godess josephine-script idea

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Michelinessissyx

Who would want to go out with you ..I mean look at you..wearing a pamper and pink rubber panties...do you think you'd ever find a woman who would find that attractive...Chewing on your pacifier while wearing a bib and bonnet aren't exactly aphrodesiacs. Not only do you have a tiny peanut sized dick but you wear pampers and cupcake clothes too. What a dream boat..ha ha ha..The only date you'll ever have from now one is yur right or left hand as you can make all the sissy goo messes you want and none of it will escape. At least no woman has to be bothered with your sexual advances from now on. I mean, how would you even begin to ask a woman out?- She would shred you in an instant as no woman is ever going to want a cupcake dependent sissy loser like you..Your no better than a cupcake as your certainly not a man. I mean a man finds a woman he can make love to while you'll always be looking for someone who will change you before you go to sleep. No woman wants to sleep on a rubber sheet and they certainly are not going to make love to some perverted impotent cupcake cupcake loser who looks more like a girl at this point than a man. If I were you I would embrace it and have fun living your life as think of how much fun it will be laying alone in your bed night after night in your crinkly pampers while other men are making love to your ex girlfriends. I think you'll have a great time imagining how you used to make love because by the time it's over you won't even be able to get hard without a pamper on..Now that's pathetic. No woman is ever going to see you as anything sexual as all they will see is some cupcake wearing loser who would never be able to date anyone ever again. Now why don't you get ready for bed as it's almost 9pm and you know I'm going out tonight. I found a real man and wow he is so large I'm blushing thinking about it. Maybe I'll introduce you and who knows,,maybe we'll get married and you can be my cupcake bridesmaid..won't that be fun..now try not wacking off in your pampers while I get ready for my hot hot date. I know it will be hard (giggle) but try to be a big boy for me and don't make any messes in your diapers...
Babytj

I would love to hear this one.
Empress Josephine

Someone format the text for me, make it easier to read and email it to me. I'll be happy to do this. I love it.

Thank you!