Sissy Maid Search

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressConstance

Lets see what all you sissy maid's have to offer a Mistress in need of a sissy maid.
enjoy!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Constance/SissyMaid.mp3
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
My Blog ~~} http://intelligentfemdom.com
E-Mail~ constance@enchantrixempire.com
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

I so love the way You start off your audios with a 'Hi ladies', Empress! :D
Its like a step up from basic 'sissies', although, of course, You will always enjoy addressing us as 'sissies' when You want to humiliate us, or when You're in a particularly mean and nasty mood
(which we love, also!) :D

And i think i tick all the boxes in Your sissy maid requirements!

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
EmpressConstance

StephanieFashionModel wrote:I so love the way You start off your audios with a 'Hi ladies', Empress! :D
Its like a step up from basic 'sissies', although, of course, You will always enjoy addressing us as 'sissies' when You want to humiliate us, or when You're in a particularly mean and nasty mood

Well I start most of them out that way because I feel like I am talking to my girl friends...and when I walk into a room of them I always greet them HI Ladies! So why would I treat you lovely ladies any differently then my best girlfriends here at home? See honey I dig you ladies and love playing....and yes use the sissy term for better suited situations. Keep listening honey and keep posting I love see your name!!
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

EmpressConstance wrote:
StephanieFashionModel wrote:I so love the way You start off your audios with a 'Hi ladies', Empress! :D

Well I start most of them out that way because I feel like I am talking to my girl friends...and when I walk into a room of them I always greet them HI Ladies! So why would I treat you lovely ladies any differently then my best girlfriends here at home? See honey I dig you ladies and love playing....and yes use the sissy term for better suited situations. Keep listening honey and keep posting I love see your name!!
Empress, You can't imagine what a thrill it is just the thought of being accepted by You as being on the same level as Your girl-friends makes me feel: just the thought of being invited to a 'Girl Talk' session of You and Your girlfriends is like a dream come true for me, and i'm sure, most sissies.

Talking girl-talk among us sissies is all well and good, but its not the real thing!

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Ms Anns steph

Empress Constance, Curtsey, I found the post and totally agree with Stephanie.. Thank you very much for always starting out with "Hello Ladies", you do always make me feel as though I am a girl friend. Hmmm sissy maid or secretary...?? is there a format you would like the resume in? Any references needed?
sissy maid priscilla

Very well said Empress Constance. There is absolutely no reason why a beautifull, sexy Domina, like Yourself should ever be concerned with keeping Your house in proper order when there so many tiny dicked sissies who would be honored to scrub Your floors, clean the toilets or run Your errands while dressed in their cute little sissy maid's uniforms.

As a sissy with a very small penis, under four inches when fully erect, i know my place is on my knees obeying Your every order. i have a very cute black french maid's uniform with stockings, garters, petticoats and a pretty apron and maid's cap that i would be privileged to wear while i clean Your house. Of course, Empress Constance, i expect to be severely spanked for any mistakes i make. It can be quite annoying to a Mistress to have a dim witted bimbo making the stupidest mistakes. A Mistress really needs to blister our bottoms to keep us in line.

i do have one minor flaw, Empress Constance. It seems i have become addicted to Your dirty panties and stockings. i know i am not worthy of sniffing, kissing or fondling Your lovey undergarments and how annoying it must be for You to deal with such insolence. Perhaps, You can devise some suitable punishements to correct my aberrant behaviour.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.
Ms Anns steph

Perhaps Emperss Constance you may find some sissy maids at the auction on May 1st....
EmpressConstance

Ms Anns steph wrote:Perhaps Emperss Constance you may find some sissy maids at the auction on May 1st....
I will be at the austion if at all possible
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298