Empress Whitney~My Sissy Stripper

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissy maid fifi

After all those nights i spent at strip clubs sitting in the front row drooling and fantazing about those lovely sexy strippers, Empress Whitney thought it was payback time. She was especially annoyed when i told Her i cut out my right pants pocket so i could compulsively masturbate when these lovely cupcake ladies took it off.

Of course i was very nervous as i minced on to the stage to the sounds of an old time vintage bump and grind routine. But this is what Empress Whitney demanded and, after all She was the Boss.

i wiggled and strutted to the beat removing my new leopard dress, then my black full fashioned nylons, garter belt and bra. Those horny men were hooting and jeering as i slipped out of my bikini panties. When the music ended i was standing in a sexy pose wearing only my six inch black stilletto strpper shoes, a CB 2000 cock harness and a very embarrased grin.

i picked up my dress and lingerie and wiggled off the stage only to be grabbed by a tall, muscular black man who led me to a private room. Before i knew it i was on my knees with a ten inch dick in my mouth sucking for all i was worth. After he came in my mouth he left me a ten dollar tip. Pretty good i thought, but i could see a long line of men waiting to take their turn.

Well, i earned $350 that night sucking dick and taking it up the ass. The nest morning Empress Whitney was very pleased and proclaimed that my new role in life would be a hard working sissy maid by day for Her and Her Femdom friends and a cocksucking sissy stripteaser at night.

What a lucky sissy.
Mistress, if i do all my housework properly, may i please wash Your dirty panties and stockings?
sissy maid bobette

Wow! Looks like sissy maid fifi got her just punishment. i was the same way fifi. Sitting in the front row with a pants pocket cut out and compulsively masturbating thru my panties. The girls knew what i was doing and would make those shame on you signals by crossing one finger over the other.

i think it would be a great idea for Empress Whitney to open a sissy striptease club with a large harem of sissy striptease dancers stripping down to their high heels and chastity cages. we wouldn't want to see any disgusting three and four inch erections now would we.

The club would have private rooms, not for lap dances, but for cocksucking and ass pounding at the customers request. All services would be free and only a tip would be required. we all work for free and the tips would be turned over to Empress Whitney.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings