Sissy New Year

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressConstance

Happy New Year Ladies...be sure to look your sexiest at midnight.
enjoy!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Constan ... ewYear.mp3
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
My Blog ~~} http://intelligentfemdom.com
E-Mail~ constance@enchantrixempire.com
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Thanks for the valuable advice, Empress

I'd hate to think, just because I might have happened to be wearing my horrid boy clothes, and no makeup, when the clock struck midnight on the night of the 31st, I'd be condemned to dressing, and looking, all male for the duration of 2010! :cry:
Although, with these cold nights, You'll always find me snuggling up in my fabulous full length blue fox fur cat, even when I'm dressed in same boy clothes!
(so, perhaps, that might have been sufficient to 'break the curse'!) :D

Still, just to be on the safe side, I'll be sure to have my legs all smooth, ensure I have adequate supply of the necessary makeup, and have picked out a suitable glittering ballgown to wear at the appointed time! :D

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
jmsissy

I will be wearing a black sequin mini dress, with sheer back seam Wolford pantyhose, and my black patent Michael Kors cupcake toe pplatform pumps.
EmpressConstance

Mmmmmmm Stephanie you are always a prepared girl I love that about you and I bet you will ring in the New Year in style cupcake!!! And Blue Fox Fur coast? Hubba Hubba so friggen hot!!!!

jmsissy ohhh mini dress sounds so nice and with those sheer back seam pantyhose your gonna be banging on New Years!! What I wouldn't give to be a fly on your wall as you got dressed! :wink: Yummmmmmmy!
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
My Blog ~~} http://intelligentfemdom.com
E-Mail~ constance@enchantrixempire.com
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

EmpressConstance wrote:Mmmmmmm Stephanie you are always a prepared girl I love that about you and I bet you will ring in the New Year in style cupcake!!! And Blue Fox Fur coast? Hubba Hubba so friggen hot!!!!

jmsissy ohhh mini dress sounds so nice and with those sheer back seam pantyhose your gonna be banging on New Years!! What I wouldn't give to be a fly on your wall as you got dressed! :wink: Yummmmmmmy!
of course, Empress, I meant Blue Fox Fur coat, not cat! :D
(it must be my cold fingers) :x

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
jmsissy

Oh Empress. I would love for you to be with me as I'm getting dressed in my sexy little outfit!!!!