SATURDAY TRIBUTE to Ms TARA .... invitation to you

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsOlivia

Please join us in celebrating the life of Ms Tara.
This Saturday, 10 pm eastern, in the Community Kink Special Events Chat Room. www.communitykink.com

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Olivia/ ... girlie.mp3

If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to send me an email - empress.olivia@yahoo.com
You can also email me comments that you'd like me to share in the room, if you can't be there in person.

Blessings to all of you and we hope to see you there.
Olivia
Goddess-Hannah

From the day I started here until the last day I saw her this past Las Vegas trip, Ms Tara has always had a smile and welcoming arms. I can still hear her laugh (I loved her laugh) and she will be greatly missed.
Empress Catherine

Ms Tara was always a friend to me and I think to everyone who knew her. I'm glad I had an opportunity to meet her in person in Vegas. She was every bit as beautiful in person cupcake was in the Floating World. I know many will agree with me when I say it was a privilege to have known her and she will be very much missed.
Last edited by Empress Catherine on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
see me/read me http://www.cuckoldfantasycalls.com and www.phonesexteasing.com
MsOlivia

OMG, that's so RIGHT Catherine....that's the first time you met Tara in person. Didn't her laugh...the one that Ms Hannah talked about ..... just FILL a room and a heart :)
HUGS, O
Empress_Sophia

Ms. Hunter, Ms Jasmine and the lovely Ms Tara were all on the radio with me one night, or I with them cant really remember. But it was the best time ever. Ms Tara was the best ever when it came to the radio and the chat-room and I for one really truly miss my chat buddy. I now wish I had made the trip to Vegas to meet her and know her better. She was one fantastic lady and I will remember her and her great advice forever.
Sophia
Erotic Phone Sex Sessions 800-601-7259 Must be 18+ Calls are 2.75 per minute, with a 10 minute minimum Billed discreetly to your credit card.
Empress Catherine

Yes - her laugh told you exactly what this woman was - warm, loving and open-hearted.

see me/read me http://www.cuckoldfantasycalls.com and www.phonesexteasing.com
MsCecilia
Site Admin

Ms Tara had a heart of gold - I saw this when I met her and spent time with her in Florida, our chats online and when she would think of me on my birthday. She was thoughtful, compassionate and intelligent.

I miss her.

Ms Cecilia
Mistress Cecilia
kinkadvice.com
888-737-8345

This is the revolution of Domination.
Empress Ivy

Ms. Tara was one of the first mistresses to welcome me to the cupcake. She was beautiful inside and out, and she will be terribly missed.
MsTiacontrolsu

Ms Tara was an infectious person with her humor and her laughter. She had a great outlook on life and it was all about the fun. Some people might not know it but Ms Tara would take time to send little gifts for birthdays or just because she saw something really cool on their wish list and thought they should have it. She was the sweetest and kindest soul I've had the pleasure to meet. I know that wherever she is, she's making people laugh.

Ms Tia
You can find out more about me on my blog. Just click the banner below!
Mistress Tia866-650-6789
MsOlivia

Ms Tia, you're so right .... I had a book on my wish list.....a quirky book entitled Fuck .... it was photographs of everyday signs with the word fuck taped over the "real" word .... like "yield to pedestrians" became yield to fucking. She gave it to me at the Mistress Meeting here in florida and we just laughed and laughed. She touched so MANY hearts.

I love hearing what all of you are saying .... and FOR MS. TARA'S BELOVED SISSIES PLEASE POST .... don't let all the Mistresses scare you away. We'd love to hear your thoughts as well.

hugs,
Olivia
MsOlivia

PS ....

If you want to send a private email to me with your thoughts.....
my email is empress.olivia@yahoo.com

hugs, O
Jacqueline Patricia
Location: The beautiful reflection in the lake effected by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance

I posted this on another thread but it certainly bares repeating here to just show the impact this wonderful woman I never met had on me...

I have been staying away from Sissyschool and simply checking in once in a while, all because of a few idiots on here who had noting better to do than talk crap and post an agenda of ignorance. I spoke to Ms. Tara about it a few weeks ago on AIM. I explained to her about where I was on 9-11 and the experience I had that day and how it was effecting my desire to stay away from these ignorant individuals and as such stay away from Sissyschool. Ms. Tara was so so comforting and understanding, she told me I would always be welcome. She promised me that when I returned she would be among the first to greet me with open arms. Such a compassionate and caring soul. I will greatly miss her.

I have come out of hibernation here after reading Giselle's post to pay tribute to Ms. Tara. She was so much more than just a phone sex mistress at a sissy site. She was a friend, and a woman of compassion and love for people. She was not in this solely as a career to make money off of us like so many other people in the business of catering to sissies are. SHE LET YOU KNOW YOU WERE OK. She never judged no matter how crazy the scenario she was all about giving you the ability to express yourself.

I have not been able to cry much since 9-11 Not really sure why. So many memorials and funerals, perhaps I am cried out, but I do feel an enormous sadness and ache at this news. Today I lost a friend.

I only wish I knew her more personally outside of our few conversations. I got the feeling She would have been a fun person to have a drink with or just hang out with. My deepest condolences go out to her cupcake, and to all of the Ladies at LDW who knew her so much more that I could ever have. Please let me know if she had a favorite charity that I can make a donation to in her name. For discretion purposes if needed I can be contacted outside of the forum.

May the Lord have mercy on her soul, and may she rest in peace. I will miss you Ms. Tara.
The beautiful reflection in the lake, effected only by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance.
EmpressViolet

I had not done any 2-girl calls with Ms Tara, but she had welcomed me quickly when I was new. It was clear that she was a beautiful person. When the Mistresses met in Vegas last November, I stepped into the room at lunch and immediately noticed Ms Tara sitting at the table...center, front of the room. She was smiling so radiantly and beckoned me to come over. I could sense her sweet, loving heart and never saw her without that smile on her face. Mistresses and callers together are missing this beautiful soul.
Empress Violet
800-601-7259

Link to my VERY erotic audios in our Store: https://www.enchantrixaudios.com/catalo ... 2d2d0e66b1
http://www.PersonalPleasureCalls.com
MsOlivia

Jacqueline Patricia,
awwww.....THANK YOU so much for that post.....I'm hearing from so many people .... some can't make the chat room and some don't want to post ... but YOU just said it BEAUTIFULLY. Open arms, non-judgmental.....
and, yes, just so you know She was MUCH FUN to drink and otherwise party with!!
Thank you so MUCH for taking your time to send this !
hugs, Olivia
M_Cassandra

I loved doing 2 Mistress calls with Ms Tara. She could be so strict with those bratty little sissies! I will join in remembrance on Saturday. She remains alive in my heart.