Pwetty please with Sugar on Top- Script Idea

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Michelinessissyx

Hoeny, I was wondering if you could do me a great big huge favor? my Ex girlfriend asked me. I was so deeply in love with her that even though I worked as her secretery I still had a desire to be in her life and a job is a job so I asked her whaat the favor was. Well, you know, my niece won't be able to be in my wedding and I was wondering if you would fill in for her?..You know it would mean sooo much to me to have you there on my big day. I'm sorry it is never going to be you but you need to realize I have to have a real man who can satisfy my needs and well, I'm sorry sweetie but ever since you became a bed wetting tiny dicked cupcake loser I have had to go elsewhere. I still love you honeyt as I think your great but if you really loved me you would understand why I am getting married to Joe and not you...My head bowed a bit as my ears burned with shame. I didn't know what to say..Well honey, what do you think?- I asked her what I would have to do and she told me not much that I would just be taking care of the flowers..
I wasn't sure but she then told me if I would like to continue having a job then I would seriously consider helping her out of this jam. Well, I guess I could if you really need the help was all iI could say as I would never be able to deny this girl anything I felt. Aww- Honey bunch- You make me so happy- Your going to have so much fun-you'll see and everyone there will be so appreciative...She hugged me and I felt her chest press against mine. I'm getting married in 6 months so you'll have plenty of time to help me through this- I felt great cupcake was expressing her love for me- This is going to be great- You can go now and I'll need the Gartnet reports by 2pm-ok and she picked up the phone and resumed her day. I picked up my notepad and straightened my skirt and went back to my station.
Part 2- could be the dress fitting and job at wedding discussion
Part 3 could be the wedding itself
Part 4 could be the reception
Part 4 could be the phone call sissy gets while ride on her honeymoon as the sounds of lovemaking would be all he could hear
Please include if possible cupcake elements and alot of humiliation as perhaps he can be teased by other bridesmaids like Amy, Wendy, Marie, Christine, Lisa, Deanna -Thank you for your time and consideration as I'm not sure correct format -sorry-I'm a sissy and sometimes we just don't know any better
EmpressViolet

Hello Michelinessissyx. This is a really fun idea. I will record part I tomorrow and have it posted here.

It would be great if you continued writing the scripts. Feel free to email them to me at EmpressViolet@gmail.com

I will record them all!
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
http://www.PersonalPleasureCalls.com