Empress Whitney~Big Cock Receptacle

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissybrad

empress

count me in to be dressed all slutty and used as a cock receptacle for your pleasure! great audio
sissy maid fifi

Very nice Empress Whitney. While i love dressing as a demure, whimpering sissy maid for my Mistress, i do love dressing like a cheap sleazy prostitute.

its so much fun to prance around in a short, skin tight red dress with a sexy black bra, panties and garters attached to my black fishnet stockings and red patent leather five inch heels. And, of course, i am made up like a tramp with plenty of bright red lipstick and a long blonde poofy wig.

But, i would be so frightened to be put out on the streets to suck real cock. Every time i walk my short skirt creeps up and shows off the top of my stockings, so embarassing.

i guess to be a good sissy slut, i will have to overcome my fears and learn to enjoy getting on my knees and become a good cum receptacle for my Empress Whitney.
Mistress, if i do all my housework properly, may i please wash Your dirty panties and stockings?