What Type Of Panties are you wearing

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressConstance

There are so many many choices of panties to wear...listen as I discuss some of the options and then share with you what I have on right now.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Constan ... anties.mp3

EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
My Blog ~~} http://intelligentfemdom.com
E-Mail~ constance@enchantrixempire.com
RitaMarie

i'm wearing pantyhose, hines.
EmpressConstance

RitaMarie wrote:i'm wearing pantyhose, hines.
Ohh my but no panties under them?
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
rowdyrod

ohhh i just love this audio! im wearing some silky satin barely there brand high cut panties and they feel so good. My erection wants to pop out but the panties silkily hold it in hehe
tommieboy

I only wear them when my Mistress requires me to. And thanks for the heart, MsCon.
Ms. Susan Pauline

Dear Mistress Constance,

I'm wearing my CVS Women's Underwear, disposable panties, my gaff and then my pantyhose.

A few years ago, I did ask Mistress Dallas, if panties were worn inside or outside of pantyhose. She did write back, that with pantyhose, panites are purely superflous and it was only an individual choice it wear them on inside or outside, if at all.

When I don't wear my stirup pants (for warmth), I wear my pretty panties on the outisde of my pantyhose and/or tights. I get my panties from The Glamour Boutique in Auburn, Mass. I'm a friend of the owner. I even worked for him for awhile. I had to be 100% girl. John, owner. helped, "Ms. Susan," into the real world.

Missy Susan.
Last edited by Ms. Susan Pauline on Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
utahutah

Mistress Constance:

At the moment, I am wearing Olga Without a Stitch microfiber (full-cut breif) under a pair of Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau in a nice floral print. They feel wonderful.
caity

I'm wearing red lace La Vie En Rose cheekies :D :D :D
Ms. Susan Pauline

Well,

I told off the, "pretty panites," that I had on. The lace trim is red and white. The panites are white. The tag is very small. I can read that they're a size 7 and they're made in the U.SA and they're a 100% Nylon.

Now, even with a magnifying glass, and an ultra-bright light, there's a mini blue crown. The brand name is two words but the ink-dye is blurred. That's on one line. The line underneath it, is the word, "Lingerie." The main words is, (something) space, "Key." I think. It could also be, "Kay."

Mistress got them for me in The Glamour Boutique Store in Auburn, Mass. We were coming back from seeing the Grandchildren. She agreed to stop in the Store. The owner, John Warrener, has met my Wife before and, since he knew of her ill health, talked with Her a bit.

I just wear them, I don't look at brand names.

Missy Susan.
I've been cross-dressing almost forever. The past few years finds me more interested in serving and being humilated by others. I'm a 100% Submissive Housemaid/husband. I, "love," my high heels and my Maids Uniforms.
wes

No panties, just boxers here..lol
EmpressConstance

Ohhh My My My....well this is what I think about the panties and the pantyhose conversation....IF I wear panties with pantyhose I wear them UNDER the hose......but to be honest I wear far more thigh highs then I do pantyhose....I am a Florida girl and I find pantyhose soooo HOT and not in the way I find thighs HOT either LOL Thanks for sharing everyone!!!
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
lilsissy25

EmpressConstance wrote:Ohhh My My My....well this is what I think about the panties and the pantyhose conversation....IF I wear panties with pantyhose I wear them UNDER the hose......but to be honest I wear far more thigh highs then I do pantyhose....I am a Florida girl and I find pantyhose soooo HOT and not in the way I find thighs HOT either LOL Thanks for sharing everyone!!!
I love wearing my lacy white thong. Plus, it shows my cute bubble butt! :)
Ms Anns steph

At the monent i am wearing pink cotton panties and for a certain reason.. I have so many panties..and most all colors and styles... a girl can't have too many.. I wear panties daily... doesn't every girl...?? don't you wished everyone did???
debra

Mistress Constance , I am wearing pink ruffled rhumba panties with rows of lace on my buttocks They are my favorite I just love panties with lot of lace , ruffles and cute little dainty bows

Life is so much better when I am wearing lacy brassiere with frilly panties
EmpressConstance

Ohhh steph and debra love the color pink and in fact I am wearing brand new pink lace thongs (I won in a bet) they feel sooooooo nice on. I love love loveeeeeeeee panties!!
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298