My Very Own Sissy Maid ~*~Miss Bella~*~

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

beatrice

Dear Miss Bella,

That would be me 100%!!! To be perfectly dressed and done up, while working for You. I do live to serve, clean and do chores, while You spend Your precious time on more important things. I would never in a million years even think of bothering You with any of this!!
I would love to be Your sissy maid!

Submissive curtsies,
Beatrice
I am a pretty, feminine, obedient, little sissy girl.
sissy maid fifi

You are absolutely correct Mistress Bella. There is no reason that a beautifull, sexy Domina like You shoud be bothered by menial house cleaning chores.

There are so many of we tiny dicked sissies who would be honored to work as Your sissy maid.

i have a lovely black french maid's uniform with poofy sleeves trimmed in white lace. Undereneath i'm wearing a black lacey DD bra with matching garter belt and panties. Of course i'm wearing sexy black nylons and five inch black patent leather pumps. White fluffy petticoats, a white lacey apron and maids cap on my curly wig complete my uniform. i take great care with my makeup to give my face a nice slutty look.

i am delighted to scrub floors and toilets, dust the furniture and keep Your house in perfect order. i do the grocery shopping in my uniform suffering incredible shame and humiliation as i prance around in my spiked heels.

The modern day sissy maid must be very obedient and accept all punishment from his Mistress without a complaint or whimper. If Mistress wishes, the sissy maid must purchase a chastity device and turn over ownership of his little penis to the Mistress. We can't have any creamy accidents now can we.
Mistress, if i do all my housework properly, may i please wash Your dirty panties and stockings?
EmpressBella

beatrice wrote:Dear Miss Bella,

That would be me 100%!!! To be perfectly dressed and done up, while working for You. I do live to serve, clean and do chores, while You spend Your precious time on more important things. I would never in a million years even think of bothering You with any of this!!
I would love to be Your sissy maid!

Submissive curtsies,
Beatrice
*smiles* Indeed, my dear Beatrice!

There is no doubt in my mind that you would be such a wonderful addition to my group of sissy maids! You seem to be the kind of girl who knows just how to take care of her Mistress and all her needs while staying lovely, demure, and charming throughout.

And I do think that beyond all of that, you'd make sure you looked your very sissy best too! There’s something to be said for such a sweet sissy. She’s always the one who gets talked about, shared, rewarded and praised, isn’t she?

XOXO,
Miss Bella
http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com
EmpressBella

sissy maid fifi wrote:You are absolutely correct Mistress Bella. There is no reason that a beautifull, sexy Domina like You shoud be bothered by menial house cleaning chores.

There are so many of we tiny dicked sissies who would be honored to work as Your sissy maid.

i have a lovely black french maid's uniform with poofy sleeves trimmed in white lace. Undereneath i'm wearing a black lacey DD bra with matching garter belt and panties. Of course i'm wearing sexy black nylons and five inch black patent leather pumps. White fluffy petticoats, a white lacey apron and maids cap on my curly wig complete my uniform. i take great care with my makeup to give my face a nice slutty look.

i am delighted to scrub floors and toilets, dust the furniture and keep Your house in perfect order. i do the grocery shopping in my uniform suffering incredible shame and humiliation as i prance around in my spiked heels.

The modern day sissy maid must be very obedient and accept all punishment from his Mistress without a complaint or whimper. If Mistress wishes, the sissy maid must purchase a chastity device and turn over ownership of his little penis to the Mistress. We can't have any creamy accidents now can we.
*laughs*

You are so very correct, fifi, my dear!

I think that sometimes sissies can forget that they DO live to serve their Mistress. Perhaps it has something to do with the petticoats and lace addling their brains. *grins*

I love the maid's outfit you described! I'll bet you're quite the sight! And to know that you'd wear it out for errands is just priceless.

The chastity device is, as I've mentioned before I think, almost always a necessity when it comes to my sissy maids. But I certainly do like to make sure they aren't distracted in any way!

XOXO,
Miss Bella
http://www.phonesexfetishgirl.com