Silky Secrets: Pantyhose

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

jmsissy

Empress Lauren i wear pantyhose everyday and I just love them on my smooth legs. Nothing makes me feel as girly as my pantyhose.
EmpressLauren

I'm sure it's so very hard to forget you're wearing them. Pantyhose encase so tightly and caress you with every movement. I think they're the perfect tool to teach a girlie to be more feminine. It keeps you conscious of your condition when the panties get old hat :)
pantyhose meg

Empress Lauren,

I try to wear pantyhose as often as possible, almost every day and I LOVE them

Meghan
kisses, Meg
shedinanylon

Very nice audio Ms Lauren !
Yes ...I DO wear my pantyhose often !
Thanks...you are Great !

Sincerely,
shedinanylon
amyforever

pantyhose become a fashion for man now 8)
Marci2009

Hello Mistress Lauren, your pantyhose audio really struck a chord with me :roll: I've been wearing pantyhose 24/7 for months now and can't be without them now. I wear scrubs to work and love the tingling sensation with every step. Though I have to put my hand on my ankle when I cross my legs or my secret won't be a secret anymore :) ! You have a very sexy, beautiful voice, btw!
EmpressLauren

After recording this, I found this great shop on Etsy that caters to sissies and crossdressers. The clothing is custom made and many include a "sissy sheath" for your sissy clit to nestle invitingly into. You obviously couldn't hide your clitty in these, I'm sure they'd be great for erotic play, though... I love the feel of pantyhose against my skin as I'm sure you do, hence your great love. What could be better than a tight little pocket of silky goodness to slide that clitty into... I'm seeing so very many possibilities. PM me on yahoo at empress.lauren and I'll be happy to share the address of the shop.
sweet cherry

oh thats so hot ms lauren
maid nikki

Silky pantyhose feel so yummy pressed up against dainty panties ma'am
jmsissy

There really is nothing like wearing nice sheer pantyhose on smooth shaven legs. I wear them everyday and just couldnt imagine not wearing pantyhose.
sissy_sindy

i enjoy wearing silky pantyhose every day :oops: