a perfectly cheerful mood for our outing! I can't wait to see how you navigate around the stores in those impressive heels and lovely outfit.

XOXO,
Miss Bella

For phone sessions with me, call 800-601-7259
You real girls don't know how lucky You are with Your shopping expeditions.
Some of my sissy girlfriends tell me of how they deliberately dress down, wearing a kind of 'androgynous' outfit and barely discernible makeup.
But for me if I can't dress fully 'en femme' when shopping, then it has to be completely in my boring boy clothes.

After all, who could fail to notice all 6'8" of me striding down the centre of the mall in my spiky 5" heels and classic YSL skirt suit? :wink: