Ms. Victoria's Christmas Wish

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Victoria

I bet you think that my Christmas wish this year is for you and I to live happily every after, right sissy? Can you just imagine how much of a disappointment you are to a real woman who thought she was going out with a real man, only to find out that you like wearing panties all the time and dressing in ruffly nightgowns? Well I've asked Santa to bring me my Christmas wish and this year you are going to be smacked in the face with the reality of what that really is. There is a new man in my life and it's definitely not you.

Ms Victoria's Christmas Wish
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

I'm sooo happy for You, Empress.
You deserve a REAL man to pleasure You, and even, in his own way, be dominated by You
Where it matters
In the bedroom
Although it sounds like You're not neglecting Your devoted sissy, also! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Empress Victoria

Oh of course, I should get everything I deserve and that means having a real man who can satisfy me and give me what I really need. I just adore my special sissies and want to make sure they live a life fulfilled as the true sissy boys they really are in all of it's pink girlie splendor. After all, he would be my lady in waiting who helps me dress everyday and makes sure that I look beautiful and perfect for the new man in my life and gain some valuable knowledge that he can apply to his own womanhood. I just don't see any need for him to share the same bed as me if he is no longer valuable to me in the sexual satisfaction department.
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Empress Victoria wrote:Oh of course, I should get everything I deserve and that means having a real man who can satisfy me and give me what I really need. I just adore my special sissies and want to make sure they live a life fulfilled as the true sissy boys they really are in all of it's pink girlie splendor. After all, he would be my lady in waiting who helps me dress everyday and makes sure that I look beautiful and perfect for the new man in my life and gain some valuable knowledge that he can apply to his own womanhood. I just don't see any need for him to share the same bed as me if he is no longer valuable to me in the sexual satisfaction department.
of course sissies can make great lesbian lovers, if and when You're in the mood, Empress! :)

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"